Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion (747 Views)

VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet / Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2015
In view of this statement attributed to the President of Nigeria by @SaharaReporters: #BuhariDC: Pres @MBuhari suggests that Nigerians who gave him 97% of their votes will be better treated than those that gave 5%, #assuresall. I HAVE THESE WORDS TO WRITE.

I disagree with everything the president

said, his statement is a violation of the

Constitution of the federal republic of

Nigeria that gave him the power of

presidency over the Entity called Nigeria and
not to one section of the country or to those

who voted for him. This statement is gross of
Him and uncalled for, the Bible said it all,

out of the abundance of the Heart, the

mouth speaketh, PMB has shown to all that

the statement he made during his

Inauguration that he belong to Everybody

and Nobody is just words spoken out of

excitement without power or will backing it

up, indeed he has shown and He is still

showing that he belong to a section and not

to all sections. The president should look for

ways in helping the Nation develop into an

entity that will become the envy of other

Nations instead of trying to be vindictive, I

know some section of the country voting

overwhelming for him, but since the day he

was sworn in, He cease to be the leader of

just a political party or a leader from a part

of a Country, the swearing in gave him the

power of leadership over all and should be

fair to all under his leadership,The President needs to become more Presidential not only

in 'Photo, Travelling, but also in Speech,

Actions and conduct' Just as it is being said,

To whom much is given, Much is equally expected,

this assertion means that He is suppose to

spread his leadership tentacles to all nook

and crannies and not to just people who

voted for him, this statement of his in not

expected from an occupant of the great

office of the President and Is capable of

fanning the ember of hatred among the

populace, though an apology with do little

or nothing, He needs to do that as quickly

as possible and not trying to defend what's

not defendable, Let me stop here, what's

wrong is wrong and does not have another

name.

Somethings are not to be defended, he is

wrong this time around.

My advice to him is to carry everyone along

irrespective of party or sectional affiliation.

He is the President of the Federal Republic,

May God bless him and continue to give him

more wisdom.

Emmanuel (Handsomeemmy) writes from A state in Nigeria.

https://temmmyblogpost./2015/07/24/president-buhari-a-presidential-president/
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
your opinion has a source?
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by ebbybest(f): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by Mrban(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by donholy28(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Dharniel:
If u looked well u would have noticed dat its his blog

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by kamair237(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
ur opinion is about 1 in 170,000,000 ......
soo u see...
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
ur opinion is about 1 in 170,000,000 ......
soo u see...
You are right, just as the president ought to be president of all,not just my president or of those that voted for him.
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
If u looked well u would have noticed dat its his blog

how would i know that, the moniker and domain name are not the same...
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Dharniel:
It is my personal opinion on my personal blog.
Re: President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion by razid: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
I watched the programme live and I think it was Sahara Reporters twitter handle that reported the President out of context. What the President said when asked about Niger Delta was that naturally the 97% of people that voted for him would expect to be treated differently than the 5% that gave him their votes. He went on to further said that even if he wanted to toe that line, the constitution would not allow it since each state is guaranteed equal treatment. He reminded the gathering that that is why he said he belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody. He assured them that every state will get their due under his administration.

People should not depend on hearsay alone. The original video is online and you can even follow the organizer twitter handle @usip on the matter. There are so much bile and bitterness in the land and every attempt is being made to create an unnecessary enemy out of this administration. SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

But Where Does Boko Haram Got Their Weapons? / Ezekwesili Replies CNBC Tweet That Arunma Oteh Is The 1st African Woman VP Of WB / Tinubu Behind Efcc’s Invitation Of Saraki’s Wife, Says Sen.waku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.