Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba (31328 Views)

Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos) / Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by kingtarget(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Just this morning in uratta road Aba Abia state, a man of 20+ was found laying dead on the street, nobody was able to identify who he was or how he got to be laying dead on the street, with a lot of stab wounds on him, people are running away and shops around the scene are all locked up scared of police invading to arrest innocent people.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Bilabong(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Jungle country.

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by jamex93(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
wat!
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by IYADARA(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
sadpls put viewers discretion next time.......from dust to dust.
.meaningless life..........
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Islam Islam Islam

7 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by MillionDollars: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oga o
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by ogunwalea(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dirty business.... M undecided
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by aiyeboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na to commot naija sure pass.
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by ylaa(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
NOT AGAIN! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY? THIS KILLING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND! IS THERE NO LOVE AGAIN IN OUR COUNTRY?
PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, NOTHING IS WORTH DYING OR KILLING FOR. LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS TO BE WASTED. LET LOVE BE OUR WATCH WORD AND I BELIEVE ALL THIS KILLINGS WILL STOP. LOVE YOU ALL. MAY HIS SOUL FIND PEACE IN THE LORD.

9 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by priscaoge(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=16pt]Aba again? I give up angry angry[/size]

RIP Sir, may those that murdered U never find peace! cry cry

17 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by DoubleFaith(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
God have mercy...For everyday we live, we face a thousand ways to die. RIP soul.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by heryour64(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haa
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by WhoBeThisMan: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
What is wrong with NAIRALAND now a days, graphic photos every blessed day!!! Is this the new way of attracting trafic to nairaland? It's getting too much. Seun lalasticlala ishilove and who ever is involved should take note!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Paschal55(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Doz Aboki way dey do Tinca n Shoe don kill am nah...
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Lilshorecords(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
i really feel for the G! RIP brother.
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Dindondin(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
evil world

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
kingtarget:
people are running away and shops around the scene are all locked up scared of police invading to arrest innocent people.

only in nigeria!

In a civilized society, people would gather around, call the police and give numerous eyewitness or second hand accounts that would enhance police investigation.

But in nigeria, the police will always avoid a crime scene, only to come back later and start arresting innocent residents and passers-by,
the next morning they will collect N5000 each from those arrested, if you have a lawyer or a bigman to call you may not spend the nite in custody, otherwise you must pay before they leave you. even when it's written boldly in their office that BAIL IS FREE

if eventually, the deceased is a child of an elite, - then police will parade some of the arrested nonentities as prime suspects after they might have been tortured to confess shiit!

naija police i hail una !!

RIP to the dead

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Emmahunk(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
One of the main advantages of Security Cameras. Who ever dropped him there would have been picked up by Security Cameras if in place.
But am sure if such Cameras are even installed in this Country, the same criminals the cameras are supposed to catch will steal them.
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Captainswag225(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
cant see any stab wound.
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by exago(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where in Aba op?
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by RichDad1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
In Biafra land? shocked
But i thought such things happen in the Jungle oops Zoo I mean.
I hope Radio Biafra broadcast this ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by missKiffy(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
See space bookers above me
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
All cos of Buhari.
Dis illiterate president will kill dis country

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Johnnoah1st: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Editor1:
All cos of Buhari.
Dis illiterate president will kill dis country
. SHUT UP!! NA BUHARI KILL AM?

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Ambi25: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is strange
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by ylaa(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
AMEN
priscaoge:
[size=16pt]Aba again? I give up angry angry[/size]

RIP Sir, may those that murdered U never find peace! cry cry
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by Skoopy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
So gruesome
Re: Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba by fransixe(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
people are running away and shops around the scene are all locked up scared of police invading to arrest innocent people.
After all, our police are well known for indiscriminate arresting....If you dare to come 4ward with useful information, u might or will be thrown into their cell.... so they beta lock their shops oh...!RIP to the dead!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / Man Shot Dead After Soldiers Invaded A Bar In Rivers State. Graphic Photos / Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.