Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (17061 Views)

Renovations In Full Swing At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (Photos) / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Eapps:

A joke? Are you serious? This guy destroyed a country and killed tons of people if he is a joke then what would you call loki or malaki?
Loki was way cooler than ultron biko. If you are familiar with the comic and animation depiction of ultron, then you'd know the movie ultron is synonymous with kevin hart
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2015
severee hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O MY GOD!!! *wipes tears from eyes* *sniffs*

this is GOLD man!! Ur best so far!! And the use of profanity just makes this a delight to read! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

This movie was Hot Garbage. It was a terrible reharsh of the 1st Avengers movie. For christ's sake this movie had d same climax as the 1st one(robots attacking a city and the avengers in a circle defeating all of them). What pained me the most was the villain. Kai......Ultron was just horsesh*t. The stakes weren't just there. One moment he's about to destroy the city, the next moment he's vanished and nick fury appears from nowhere with a quinjet and rescues d entire population so the avengers can look like heroes. Pfft.

U know what, i prefer the 1st trailer for the movie than the movie itself. Same feeling i had with man of steel. Finish ur script nah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

Loki was way cooler than ultron biko. If you are familiar with the comic and animation depiction of ultron, then you'd know the movie ultron is synonymous with kevin hart

Loki was way cooler are u for real? Did loki kill anyone? Did loki destroy an entire city? Did loki even put fear or worry into the avengers the way ultron did?
If you ask me the main villain in the first avengers was hawk eye cause he called the shots all thru he stole materials for the tesseract he suggested the diversion, he led the attack on the heLlicarrier and even recruited soldiers to join loki how does that make loki cooler?

Okay let's assume you never saw ultron in the comic books, what do you think about him
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Csami(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Eapps:

Loki was way cooler are u for real? Did loki kill anyone? Did loki destroy an entire city? Did loki even put fear or worry into the avengers the way ultron did?
If you ask me the main villain in the first avengers was hawk eye cause he called the shots all thru he stole materials for the tesseract he suggested the diversion, he led the attack on the heLlicarrier and even recruited soldiers to join loki how does that make loki cooler?

Okay let's assume you never saw ultron in the comic books, what do you think about him

Hawkeye? You're joking right!

Loki didn't scare anyone yet he was locked up in a cage meant for hulk.
Loki didn't scare anyone yet he controlled the aliens that came through the wormhole on flying jet ski.
Loki didn't scare anyone yet he has more kills than that comedian ultron.

If loki had not mind controlled hawkeye, don't you think hawkeye will have been clueless as some of our past president if left in charge?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by severee(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2015
@shockwave91 grin lol thanx man! That movie was just a 200million dollar joke,one thing I enjoy in a movie whether horror comedy, nollywood or hollywood is a good story but avengers? There was no storyline, do the avengers have to save the world from an invasion allllllllllllll the time? First the movie started well it looked like the avengers were facing scrutiny and despair from the public and the government while doing their jobs, but they abandoned that in like 10 seconds and made them look like celebrity assassins, or when ultron first appeared, it looked like he was out for just the avengers and that would have made brain but before I could blink twice ultron was trying to destroy the world for no reason, them come start to dey force st*pid subplots like black widow falling in love or hawkman having a secret family smh as if they weren't boring enough

Then there was the extra and unnecessary characters e.g: the maximoff twins who did nothing important thru out the movie or that yeye vision or that korean doctor even the weapons dealer in wakanda was all that necessary?

And the part that made me lose my sh*t was the continuity, thor can travel back to asgard now despite being banished, iron man all of a sudden is wearing his suits again like nothing happened, hulk can control himself only when the plot wants him to, captain america is no longer searching for the winter soldier, even nick fury isn't hunting hydra agents anymore what the hell

Man God abeg bless my hustle the way you bless marvel hustle o where I no go work at all and I go still make 1.3 billion dollars
This is the laziest MCU movie even by MCU lazy movie standard

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Csami:

Hawkeye? You're joking right!

Loki didn't scare anyone yet he was locked up in a cage meant for hulk.
Loki didn't scare anyone yet he controlled the aliens that came through the wormhole on flying jet ski.
Loki didn't scare anyone yet he has more kills than that comedian ultron.

If loki had not mind controlled hawkeye, don't you think hawkeye will have been clueless as some of our past president if left in charge?

Yes loki controlled hawkeye but everything else hawkeye did was pure instincts, the same thing he would have done if he was working for shield
The only reason they kept loki in that holding cell was because that was the only one available on the hellicarrier, and was loki controlling the chitauris from the wormhole? I am asking cause I never saw him give orders or attack anyone he just kept flying about and what skills did loki have apart from his loaned sceptre and his mirage act?
Loki was controlled all thru the movie by the alien who sent him to retrieve the tesseract and by hawkeye no plan was actually his the mind controlled dr selvig was even able to put a fail safe in the sceptre under loki's watchful eye
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Eapps:

Na wa o. Hawk eye the main villain sha.. Loki was true to his character... cunning, witty, scheming. If you say he didn't give the avengers any worry.. please go re-watch the movie. He was cooler than ultron. If I never saw ultron in the comics, then I'd see him as an average villain.. nothing special about him in the movie. So you want to tell me with the chaos loki caused, people didn't die? Or you're talking about those unnecessary kills ultron had. Those were just silly attempts to to sell his bad guy image..
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

Na wa o. Hawk eye the main villain sha.. Loki was true to his character... cunning, witty, scheming. If you say he didn't give the avengers any worry.. please go re-watch the movie. He was cooler than ultron. If I never saw ultron in the comics, then I'd see him as an average villain.. nothing special about him in the movie. So you want to tell me with the chaos loki caused, people didn't die? Or you're talking about those unnecessary kills ultron had. Those were just silly attempts to to sell his bad guy image..
How was loki cunning? It was hawk eye's idea that loki deliberately got himself captured, and even worse black widow tricked him into revealing his plan on the hellicarrier? how was he scheming especially when Hawk eye planned everything, the sceptre was loaned to him as well as the chitauris and how can loki be witty for throwing punchlines around when the same attempt by ultron makes him a clown? Did you see the look on the avengers face when ultron first arrived how many people had that look on their faces for loki for God sakes a german senior civilian stood up to him how does that make him scary and how does killing von stryker and quicksilver unnecessary? Be that as it may how many "unnecessary kills" did loki commit to sell himself as a bad guy?
Perhaps you should watch avengers 1 again, the invasion had not a single casualty everyone was rescued unlike the ultrons attack where we saw countless people fall to their deaths or gravely injured

Just answer this question for me what would have been of loki if he had no chitauris or hawkeye or sceptre?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Eapps:

How was loki cunning? It was hawk eye's idea that loki deliberately got himself captured, and even worse black widow tricked him into revealing his plan on the hellicarrier? how was he scheming especially when Hawk eye planned everything, the sceptre was loaned to him as well as the chitauris and how can loki be witty for throwing punchlines around when the same attempt by ultron makes him a clown? Did you see the look on the avengers face when ultron first arrived how many people had that look on their faces for loki for God sakes a german senior civilian stood up to him how does that make him scary and how does killing von stryker and quicksilver unnecessary? Be that as it may how many "unnecessary kills" did loki commit to sell himself as a bad guy?
Perhaps you should watch avengers 1 again, the invasion had not a single casualty everyone was rescued unlike the ultrons attack where we saw countless people fall to their deaths or gravely injured

