Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Another Friday Is Here; It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Friday Is Here; It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys (315 Views)

FRI-YAY! It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys / Yaaaay! Another Friday Is Here; It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys / TGIF! It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Friday Is Here; It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys by yomiafolabi: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Due to high popular demand, I have decided to dedicate this Friday to ''Say AnyEverything'' time...

Because we are one big family, every friday, we take this time out to share everything good/bad that has happened to us all through the week.

Today's Say AnyEverything is quite personal for me..Alot of things have happened to me in just one week...Really don't know where to start from..

1. I feel I have lost all my readers, even though I try sooooooo hard to write, I don't get encouraged like I used to; you are the reason I used to write and you suddenly turned off me.. I mean you, Respowell, Ella, Vinnahh, I am Deograttis, Princess; I had soo much joy writing then cos I knew you were always reading but you stopped. I felt very bad all through the week cos I thought Why Did You Stop..Well, I have stopped checking my daily views cos that used to make my day but it doesn't anymore. Pls let me know what you think went wrong and what you think I should do

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/yaaaay-another-friday-is-here-it-is-say.html

(1) (Reply)

To Upcoming Artistes... Get Your Songs On 20sites For Free / VIDEO: Sound Sultan – Everything Is Everything (teaser / I Did Music To Understand The Business Side... Said By L.A.X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.