Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact (35750 Views)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by LordVarys: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Saw these tweets online, lot of wisdom for those who are seeking for another theatre of war in the Niger Delta

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by ibrams(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
hmmm.....
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by jcross19: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Whatever you sow you shall reap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
someone tell them o

18 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by SSPX(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
I don't care, long live IPOB

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2015
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, i laugh, this is not president Jonathan's administration, this is Buhari's government, Tompolo cannot be stuupid enough to try nonsense, if he dares this government, he will be wiped out to extinction and he knows it. Power has changed hands, we no longer have a president that smiles around the clock like a new bride, the earlier these boys know that, the better for them.

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

280 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
A bunch of illiterate abokis called BH left your Bubu begging them to accept amnesty.......talkless of sophisticated and well armed militants who possess unlimited resources and an easy network of well heads and flow lines to attack.....if they decide to strike, Bubu would be begging them to re accept amnesty in seconds

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Diarrhoea of the brain at work. Pls go and take ur drug

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by cktheluckyman: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

Bros the main gas supply to the nation has just been blown up and you are still ranting about your invincible"Buhari!!! Boko haram insurgents have been running amok since he came to power and he has not been able to do anything about them

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by huptin(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tact is far better than brute force, but will Buhari apply tact? From his demeanor so far, i doubt it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
All we want is peace in the Niger Delta

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Themonster: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:

a she-male without brain

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

a she-male without brain
Monster go to hell, that's where other monsters are tongue

20 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:
All we want is peace in the Niger Delta
you are beginning to sound like a mature man

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by virus05(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Themonster: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Monster go to hell, that's where other monsters are tongue
Nope i won't go to hell because Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

btw

you're a shameless she-male without brain grin

50 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Elueme: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Laughing the Nigerian state in Swahili..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope i won't go to hell because Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

grin
so if Elrufai didn't say so you would have gone to hell? Monster with the brain size of a mustard seed, stop spamming my mention, oniranu.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Naija sorry oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Action film

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Afrocatalyst: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK o. Waiting for his tactness.
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Berrymoss(f): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
angry
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by youngwarlocks: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
introvert....who be this introvert?
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Donalleh(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmmm...
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
An African can call for war just to enrich himself, with the gullible ones carrying arms for them, fighting a battle in which they're not gonna gain a thing, pity!

www.nairaland.com/2474405/lagos-finest-boy-gives-ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Neduzze5(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Story.... The tact he has not shown in dealing with Boko Haram since he took over?

Let him not even try Tompolo and his boys as Tompolo will disintegrate this zoo.

Tompolo has the ability to do so but as a man with foresight, he has to make certain decisions.
What am I even saying??

The crux of the matter is that Buhari can do nada!!

31 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by NotNairalandi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
I love Tompolo and his group! They fight for what belongs to them unlike Buhari brothers that fight for no reason!

Buhari must know that his own Government must be ungovernable too................Tompolo.

What u do to others must come to u times 100.

30 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by vickylala239: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
embarassed

Let Mi see Wat d man/woman below Mi wit comment
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
burahi, the man after my own heart

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Dannyset(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
I know dis guy!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact by guntranno(f): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
okay... Baba is CAPABLE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Buhari is concerned over insecurity - Lawan, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.