Just answer this question for me what would have been of loki if he had no chitauris or hawkeye or sceptre?
I wonder how you rate villains. Your precious hawkeye was being controlled by loki. Loki is never known for brawn. He is the master of friggin mischief, he doesn't just attack. The look on the faces of the avengers when the comedian ultron showed up wasn't fear biko. Loki doesn't need to sell his bad guy image by making unnecessary kills. Loki is good at using pawns, which he did to your precious hawkeye.. don't rate villains in terms of brawn. After all batman's major nemesis is the joker and not grundy. You should follow the back stories of these characters and not judge with what you saw in avengers: age of kevin hart sorry ultron
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
severee:
@shockwave91 grin lol thanx man! That movie was just a 200million dollar joke,one thing I enjoy in a movie whether horror comedy, nollywood or hollywood is a good story but avengers? There was no storyline, do the avengers have to save the world from an invasion allllllllllllll the time? First the movie started well it looked like the avengers were facing scrutiny and despair from the public and the government while doing their jobs, but they abandoned that in like 10 seconds and made them look like celebrity assassins, or when ultron first appeared, it looked like he was out for just the avengers and that would have made brain but before I could blink twice ultron was trying to destroy the world for no reason, them come start to dey force st*pid subplots like black widow falling in love or hawkman having a secret family smh as if they weren't boring enough

Then there was the extra and unnecessary characters e.g: the maximoff twins who did nothing important thru out the movie or that yeye vision or that korean doctor even the weapons dealer in wakanda was all that necessary?

And the part that made me lose my sh*t was the continuity, thor can travel back to asgard now despite being banished, iron man all of a sudden is wearing his suits again like nothing happened, hulk can control himself only when the plot wants him to, captain america is no longer searching for the winter soldier, even nick fury isn't hunting hydra agents anymore what the hell

Man God abeg bless my hustle the way you bless marvel hustle o where I no go work at all and I go still make 1.3 billion dollars
This is the laziest MCU movie even by MCU lazy movie standard

grin hahahahahahahaha

and u won't believe even if i told you, that Joss fvcking Whedon said the movie would be the "Empire Strikes Back" of superhero movie/Marvel sequels. Smh

@bolded yeah dat should have been the storyline of the movie. We've seen the avengers save d world before so why don't they give d audience something new especially with the villain? I was hoping dat would be the storyline esp with a badas* villain, but lo and behold! What do we get? We get HOT SH*T lipsrsealed
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

I wonder how you rate villains. Your precious hawkeye was being controlled by loki. Loki is never known for brawn. He is the master of friggin mischief, he doesn't just attack. The look on the faces of the avengers when the comedian ultron showed up wasn't fear biko. Loki doesn't need to sell his bad guy image by making unnecessary kills. Loki is good at using pawns, which he did to your precious hawkeye.. don't rate villains in terms of brawn. After all batman's major nemesis is the joker and not grundy. You should follow the back stories of these characters and not judge with what you saw in avengers: age of kevin hart sorry ultron

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

My friend don't dance around the question

I asked what would have been of loki if not for hawk eye,the sceptre and the chitauris?
And answer these questions as well
Apart from getting himself captured deliberately please list perfect examples of which other acts of mischieve loki committed?

how does depending excessively on your henchmen make you good at using pawns?

yea hawk eye was under his spell but whose idea was it to hire the man power needed to attack the hellicarrier,establish loki's evil base,for loki to deliberately get himself captured to distract the avengers and buy some time and whose idea was it for the chitauris to attack newyork?

what was the look on the face of the avengers when ultron showed up? And why was thor so mad at tony stark when ultron left?

if loki was witty how come ultron was clownish?

when did i ever rate ultron using brawn? Didn't i specifically say that ultron was more of a schemer than a physical villain? The "unnecessary kills" and all was just me rating the villain according to how dangerous he was i hope that's a better way of rating villains?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eapps:

My friend don't dance around the question

I asked what would have been of loki if not for hawk eye,the sceptre and the chitauris?
And answer these questions as well
Apart from getting himself captured deliberately please list perfect examples of which other acts of mischieve loki committed?

how does depending excessively on your henchmen make you good at using pawns?

yea hawk eye was under his spell but whose idea was it to hire the man power needed to attack the hellicarrier,establish loki's evil base,for loki to deliberately get himself captured to distract the avengers and buy some time and whose idea was it for the chitauris to attack newyork?

what was the look on the face of the avengers when ultron showed up? And why was thor so mad at tony stark when ultron left?

if loki was witty how come ultron was clownish?

when did i ever rate ultron using brawn? Didn't i specifically say that ultron was more of a schemer than a physical villain? The "unnecessary kills" and all was just me rating the villain according to how dangerous he was i hope that's a better way of rating villains?
Err.. without hawkeye and all those, loki is still a threat to the avengers . And who turned hawkeye into a minion.. loki.. he chose to turn hawkeye to his minion because that was part of his plan. Thor attacked tony because he's thor, the same thor fought tony in the prequel. Loki is witty because that's his character.. always has been. Everyone knows loki isn't physical, but he gives the avengers a hard time. As for ultron being witty, it doesn't sit right. Imagine a superman movie with darkseid being all funny.. In the attempt to make a pop corn flick, marvel gave us a hot mess of a villain in ultron. Moreover watch thor and see the scheming nature of loki. And quicksilver's death was just an attempt to darken the movie. Moreover the character was insignificant and had to be killed off. To cap it all off, the almighty ultron was defeated by the babysitter vision.. really??
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

Err.. without hawkeye and all those, loki is still a threat to the avengers . And who turned hawkeye into a minion.. loki.. he chose to turn hawkeye to his minion because that was part of his plan. Thor attacked tony because he's thor, the same thor fought tony in the prequel. Loki is witty because that's his character.. always has been. Everyone knows loki isn't physical, but he gives the avengers a hard time. As for ultron being witty, it doesn't sit right. Imagine a superman movie with darkseid being all funny.. In the attempt to make a pop corn flick, marvel gave us a hot mess of a villain in ultron. Moreover watch thor and see the scheming nature of loki. And quicksilver's death was just an attempt to darken the movie. Moreover the character was insignificant and had to be killed off. To cap it all off, the almighty ultron was defeated by the babysitter vision.. really??

What? Loki would have still been a threat flash back after hulk slammed loki all over the room and the avengers gathered loki why didn't loki attack them or even try to run away? Because he was powerless

And without the sceptre loaned to him would loki have been able to turn hawkeye into a minion and you're not getting me yes hawkeye was a minion but every step loki took in the whole movie was hawkeye's idea despite being a mindless minion
Okay so thor just felt like attacking tony stark for no reason he wasn't provoked by tony tampering with the sceptre?
Quick silver's death came as a shock and as long as no one laughed when he died i will say they pretty much succeeded in darkening the movie
And why do you keep saying vision defeated ultron is it because he killed the last robot? You keep saying that and it doesn't make any sense
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eapps:

What? Loki would have still been a threat flash back after hulk slammed loki all over the room and the avengers gathered loki why didn't loki attack them or even try to run away? Because he was powerless

