Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (103297 Views)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Jonathan Humiliated The Urhobo Nation — UPU Secretary / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Halaz(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2015
is your fault mama peace... you have to reaped what you sowed. oyah let's keep moving.... Mama peace bye bye!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

shocked am top of my harlot mother now
enjoy

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by fuckerholic(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Excuzeme:

Yet, for close to five decades now, with no end in the nearest future, your "Gra-Gra, Chest-beating tribe from the South East" are consigned to "WASHING THE PLATE" ...after the so-called "underdogs" have finished eating the porridge! shocked shocked shocked

Sure, you know you are on the lowest rung of the ladder,.... even behind every minority tribe in Nigeria. undecided

"He who does not know, and does not know that he does not know, lives in BLISSFUL IGNORANCE and is referred to as A #COMPOUND FOOL"! grin grin

The joke, is really on your lineage.
Which one you dey ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by vanunu: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Why is this govt very petty?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Excuzeme: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Stoical:

Thanks for the decorum...by the way, my "some people said" statement was a reaction leading to my explanation why politcal fights should not be taken personal. So, you assume my position wrongly there. I'll also wanna agree with you that she will face more embarrassment for daring to support or fight for her husband, which I believe most wome(with her background) in her shoe will do. I never supported her actions then and will not do it now, rather, I just felt the action against her was harsh. Probably, with your explanation on VIP lounge at the airport, she isn't a dignitary in Nigeria to assess such.

Thanks for your insight.... And again, I can't force peeps from disrespectng her anyway. Cheers!

Appreciate your response Sir!
Let me reiterate, Mama Piss[b] is NOT[/b] being embarrassed for "daring to support her husband" ..... afterall, ALL Ex-President's wife, including the current President's wife, Aisha, also "dared to support their husband", but were not embarrassed.

The wife of OBJ, the wife of Yar Ardua, e.t.c all supported their husbands too.
.....but none of them openly insulted their husband's opponent in such a nauseating manner as Mama Piss did

What is causing Mama Piss a lot of embarrassment is her uncouth mouth, her lack of carriage as a "lady", her denigration of the personae vying for Presidency and her use of totally unacceptable language (the type of language you would expect from area-girls and people who are not well brought-up) for an "elderly man, a former General and President of this country!

If she can insult Buhari in that manner , (for no reason other than that he is a contestant for the same post her husband is vying for), even when the man did not insult her in anyway, then she can insult anyone's father and her own father too.
I know that a lot of people who were like 50/50 and yet to make-up their mind simply switched-over to Buhari, when that woman started behaving like a bus-stop tout. She is a major cause of her husband's failure in that election.

I tell you, respect begets respect!

Just look at another example: Despite all the insults people have been passing on Buhari's wife, concerning her expensive wristwatch, DID YOU EVER HEAR HER ANSWER BACK OR INSULT PEOPLE BACK? Did you ever hear her insult Fayose (who even advertised an Obituary of her husband in the National Dailies! Or FFK who ran his mouth until Buhari was sworn-in
That is what l call "Decorum, Comportment and Carriage" and these are the attributes that qualifies a woman, to be called A "LADY".

A "LADY" is always respected and appreciated because she deserves it.
wink undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
ProfEinstein:
And why should she be allowed access to the VIP lounge, what makes her a VIP? Her wasteful kleptomaniac of a husband had the opportunity to fix this country yet nothing to show for it. This is the payback u get for being clueless. tongue

You are obviously a dullard. Bill Clinton is still treated like a vip in the states even after the scandal he was involved in.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Adisa89(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
firstEVA:
you are barren for life. I never called her barren, you did, so the curse is on u bro.
[/s]
Men don't get barren, shameless ho
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Adisa89:
[s][/s]
Men don't get barren, shameless ho
o u are just seeing this? I actually though u had died, stupîd foõl.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by fuckerholic(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
ProfEinstein:
who is this fool? Its clown not cloun. Get off my mention and go learn some English. Idiot
Jobless professional and expert english speaker..huh !
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by fuckerholic(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
ProfEinstein:
who is this fool? Its clown not cloun. Get off my mention and go learn some English. Idiot
Jobless professional and expert english speaker..huh !

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.