Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Poor Video Quality And Graphics Display:possible Causes And Solutions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Poor Video Quality And Graphics Display:possible Causes And Solutions (599 Views)

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Video Quality And Graphics Display:possible Causes And Solutions by Greatzeus(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2015
POOR VIDEO QUALITY\GRAPHICS DISPLAY

Possible Causes:

1. An upgrade to a higher windows version

2. Windows Formating

3.The PC Uses a lower video RAM Memory than required by the installed windows O.S

4.Corruption of system files

5. Outdated BIOS\Graphics drivers\Video Cards

Possible Solutions:

1. Check the System files on the O.S for corruption using system file checker i.e Enter "sfc /scannow" into Command Prompt

2. Update windows using automatic update tool or download update files and install manually

3.Update drivers using device manager or download the latest version of drivers and then
installthem manually

4. Download and install the latest BIOS AND Graphics drivers

5. Download and install the latest drivers for video card\video adapters

6. Incase where the available video RAM Memory is lower than the minimum required by the O.S,
download and install the open source video driver available in the repository.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Internship In An IT Company. Kindly Help Me. / HP Laptop For Sale Pls Read / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.