And without the sceptre loaned to him would loki have been able to turn hawkeye into a minion and you're not getting me yes hawkeye was a minion but every step loki took in the whole movie was hawkeye's idea despite being a mindless minion
Okay so thor just felt like attacking tony stark for no reason he wasn't provoked by tony tampering with the sceptre?
Quick silver's death came as a shock and as long as no one laughed when he died i will say they pretty much succeeded in darkening the movie
And why do you keep saying vision defeated ultron is it because he killed the last robot? You keep saying that and it doesn't make any sense
Any smart person knows when he's outnumbered, so there wasn't any way he could fight them all. How many times do I have to tell you loki isn't the physical type. And how can a "mindless" minion have ideas??.. well people didn't laugh nor cry when quicksilver died.. why? Because he was insignificant the whole movie. And as for loki wielding the sceptre, well he needed it and he got it. Let me remind you of the joker, the guy can't stand a hand to hand combat against batman, but we all know how much of a pain he is to him. And we all know that's one of the coolest villain in the comic universe. So hulk smashing loki doesn't make him any less cool.. it's the friggin hulk for heaven sake. I can't even believe you'd be impressed by that joke that is ultron. Ultron is bad ass but that movie made him look like kevin hart in an iron suit. Where the two parts are concerned loki was a better villain. Get me.. in the comics ultron is the boss but as for the movies ultron is a joke. Watch that movie again, the avengers couldn't do squat till vision was created. Wait first so you're telling me loki had no motive as a bad guy, rather he made hawkeye his minion for pleasure.. but since hawkeye wanted to be a bad guy all along, he began telling loki what to do... really
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Also loki always wields the scepter.. what he came for was the tesseract which he got. And hawkeye was knocked out of the mind control before loki launched the worm hole. Loki had the plan with the chitari abi whatever they are called. Proving once again that hawkeye was a pawn along with some others that were under loki's control. Hawkeye didn't tell loki what to do, loki knew what he wanted. I hope I've been able to convince you that hawkeye didn't do shit but shoot arrows.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
badinfluence:

Any smart person knows when he's outnumbered, so there wasn't any way he could fight them all. How many times do I have to tell you loki isn't the physical type. And how can a "mindless" minion have ideas??.. well people didn't laugh nor cry when quicksilver died.. why? Because he was insignificant the whole movie. And as for loki wielding the sceptre, well he needed it and he got it. Let me remind you of the joker, the guy can't stand a hand to hand combat against batman, but we all know how much of a pain he is to him. And we all know that's one of the coolest villain in the comic universe. So hulk smashing loki doesn't make him any less cool.. it's the friggin hulk for heaven sake. I can't even believe you'd be impressed by that joke that is ultron. Ultron is bad ass but that movie made him look like kevin hart in an iron suit. Where the two parts are concerned loki was a better villain. Get me.. in the comics ultron is the boss but as for the movies ultron is a joke. Watch that movie again, the avengers couldn't do squat till vision was created. Wait first so you're telling me loki had no motive as a bad guy, rather he made hawkeye his minion for pleasure.. but since hawkeye wanted to be a bad guy all along, he began telling loki what to do... really

He was outnumbered or his leverage was taken away from him which one? i'm still trying to accomplish how loki was still a threat without his sceptre or minions

And are you trying to tell me that hawkeye didn't tell loki to get himself captured deliberately? Or loki sceptre-ized the battalion that attacked the hellicarrier what else are you going to change about the story? The chitauris were created by loki? Or loki was in charge of whoever sent him to earth to retrieve the tesseract hell maybe loki even created the tesseract am i right?

No one laughed when quick silver died that made it dark it's their choice to cry abt it if they like

Hulk smashing loki doesn't make him less cool? Are you serious? Didn't you cringe out of embarrassment for loki? it made him look so st*pid and what do you mean he isn't a physical villain? isn't he a soldier like thor weren't they fighting side by side in both thor 1 and 2? You said he waved. Sceptre around because he had to, did ultron need to wave a sceptre around to get his minions? If loki is as cunning as you say then he wouldn't need a sceptre to make friends

So the avengers needed vision to defeat ultron and yet you still think ultron is a joke?

And for christ sake the same way hawk eye attacked the chitauris at the end was the same way he attacked shield when he was loyal to loki the ideas and strategies neither belonged to his hero nor villainous side

You know what i think? You know that ultron is way better than loki but you just don't want to admit it if not give me live examples of how loki was cunning and dangerous in the avenger movie and stop going around in circles with your argument

And it was neither hawkeye nor loki's idea to attack the world with the chitauri it was the guy that sent loki for the tesseract that planned that attack. Loki has no business invading the world or why do you think thanos is growing impatient and leading an invasion himself if it's loki's objective?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:

He was outnumbered or his leverage was taken away from him which one? i'm still trying to accomplish how loki was still a threat without his sceptre or minions

And are you trying to tell me that hawkeye didn't tell loki to get himself captured deliberately? Or loki sceptre-ized the battalion that attacked the hellicarrier what else are you going to change about the story? The chitauris were created by loki? Or loki was in charge of whoever sent him to earth to retrieve the tesseract hell maybe loki even created the tesseract am i right?

No one laughed when quick silver died that made it dark it's their choice to cry abt it if they like

Hulk smashing loki doesn't make him less cool? Are you serious? Didn't you cringe out of embarrassment for loki? it made him look so st*pid and what do you mean he isn't a physical villain? isn't he a soldier like thor weren't they fighting side by side in both thor 1 and 2? You said he waved. Sceptre around because he had to, did ultron need to wave a sceptre around to get his minions? If loki is as cunning as you say then he wouldn't need a sceptre to make friends

So the avengers needed vision to defeat ultron and yet you still think ultron is a joke?

And for christ sake the same way hawk eye attacked the chitauris at the end was the same way he attacked shield when he was loyal to loki the ideas and strategies neither belonged to his hero nor villainous side

You know what i think? You know that ultron is way better than loki but you just don't want to admit it if not give me live examples of how loki was cunning and dangerous in the avenger movie and stop going around in circles with your argument

And it was neither hawkeye nor loki's idea to attack the world with the chitauri it was the guy that sent loki for the tesseract that planned that attack. Loki has no business invading the world or why do you think thanos is growing impatient and leading an invasion himself if it's loki's objective?
Thanos is desperate to gather the infinity stones and not picking a bone with mankind. The scepter is loki's main weapon for crying out loud, why shouldn't he use his main weapon. If you don't have an idea of how scheming loki is, I suggest you see the end of thor 2. As it stands now, loki is in charge of asgard. The only thing important about vision is the gem on his head, which is one of the stones thanos is after. So the Avengers reliance on vision to defeat ultron makes ultron more of a joke. Don't know why you're arguing for ultron when it's clear you don't know his back story. First off, contrary to what that movie shows, he was created by ant man not tony. Secondly, ultron has once cleared the whole avengers.. but the movie ultron can't do that because he is more concerned about his punchlines. Heck, he didn't even kill or come close to killing any avenger. Quicksilver doesn't count and moreover he died taking a bullet( which is dumb, cos he's faster than a bullet). And loki is not the physical type, I don't know why you're arguing that. There's a difference between being able to hold your own in a battle and being physical. Thor is more of the physical one, loki would rather flee to fight another day. You asked for evidence on loki's scheming nature in thor 1 or thor 2... seriously? Did you follow the plot line? And in case you forgot loki's chaos in part 1 put the government in a spot, and they intended nuking a city just to contain it. The comedian ultron couldn't even handle the maximoff twins.. really? You said someone sent loki for the tesseract, names please. And if you watch the beginning of part one, I'm sure you'd see the alliance between loki and chitauri abi whatever..
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

Thanos is desperate to gather the infinity stones and not picking a bone with mankind.
You don't seem to get me yes it wasn't thanos desire to conquer earth but it was thanos through his chitauri intermediary that loaned loki the sceptre and the chitauri army suggesting loki invaded earth if he wanted to conquer it, my question is how would loki have conquered and ruled the earth it if he had no help from the chitauris?
badinfluence:

The scepter is loki's main weapon for crying out loud, why shouldn't he use his main weapon.
Ok so in other words loki's idea of cunningness is to wave his convenient magic wand around to make everyone do his bidding gee I wonder what would happen to loki if the sceptre is gone?
badinfluence:

If you don't have an idea of how scheming loki is, I suggest you see the end of thor 2. As it stands now, loki is in charge of asgard.
Oh yes his ultimate plan which relied solely on luck, luck that thor will burst him out of jail, luck that malaki's henchman will attempt to kill him, luck that thor will discard his body I didn't see any scheming from his part anyone can win with luck on their side.And it also relied on a huge plot hole how did loki even fake his death malaki's henchman really stabbed him and loki's duplication cannot hurt people

badinfluence:

