Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2891 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Kai!
my mother's asss sweet oo o sad

enjoy grin
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
I
Really need to rape the ragged woman now
shocked
easy oo

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Issokay am used to the constant bangingg of the Hopless bastard Harlot mother of mine o.
cool

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
Yes o grin
More Greece to your ímbecilic elbow grin
This boy has finished Themonster grin
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
ISSOKAY grin YOUR PALAVA
Lol! Themonster yav suffer grin
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Omg!

Wetin my dey do with my mother's asss he wan catch aids?
grin
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

Enough of this rubbish i will rape this harlot woman i called mother to death
ok grin
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:

me and my guy have started forking my harlot mother's puccccy
good cheesy
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol! this my guy dey share her mother's puccccy anyhow grin
ok good
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
bulldoza:

This boy has finished my hopeless prostitute mother grin
good for you both.

Hehehehehehe you guys are in for a longggggg thing
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Xyg12: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eden007:
Guy calm down.. take this from me, jonathan has leverage against all top people dining with buhari even buhari himself. A private investigator was hired to dig up the events of the past leaders and those Apc big wigs last year. There are shocking and concrete revelations that would shake this country. PDP would either use that to make Buhari back down or to let Nigerians know the calibre of leaders we now have. Don't underrate this evidences most are Video recordings, bank transactions even evidence of the corruption case of obj,tinubu,Ibb,atiku,ameachi,danjuma etc.

The reason gej didn't want to publicly hunt these individuals was because doing such would amount to anarchy by their followers. Personally I want gej probed, but I want everyother person probed as well. Wait and see within the next few weeks shocking revelations would start coming out..very shocking!

Handy work of weed.
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
This thread is officially closed. I apologise to my manner of introduction of this thread. Terming Barcanista a wailing wailer was just a brotherly tease. Though I have never met the man, but I think he's more knowledgeable than I am and several of us in this forum. i have been a frequent browser of this forum for over 6years. I only comment or create threads like once in a blue moon. my daily life is more interesting and more serious than what I WD ever get here. I usually come here for two reasons. 1. To laugh. 2. To learn.

I had to create another less offensive thread.
My intention is for us to argue constructively for or against Barcanista's initial thread. End of the day, I owe him my respect. For without his innitial thread, mine may never have been created.

I respect the man and every one of you that opposes my point of view. Even though I don't agree with them . Please let argue CONSTRUCTIVELY on the OTHER THREAD.

https://www.nairaland.com/2475598/re-buharis-planned-probe-only
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thread closed please. we don kukuma leave this thread for themonstar and firstolalekun. it became to disgusting to even open. Na only police fit separate this una fight. make una take am easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staff And Students Protest Plot To Reverse Adeyemi University Status. / A Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday? (photo) / The Most Hilarious Meme Of Lai Muhammed EVER !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.