The only thing important about vision is the gem on his head, which is one of the stones thanos is after. So the Avengers reliance on vision to defeat ultron makes ultron more of a joke.
Ok so if the avengers couldn't defeat ultron without vision but defeated loki without visions help doesn't that make loki a bigger joke? I remember hawkeye delivering the final blow to loki before the hulk descended on him that shows that the avengers weren't even necessary in stopping loki
badinfluence:

Don't know why you're arguing for ultron when it's clear you don't know his back story. First off, contrary to what that movie shows,he was created by ant man not tony. Secondly, ultron has once cleared the whole avengers.. but the movie ultron can't do that because he is more concerned about his punchlines. Heck, he didn't even kill or come close to killing any avenger
Why don't we just stick to the movies and not the comic book stories you picked up from the internet
badinfluence:

. Quicksilver doesn't count and moreover he died taking a bullet( which is dumb, cos he's faster than a bullet).
Stop trying to down play quick silver's death, since hollywood started converting superhero comics to movies, how many known characters have died hell sometimes they hardly even kill the villains(loki comes to mind) so killing quick silver wasn't only a break from the norm it was also a risk which is something other superhero movies should try more often
badinfluence:

And loki is not the physical type, I don't know why you're arguing that. There's a difference between being able to hold your own in a battle and being physical.
Help me define the physical non-physical villain stuff to my understanding a non physical villain is a villain who sees no use for his violent skills but relies more on his intellectual skills a pure example of such would be ozymandas from the watchmen movie not loki to tell you the truth I don't even know what loki is because he is terrible at being both a physical villain and a non-physical villain fight e no sabi fight anyone can kick his ass from here to mars brain power he has none everyone can spot his "schemes" even before planning just see the avengers they all knew. About his intention to be deliberately captured and the mumu took it a step further to monologue his whole plans to black widow so really I don't know how to classify loki
badinfluence:

Thor is more of the physical one, loki would rather flee to fight another day. You asked for evidence on loki's scheming nature in thor 1 or thor 2... seriously? Did you follow the plot line? And in case you forgot loki's chaos in part 1 put the government in a spot, and they intended nuking a city just to contain it.
Ok loki's chaos that depended solely on the chitauris? How does that make loki " scheming"?
In the part one of thor loki's "brilliant" plot was foiled by odin waking up? Isn't that moronic?
badinfluence:

The comedian ultron couldn't even handle the maximoff twins.. really? You said someone sent loki for the tesseract, names please.
undecided em thanos or where else did loki get the chitauris from?so ultron couldn't handle the maximoffs Is it as bad as loki not being able to kill tony stark I know you are goin to say loki isn't a physical villain but how hard is it to kill a tony stark that was outside his armour?
And what do you mean ultron couldn't "handle" the maximoff twins didn't we just go over how he killed quicksilver besides the twins were always eluding. Ultron besides they were barely his concern the only time the scarlett witch confronted ultron was when he was almost dead the only people who couldn't handle the twins were the avengers. I mean they couldn't apprehend the twins till they surrendered themselves
badinfluence:

And if you watch the beginning of part one, I'm sure you'd see the alliance between loki and chitauri abi whatever..

Yea the beginning of the avengers which just proves that loki was nothing more than an errand boy with an ultimatum? Yes I think I've watched it
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:

You don't seem to get me yes it wasn't thanos desire to conquer earth but it was thanos through his chitauri intermediary that loaned loki the sceptre and the chitauri army suggesting loki invaded earth if he wanted to conquer it, my question is how would loki have conquered and ruled the earth it if he had no help from the chitauris?

Ok so in other words loki's idea of cunningness is to wave his convenient magic wand around to make everyone do his bidding gee I wonder what would happen to loki if the sceptre is gone?

Oh yes his ultimate plan which relied solely on luck, luck that thor will burst him out of jail, luck that malaki's henchman will attempt to kill him, luck that thor will discard his body I didn't see any scheming from his part anyone can win with luck on their side.And it also relied on a huge plot hole how did loki even fake his death malaki's henchman really stabbed him and loki's duplication cannot hurt people

Ok so if the avengers couldn't defeat ultron without vision but defeated loki without visions help doesn't that make loki a bigger joke? I remember hawkeye delivering the final blow to loki before the hulk descended on him that shows that the avengers weren't even necessary in stopping loki

Why don't we just stick to the movies and not the comic book stories you picked up from the internet

Stop trying to down play quick silver's death, since hollywood started converting superhero comics to movies, how many known characters have died hell sometimes they hardly even kill the villains(loki comes to mind) so killing quick silver wasn't only a break from the norm it was also a risk which is something other superhero movies should try more often

Help me define the physical non-physical villain stuff to my understanding a non physical villain is a villain who sees no use for his violent skills but relies more on his intellectual skills a pure example of such would be ozymandas from the watchmen movie not loki to tell you the truth I don't even know what loki is because he is terrible at being both a physical villain and a non-physical villain fight e no sabi fight anyone can kick his ass from here to mars brain power he has none everyone can spot his "schemes" even before planning just see the avengers they all knew. About his intention to be deliberately captured and the mumu took it a step further to monologue his whole plans to black widow so really I don't know how to classify loki

Ok loki's chaos that depended solely on the chitauris? How does that make loki " scheming"?
In the part one of thor loki's "brilliant" plot was foiled by odin waking up? Isn't that moronic?

undecided em thanos or where else did loki get the chitauris from?so ultron couldn't handle the maximoffs Is it as bad as loki not being able to kill tony stark I know you are goin to say loki isn't a physical villain but how hard is it to kill a tony stark that was outside his armour?
And what do you mean ultron couldn't "handle" the maximoff twins didn't we just go over how he killed quicksilver besides the twins were always eluding. Ultron besides they were barely his concern the only time the scarlett witch confronted ultron was when he was almost dead the only people who couldn't handle the twins were the avengers. I mean they couldn't apprehend the twins till they surrendered themselves

Yea the beginning of the avengers which just proves that loki was nothing more than an errand boy with an ultimatum? Yes I think I've watched it
You do know that one of the infinity stones powers loki's scepter right. How can you say loki relied on luck, he takes advantage of situations. He is a shape shifter plus he can make you see what he wants you to see. Loki always wanted to take over asgard and he used the situation in thor 2 to do that. Moreover thor didn't just break him out of jail for show. He needed his help. Loki is like the ultimate opportunist, you can't argue that. What's this about heroes not dying. Err.. Watch this xmen franchise again please. Quicksilver's death wasn't even as significant as captain stacy's death in spider. And you can't judge based on the movies, why? Because the comics have been there years before the movies. Any director that decides to deviate from the comic stories takes a risk, a risk that didn't pay off for whedon. These stories weren't coined recently my dear, whedon gave you a popcorn flick. Why do you think the movie generated criticisms despite the money it made. Now let me explain thanos' role for you. Thanos intends on having all infinity stones( so far only four or three have been shown) so he would have enough power to rule the galaxy. Loki and ronan( you know ronan right?) couldn't deliver, so thanos has decided to come for them himself. You'd see more of this in the avengers: infinity wars. And you said they can't kill off loki, well this is because loki's role in this whole thing is significant.
You said loki cannot fight, well like I said he would rather flee to fight another day. Take scar for instance. Thor and loki are synonymous to mufasa and scar. Scar even admitted he can't fight mufasa because he knows mufasa is stronger. Loki knows he is physically no match for thor, and thor is very much aware of loki's devious nature. The best villains aren't those that solely rely on strength. E.g lex, joker, loki, doom... these guys are smart.
Maybe for you ultron in the movie was the best villain you've ever seen. Maybe you enjoyed his punchlines, but a movie with ultron is meant to be dark and not a comedy tour

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ultron did squat in quicksilver's death ooo... watch how he died again. Loki couldn't kill tony stark without the suit. Did you miss the part where tony was falling to his death but was saved by his suit. Shey he just slipped Almighty ultron couldn't even kill jarvis, why? Because jarvis hid in the internet.. are you kidding me?
When loki told his plan to black widow did she stop it then? He had the upper hand then not withstanding he was locked up in a cell meant for the hulk. The avengers for sure learnt how not to underestimate loki.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

You do know that one of the infinity stones powers loki's scepter right.
What does that have to do with anything?
badinfluence:

How can you say loki relied on luck,
Because his so called scheme in thor 2 relied solely on luck
badinfluence:

he takes advantage of situations. He is a shape shifter plus he can make you see what he wants you to see. Loki always wanted to take over asgard and he used the situation in thor 2 to do that.
So now loki is now an opportunist he is no longer a schemer? Hmmm and what exactly did malaki's hench man see that made him think he was being stabbed from behind by loki?
badinfluence:

Moreover thor didn't just break him out of jail for show. He needed his help.
Yes he needed loki's help to act like he was against thor when he is indeed working with thor to deceive malaki? Like no one else in the whole kingdom can help with that please the only reason thor broke loki out of prison was because marvel said so
badinfluence:

What's this about heroes not dying. Err.. Watch this xmen franchise again please.
Oh perfect example after all the deaths at through out the franchise what did they do at the end of days of future past? Didn't they bring them all back?

badinfluence:

Quicksilver's death wasn't even as significant as captain stacy's death in spider.
Lol please can you explain this part

badinfluence:

And you can't judge based on the movies, why? Because the comics have been there years before the movies. Any director that decides to deviate from the comic stories takes a risk, a risk that didn't pay off for whedon. These stories weren't coined recently my dear, whedon gave you a popcorn flick.
Of course the movies were derived from comics but I'm judging loki and ultron based on their movies if you can't do the same then perhaps we shouldn't be having this discussion in the first place
FYI the movie is rated 7.9/10. On IMDB just few points from it's prequel so whoever criticized the movie for not following the comics belong to the minority
badinfluence:

Why do you think the movie generated criticisms despite the money it made. Now let me explain thanos' role for you. Thanos intends on having all infinity stones( so far only four or three have been shown) so he would have enough power to rule the galaxy.
Ok so loki borrowed the chitauris and the sceptre in exchange for the tesseract thank you but I already know that

badinfluence:

And you said they can't kill off loki, well this is because loki's role in this whole thing is significant.
So loki survived that fall in thor 1 and that stabbing in thor 2 because he is going to appear in avengers 3 that's my point they can't even kill villains because it's too risky for the producers
badinfluence:

You said loki cannot fight, well like I said he would rather flee to fight another day. Take scar for instance. Thor and loki are synonymous to mufasa and scar. Scar even admitted he can't fight mufasa because he knows mufasa is stronger. Loki knows he is physically no match for thor, and thor is very much aware of loki's devious
Yes his devious nature that was only implied and hardly applied the only strength loki has is talking too much
badinfluence:

nature. The best villains aren't those that solely rely on strength.E.g lex, joker, loki, doom... these guys are smart.

Yes they are all smart except loki please take him off that list

badinfluence:

Ultron did squat in quicksilver's death ooo... watch how he died again.
Quick silver shoved hawk eye away from the bullets coming from the avengers jet, who was flying the plane and firing those bullets? ultron right? Case closed don't even go there

badinfluence:

Loki couldn't kill tony stark without the suit. Did you miss the part where tony was falling to his death but was saved by his suit. Shey he just slipped?
Rather than stabbing or bludgeoning an unarmed tony stark to death Loki first monologued then embarrassed himself when his effort to brainwash tony failed like that wasn't embarrassing enough out of desperation loki shoved tony stark out of the window did tony die? No so I don't understand what you're talking about
badinfluence:

Almighty ultron couldn't even kill jarvis, why? Because jarvis hid in the internet..
Was jarvis ultron's target? No when he needed to get jarvis out of the way he did it without even breaking a sweat
badinfluence:

When loki told his plan to black widow did she stop it then? He had the upper hand then not withstanding he was locked up in a cell meant for the hulk. The avengers for sure learnt how not to underestimate loki
Ok loki's plan was to use hulk to kill the avengers and take down the hellicarrier, did any of those happen? no despite the little time given the hulk was successfully ejected out of the hellicarrier and loki lost hawkeye so how did he have the upperhand in this situation? Hawk eyes plan would have worked perfectly if god motor mouth didn't snitch to the avengers, it even feels silly calling loki a god that's just how ridiculous he is
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:

What does that have to do with anything?

Because his so called scheme in thor 2 relied solely on luck

So now loki is now an opportunist he is no longer a schemer? Hmmm and what exactly did malaki's hench man see that made him think he was being stabbed from behind by loki?

Yes he needed loki's help to act like he was against thor when he is indeed working with thor to deceive malaki? Like no one else in the whole kingdom can help with that please the only reason thor broke loki out of prison was because marvel said so

Oh perfect example after all the deaths at through out the franchise what did they do at the end of days of future past? Didn't they bring them all back?

Lol please can you explain this part

Of course the movies were derived from comics but I'm judging loki and ultron based on their movies if you can't do the same then perhaps we shouldn't be having this discussion in the first place
FYI the movie is rated 7.9/10. On IMDB just few points from it's prequel so whoever criticized the movie for not following the comics belong to the minority

Ok so loki borrowed the chitauris and the sceptre in exchange for the tesseract thank you but I already know that

So loki survived that fall in thor 1 and that stabbing in thor 2 because he is going to appear in avengers 3 that's my point they can't even kill villains because it's too risky for the producers

Yes his devious nature that was only implied and hardly applied the only strength loki has is talking too much

Yes they are all smart except loki please take him off that list

Quick silver shoved hawk eye away from the bullets coming from the avengers jet, who was flying the plane and firing those bullets? ultron right? Case closed don't even go there

Rather than stabbing or bludgeoning an unarmed tony stark to death Loki first monologued then embarrassed himself when his effort to brainwash tony failed like that wasn't embarrassing enough out of desperation loki shoved tony stark out of the window did tony die? No so I don't understand what you're talking about

Was jarvis ultron's target? No when he needed to get jarvis out of the way he did it without even breaking a sweat

Ok loki's plan was to use hulk to kill the avengers and take down the hellicarrier, did any of those happen? no despite the little time given the hulk was successfully ejected out of the hellicarrier and loki lost hawkeye so how did he have the upperhand in this situation? Hawk eyes plan would have worked perfectly if god motor mouth didn't snitch to the avengers, it even feels silly calling loki a god that's just how ridiculous he is
Really, you don't know that a schemer is opportunistic? It's not too risky to kill villains aunty, after all ultron was killed off, zod was killed.. so I don't know who told you it is risky to kill villains. You think comic fan boys have no say in a movie adapted from comics, why do you think some of these movies are rebooted with different screenwriters and directors. As a director you can't ignore these back stories entirely and come up with crap. Captain stacy is the father to gwen stacy in the amazing spiderman movies, and quicksilver's death was not as significant as stacy's death. When you kill off an insignificant character it doesn't affect squat in the movie. Moreover you know a version of quicksilver was shown in days of future past ba. Xmen 3 saw the death of cyclops, jean grey. These are pioneers in the xmen. Granted they came back, but after how many movies. Days of future past atleast had a dark undertone, and the sentinels were well depicted. The stone in loki's scepter is the mind stone, why would he begin trying to convince you when he can easily sway you with the mind stone. If you had a gun and bullets, would you start throwing the bullets at your target when there's a gun?.. if thor could use anyone as you claimed why did he chose loki. And ultimately the end of thor 2 was a win win for loki. He had nothing to lose but gained. Quick question, are thor and avengers the only movies you've seen loki? It's clear avengers 2 was the first time you heard of ultron. In this case you're just an average film watcher, since you have no clue on their back stories. Captain America: civil war is in process and some people know some essentials that movie should have. I never said ultron is sucks as a villain, I'm saying ultron's depiction in the movie sucked seriously. So, loki throwing tony off wasn't an attempt to kill him ba, at least loki attempted not ultron who decided to pick on the world. Ultron's inability to eliminate jarvis cost him ultimately. I'm sure you also think the amazing spiderman 2 was great....
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
He had the upper hand in that situation. Did he escape? Yes. Was there any casualty? Yes. Did the avengers handle that situation? No. Coulson's death was even more significant than that of quicksilver. Avengers 2 felt like a suckier version of part one. Again, the scepter is Loki's scepter. Hawkeye had detailed info on shield, and you think having someone like that doesn't count. Everyone under loki's hypnosis played a part in getting him what he wanted, isn't that manipulation? Manipulation isn't it mostly done by schemers? Having an inside man doesn't make you less, one of the greatest strength is the ability to use pawns. Ultron couldn't even successfully use two stupid teenagers. The ode even removed the stone from the scepter and it fell into the hands of his opponents, how smart. Also it was the mind stone thanos gave to loki which he needed to lead chitauri army. He stole the tesseract, at least get these facts right.
You also said hawkeye caused division between the avengers. They were divided over how to approach loki and shield's plan to harness the power of the tesseract for weaponry. Also, let me take you back to thor 1 post credit scene, where invisible loki made dr selvig accept fury's request to study the tesseract. If you've also forgotten, loki sent hawkeye to steal what he needed to stabilise the tesseract while he caused a diversion. Loki also made dr selvig build the device he needed to launch the invasion. Loki in thor 1 played the frost guy(whatever his name is). Loki has faked his death successfully twice. Loki has access to one of the infinity stones in asgard seeing as he sits on the throne. How is this not an impressive resume in the company of villainy??
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

Really, you don't know that a schemer is opportunistic?
An opportunist waits for luck to come his way before doing anything a schemer creates his own luck enough said
badinfluence:

It's not too risky to kill villains aunty, after all ultron was killed off, zod was killed.. so I don't know who told you it is risky to kill villains.

Zod is going to be reanimated in superman vs batman, as for ultron did you see him die? Does anything stop him from re-appearing in other movies?e.g: dead shot returning in green arrow even though he was shot in the eye That's my point they are very careful with killing off characters in comic book movies
badinfluence:

You think comic fan boys have no say in a movie adapted from comics, why do you think some of these movies are rebooted with different screenwriters and directors. As a director you can't ignore these back stories entirely and come up with crap.
What are you talking about? Who said anything about fanboys and back stories?
badinfluence:

Captain stacy is the father to gwen stacy in the amazing spiderman movies, and quicksilver's death was not as significant as stacy's death. When you kill off an insignificant character it doesn't affect squat in the movie
You didn't answer my question how is quicksilver death not as significant as captain stacy's death?
badinfluence:
Moreover you know a version of quicksilver was shown in days of future past ba.
So?
badinfluence:

Xmen 3 saw the death of cyclops, jean grey. These are pioneers in the xmen. Granted they came back, but after how many movies.
You think xmen last stand. Was just a random movie? Didn't you notice how the follow up movies still stringed plots together and prepared the grounds for days of future past we saw how wolverine found the xmen then we saw how how he followed up from xmen last stand and connected to days of future past and of course you know about xmen first class? They all didn't just tie up nice by coincidence they planned it all
badinfluence:

Days of future past atleast had a dark undertone, and the sentinels were well depicted. The stone in loki's scepter is the mind stone, why would he begin trying to convince you when he can easily sway you with the mind stone.
Because loki is not as cunning and scheming as you say case closed
badinfluence:

If you had a gun and bullets, would you start throwing the bullets at your target when there's a gun?.. if thor could use anyone as you claimed why did he chose loki.
Like I said loki was "needed" by thor because marvel said so or what special skill did thor need loki for that the other soldiers thor was overseeing in the beginning of thor 2 could not help him with?
badinfluence:

And ultimately the end of thor 2 was a win win for loki.He had nothing to lose but gained
And it all depended on luck just imagine if malaki never attacked asgard or kill the queen of asgard was loki going to escape and become king?

badinfluence:

Quick question, are thor and avengers the only movies you've seen loki? It's clear avengers 2 was the first time you heard of ultron. In this case you're just an average film watcher, since you have no clue on their back stories. Captain America: civil war is in process and some people know some essentials that movie should have.
Well then if ultron's depiction in the movie was a shame while loki's depiction was so cool then why are you having such a hard time proving it? I believe I'm even making it easy for you,focus on the movies like I'm doing and stop making excuses
badinfluence:

I never said ultron is sucks as a villain, I'm saying ultron's depiction in the movie sucked seriously. So, loki throwing tony off wasn't an attempt to kill him ba,
But did tony die? Please answer that question you can't kill someone by attempting to kill him you know
badinfluence:

at least loki attempted not ultron who decided to pick on the world.
Lol did you just say loki tried or are you trying to imply that loki was only concerned with conquering newyork's business district? Ultron practically destroyed sokovia what did loki and his borrowed chitauris do?
badinfluence:

Ultron's inability to eliminate jarvis cost him ultimately. I'm sure you also think the amazing spiderman 2 was great....
Ok you hate spiderman 2 I have heard but answer this question was jarvis ultron's target? I remember tony stark saying to bruce banner " that is why ultron destroyed jarvis" please if jarvis was ultrons concern he would have worked on it
badinfluence:

He had the upper hand in that situation. Did he escape? Yes. Was there any casualty? Yes. Did the avengers handle that situation? No.
Lol so because loki escaped that means he had the upper hand lokis objective wasn't to cause casualties it was to destroy the avengers and the hellicarrier but non of that happened so I'll say the avengers handled the situation pretty well
badinfluence:

Coulson's death was even more significant than that of quicksilver.
Yes except that coulson didn't die but quicksilver actually died for real and please who is coulson compared to quick silver?
badinfluence:

Avengers 2 felt like a suckier version of part one. Again, the scepter is Loki's scepter. Hawkeye had detailed info on shield, and you think having someone like that doesn't count.
Ehen that's more like it so now you can see hawkeye did more than shoot arrows?
badinfluence:

Everyone under loki's hypnosis played a part in getting him what he wanted, isn't that manipulation? Manipulation isn't it mostly done by schemers?
Lol so if no one was there to "manipulate" or if the "manipulated" had no ideas on how to help loki what would loki have done look for more people to "manipulate"?
badinfluence:

Having an inside man doesn't make you less, one of the greatest strength is the ability to use pawns. Ultron couldn't even successfully use two silly teenagers.
undecided ultron had the sceptre but did he use it on everyone he saw? Did he use it to build his army did he use it to "manipulate" the twins? The only time he used it was on that doctor and that was to make sure she didn't sabotage anything, a base loki failed to cover
badinfluence:

The ode even removed the stone from the scepter and it fell into the hands of his opponents, how smart.

If the twins didn't sabotage ultron's plan ultron would not have dropped the stone "into the hands of his opponents" so what was loki's excuse for dr selvig sabotaging the worm hole even when he was under loki's trance
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:

An opportunist waits for luck to come his way before doing anything a schemer creates his own luck enough said

Zod is going to be reanimated in superman vs batman, as for ultron did you see him die? Does anything stop him from re-appearing in other movies?e.g: dead shot returning in green arrow even though he was shot in the eye That's my point they are very careful with killing off characters in comic book movies

What are you talking about? Who said anything about fanboys and back stories?

You didn't answer my question how is quicksilver death not as significant as captain stacy's death?

So?

You think xmen last stand. Was just a random movie? Didn't you notice how the follow up movies still stringed plots together and prepared the grounds for days of future past we saw how wolverine found the xmen then we saw how how he followed up from xmen last stand and connected to days of future past and of course you know about xmen first class? They all didn't just tie up nice by coincidence they planned it all

Because loki is not as cunning and scheming as you say case closed

Like I said loki was "needed" by thor because marvel said so or what special skill did thor need loki for that the other soldiers thor was overseeing in the beginning of thor 2 could not help him with?

And it all depended on luck just imagine if malaki never attacked asgard or kill the queen of asgard was loki going to escape and become king?

Well then if ultron's depiction in the movie was a shame while loki's depiction was so cool then why are you having such a hard time proving it? I believe I'm even making it easy for you,focus on the movies like I'm doing and stop making excuses

But did tony die? Please answer that question you can't kill someone by attempting to kill him you know

Lol did you just say loki tried or are you trying to imply that loki was only concerned with conquering newyork's business district? Ultron practically destroyed sokovia what did loki and his borrowed chitauris do?

Ok you hate spiderman 2 I have heard but answer this question was jarvis ultron's target? I remember tony stark saying to bruce banner " that is why ultron destroyed jarvis" please if jarvis was ultrons concern he would have worked on it

Lol so because loki escaped that means he had the upper hand lokis objective wasn't to cause casualties it was to destroy the avengers and the hellicarrier but non of that happened so I'll say the avengers handled the situation pretty well

Yes except that coulson didn't die but quicksilver actually died for real and please who is coulson compared to quick silver?

Ehen that's more like it so now you can see hawkeye did more than shoot arrows?

Lol so if no one was there to "manipulate" or if the "manipulated" had no ideas on how to help loki what would loki have done look for more people to "manipulate"?

undecided ultron had the sceptre but did he use it on everyone he saw? Did he use it to build his army did he use it to "manipulate" the twins? The only time he used it was on that doctor and that was to make sure she didn't sabotage anything, a base loki failed to cover

If the twins didn't sabotage ultron's plan would not have dropped the stone "into the hands of his opponents" so what was loki's excuse for dr selvig sabotaging the worm hole even when he was under loki's trance
Please read my modified post just above this rant. Watch agents of shield and see that coulson is actually more significant than quicksilver. Captain stacy's death had its significance on peter, it was to show that definitely due to his heroic antics, people close to him would die. A point further buttressed by gwen's death. Does that answer your question. How can you even ask the significance of back stories?? Christ. These are movies adapted from comics, how in the world would you do away with the back story. Aunty, an opportunist makes use of any slight opportunity given to him, he must not create the opportunity himself. Malekith's killing of the queen was the opening loki saw and he used it to it's fullest. There was no better person to sell the act, that's why thor met loki. Believe me ultron is deader than dead unless a reboot is made. Zod's body may be used to create doomsday, that doesn't mean zod is coming back. You don't have to be Einstein to know that. Ultron didn't destroy the whole of sokovia oo. It was wakanda he went to, and he didn't destroy it. As for your xmen theory, you clearly don't get it. You've just refused to accept the fact that your precious ultron is one of the suckiest movie villains. Your point being he started a robotic invasion, loki started an invasion too. What else did ultron do? Please tell us... o I forgot. He's a killer stand up comic
As for deadshot and the eye thingy.. it's in the BACK STORY. Now can you see how and why back stories are important? Superman and batman have fought before in the COMICS.. I'm sure that movie is probably the first you're seeing such.. gwen stacy died.. it's in the BACK STORY of spiderman. I'm sure you're wondering why it was gwen and not mary jane who was his love interest? That's because gwen came before mary jane in the BACK STORY.. so where comic movies are concerned back stories are super important...
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Loki's couldn't care less about the helicarrier, his minion hawkeye had stolen the iridium, so he had to leave which he did. And the avengers realised loki's plan was not just to defeat them but do it publicly seeing as they are billed earth's mightiest heroes. Hawkeye had served his purpose stealing the iridium so loki couldn't care less what became of him. The avengers were so distraught after the incidence that fury had to motivate them with coulson's death. How is that handling the situation... loki had the tesseract, loki had escaped, loki was about launching an invasion and you say they 'handled' it.. yea right
Loki didn't use the scepter on every tom dick and harry. He used it on selected pawns, if ultron had used the scepter on the twins, he wouldn't have lost the stone now would he. He thought he's punchlines could sway them to do his bidding. Loki used the scepter as an advantage, idiot ultron used it for decoration. Haha. You said he used it on the doctor to avoid sabotage? Well he should have used it on the twins for the same reason. He didn't and it cost him..
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
badinfluence:

Watch agents of shield and see that coulson is actually more significant than quicksilver.
Captain stacy's
Ok before u derail us again I started the bit on quick silver by saying that comic book movie producers find it hard to kill off comic book characters because of the risks so rank quicksilver and agent coulson and see how who ranks higher that's my point undecided stop giving yourself headache
badinfluence:

death had its significance on peter, it was to show that definitely due to his heroic antics, people close to him would die.
That doesn't make sense captain stacy died doing his job it wasn't because of spiderman just because he told peter that people close to him will get hurt does not mean that he and peter were close if you said gwen stacy's death was more significant I would have even considered that
badinfluence:

A point further buttressed by gwen's death. Does that answer your question. How can you even ask the significance of back stories?? Christ. These are movies adapted from comics, how in the world would you do away with the back story. Aunty,

Hehehe and where did you see me asking about the significance of back stories I only asked why you were. So bent on backstories when I never brought it up in the first place[/quote]
badinfluence:

an opportunist makes use of any slight opportunity given to him, he must not create the opportunity himself
Malekith's killing of the queen was the opening loki saw and he used it to it's fullest. There was no better person to sell the act,that's why thor met loki.
Ok so loki is now an opportunist and not a schemer? Ehen now we are getting somewhere and did loki tell you the murder of the queen was the opportunity he was waiting for? Cause he failed to communicate that to the audience and what if thor didn't come to break him out? I guess he would have waited to use another opportunity to the fullest and what act did thor want loki to sell? Did there even have to be an "act" to begin with?

badinfluence:

Believe me ultron is deader than dead unless a reboot is made. Zod's body may be used to create doomsday, that doesn't mean zod is coming back. You don't have to be Einstein to know that.
Ultron is dead how do you know? Didn't you think loki was dead in the thor movies? Didn't you think agent coulson was dead? You can't be too sure ok zod isn't coming back just his body and probably his hatred for superman I guess max dillon also did not come back when he transformed into electro ok I got it

badinfluence:

Ultron didn't destroy the whole of sokovia oo. It was wakanda he went to, and he didn't destroy it.
So the city he lifted off the ground was not sokovia but wakanda? I understand that's why the citizens were all white undecided
badinfluence:

As for your xmen theory, you clearly don't get it.
Alright help me get it
badinfluence:

You've just refused to accept the fact that your precious ultron is one of the suckiest movie villains. Your point being he started a robotic invasion, loki started an invasion too.
Why should I accpet that when all you've said was ultron's depiction wasn't loyal to the comics and that he was a metallic kevin hart to make me "get it" you'll have to try much harder. And i didn't say he is cool because he led an invasion didn't I talk about how he plotted his plan all by himself or how much fear he put into the avengers or how. He didn't need to use silly sceptres or convenient devices to get people to do his bid and his invasion sef compare it with lokis which was more devastating?
badinfluence:

As for deadshot and the eye thingy.. it's in the BACK STORY. Now can you see how and why back stories are important? Superman and batman have fought before in the COMICS..
So dead shot can survive shots to the eye? Hmmm never knew deadshot was an immortal god
[/quote]

badinfluence:

Loki's couldn't care less about the helicarrier, his minion hawkeye had stolen the iridium, so he had to leave which he did
Oh great you're no longer talking about BACKSTORIES okay now was loki telling black widow. That hawk eye had stolen the iridium and how he was going to leave? Because I can remember black widow saying"so that's your plan" and then informing fury that "he's planning unleash the hulk" so clearly he was concerned with hellicarrier and the avengers besides are you trying to tell me that loki was once more depending on his minions to leave? Just imagine if hawkeye regained consciousness and didn't come to hawkeye's rescue.
badinfluence:

. And the avengers realised loki's plan was not just to defeat them but do it publicly seeing as they are billed earth's mightiest heroes
So loki's plan was to defeat the avengers that was just formed and he or the earth has never met? I see
badinfluence:

Hawkeye had served his purpose stealing the iridium so loki couldn't care less what became of him. The avengers were so distraught after the incidence that fury had to motivate them with coulson's death. How is that handling the situation...
undecided so because they were depressed about coulson supposedly dying that means they didn't handle the situation and loki won? Who knows maybe loki's mission was to depress the avengers?
badinfluence:

Loki used the scepter as an advantage, idiot ultron used it for decoration. Haha. You said he used it on the doctor to avoid sabotage? Well he should have used it on the twins for the same reason. He didn't and it cost him.
And loki used it and it still cost him so who is the bigger loser? Especially when it was under loki's nose his own sabotage happened lol loki couldn't even "manipulate" a guy under a trance
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eapps:
Captain stacy's
Ok before derail us again I started the bit on quick silver by saying that comic book movie producers find it hard to kill off comic book characters because of the risks so rank quicksilver and agent coulson and see how who ranks higher that's my point undecided stop giving yourself headache

That doesn't make sense captain stacy died doing his job it wasn't because of spiderman just because he told peter that people close to him will get hurt does not mean that he and peter were close if you said gwen stacy's death was more significant I would have even considered that

Hehehe and where did you see me asking about the significance of back stories I only asked why you were. So bent on backstories when I never brought it up in the first place

an opportunist makes use of any slight opportunity given to him, he must not create the opportunity himself
Malekith's killing of the queen was the opening loki saw and he used it to it's fullest. There was no better person to sell the act,that's why thor met loki.
Ok so loki is now an opportunist and not a schemer? Ehen now we are getting somewhere and did loki tell you the murder of the queen was the opportunity he was waiting for? Cause he failed to communicate that to the audience and what if thor didn't come to break him out? I guess he would have waited to use another opportunity to the fullest and what act did thor want loki to sell? Did there even have to be an "act" to begin with?

Believe me ultron is deader than dead unless a reboot is made. Zod's body may be used to create doomsday, that doesn't mean zod is coming back. You don't have to be Einstein to know that.
Ultron is dead how do you know? Didn't you think loki was dead in the thor movies? Didn't you think agent coulson was dead? You can't be too sure ok zod isn't coming back just his body and probably his hatred for superman I guess max dillon also did not come back when he transformed into electro ok I got it

Ultron didn't destroy the whole of sokovia oo. It was wakanda he went to, and he didn't destroy it.
So the city he lifted off the ground was not sokovia but wakanda? I understand that's why the citizens were all white undecided

As for your xmen theory, you clearly don't get it.
Alright help me get it

You've just refused to accept the fact that your precious ultron is one of the suckiest movie villains. Your point being he started a robotic invasion, loki started an invasion too.
Why should I accpet that when all you've said was ultron's depiction wasn't loyal to the comics and that he was a metallic kevin hart to make me "get it" you'll have to try much harder. And did I say he is cool because he led an invasion didn't I talk about how he plotted his plan all by himself or how much fear he put into the avengers or how. He didn't need to use silly sceptres or convenient devices to get people to do his bid and his invasion sef compare it with lokis which was more devastating?

As for deadshot and the eye thingy.. it's in the BACK STORY. Now can you see how and why back stories are important? Superman and batman have fought before in the COMICS..
So dead shot can survive shots to the eye? Hmmm never knew deadshot was an immortal god

Loki's couldn't care less about the helicarrier, his minion hawkeye had stolen the iridium, so he had to leave which he did
Oh great you're no longer talking about BACKSTORIES okay now was loki telling black widow. That hawk eye had stolen the iridium and how he was going to leave? Because I can remember black widow saying"so that's your plan" and then informing fury that "he's planning unleash the hulk" so clearly he was concerned with hellicarrier and the avengers besides are you trying to tell me that loki was once more depending on his minions to leave? Just imagine if hawkeye regained consciousness and didn't come to hawkeye's rescue.

. And the avengers realised loki's plan was not just to defeat them but do it publicly seeing as they are billed earth's mightiest heroes
So loki's plan was to defeat the avengers that was just formed and he or the earth has never met? I see
Hawkeye had served his purpose stealing the iridium so loki couldn't care less what became of him. The avengers were so distraught after the incidence that fury had to motivate them with coulson's death. How is that handling the situation...
undecided so because they were depressed about coulson supposedly dying that means they didn't handle the situation and loki won? Who knows maybe loki's mission was to depress the avengers?

Loki used the scepter as an advantage, idiot ultron used it for decoration. Haha. You said he used it on the doctor to avoid sabotage? Well he should have used it on the twins for the same reason. He didn't and it cost him.
And loki used it and it still cost him so who is the bigger loser? Especially when it was under loki's nose his own sabotage happened lol loki couldn't even "manipulate" a guy under a trance
Max dillon and electro are one and the same person. Zod and doomsday are different characters. Gosh don't conclude on what you don't understand. Ultron lifted a city did he destroy everyone?.. an opportunistic person is also a schemer.. is that hard for you to understand. Captain stacy knew Peter was spidey, and he knew his daughter would likely get hurt just like he did. I never said deadshot's ability includes being a god. Do your research more on him. If you don't understand things about these characters don't argue blindly. Coulson has more importance than quicksilver in mcu.. quicksilver was insignificant case closed. Nobody said loki's plan worked but the helicarrier episode was a win for loki. Malekith attacked asgard, thor freed loki and loki capitalised on the situation. Every one who saw post credit scenes knew loki didn't die, so you can't say we all thought he died. Abi you just stop the movie when the credits are rolling. Ultron didn't show in any post credit scene, he's dead. The doctor whom you claim loki couldn't manipulate had already served his purpose, he had built what he was meant to build. Loki is termed the god of mischief. Maybe you don't know being cunning and scheming are all included. Arguing with you on this is just tiring because you don't have background knowledge on these characters. My advice, do your research. It's just like someone who only watches game of thrones trying to argue basics with someone who reads and watches game of thrones. You just think the movie is good because it made money. News flash, it was obviously going to make money because it's avengers. My dear I'm done. I'd rather argue with someone who can explain why ultron was given a sucky interpretation with valid points, and explain why the movie was exactly what we saw in part 1.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
That is deadshot.. notice the eye thingy right.. so the shot to the eye didn't kill him.. cos.. well you can see... so get your facts right before jumping to conclusions

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
severee i don't think u'll need to do a "swing and a miss" for fantastic four. The movie sounds like pure sh*t. Check out the critics consensus for the movie. LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Week 8 Saturday Night Party / BBNaija All Stars: My Love For Ceec Is Unmatched – Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 304
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.