Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them (25980 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ijustdey: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahamonyeka:
though the woman is to be blame for that.

The woman has the larger percentage of the blame

Also the friend to her husband also has his own blame

What are they friends for if he decides to stab him in the back
If he decides to fulfill his inmate desire on the wife of his friend
He is just a disgrace to the real Men
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ceejayluv(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
DNA tests should be made mandatory following delivery.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by onatisi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Islie:
Some women are just wicked in all sense...

All the five kids aren't the man's own
She can't just spare the man and atleast make it 50:50 but she decides to give all to the man's friend
there is more to this story. The man may be impotent and it may likely be an agreement between the man and his friend plus the woman . What bust the bubble was the underage the fake father wanted to marry off. In order to save the teenager the woman went to seek refuge and protection from the real father. How can someone have 5kids in a house and the man won't have even 1 if he is healthy .
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by nochildsplay(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Swagk101:
Make u puff & pass
bad guy

Meanwhile;- **2 joints down, now in another world of smooth reasoning*

1 Like

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Realissues: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na waoh
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Emmydek(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Another creative work of Igbo people

Igbo creativity since 1500

2 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Pavore9: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
DNA test please.

DNA or not, lgbo traditions gives paternity rights to the man who paid the woman's bride price.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
Be careful when dealing with women
undecided

Where will that man start from now after he has been made to believe he's raising five (5) children of his own.

Meanwhile;- *feeling this Jido Sk as it burns*

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by wyman3: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by histemple: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
pauloookay:
Women! Women! Women!!!, I have noting agansit women and I have everthing agansit women!, good women has stoped at our mum's age, all the women you see now is digital women grin, they all have 2 heart no1 love of provission and no2 love of sex, nowadays women becos of so much test of joysick they don't marry and stick forever the high rate of women urge for sex now got me want to do like micheal jackson, just have a contract born for me and go your way I take my kids.. Becos non of any women from the age 40 below are faithful talking from expirence, I can bet u anything if u qoute me

I almost didn't want to comment on this post for lack of words but your response was on point and factual too. Your generalisation might appear like an affront to women especially the few exceptions but you are very correct in my view. As a woman, it is easier for me to blame the adulterous man on the basis of sentiments but in all sincerity, Oluchi is a DEVIL
I'm just speechless. Our society has less moral values and it's fast going south. I have been thinking which planet both the woman and Akwusi came from. What an effrontery from a friend who should be ashamed, telling his friend to accept his fate.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Eddygourdo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wonders.... shocked see wickedness oooo..

The wife get liver sha.

Now I don't blame the man who said he will always carry out a DNA test after the birth of each of his children.
can't remember meeting u dear cos am sure I say that alot. Am eddygourdo and u are?
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by erisegun: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Biafrans!!! Hope u'r seeing dis*

Awon werey gbogbo tongue
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by zonax(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
ijbeauty:
How can maduako not father even if its 1 outta the 5 children

How can you marry a woman and another man is doing the bedroom job?

The so-called friend akwusi was in a kinda agreement with Maduako to help impregnate his wife Oluchi.. Now agreement has been breached... And he claims being their father..

Marriage this days na wa oo, you wake up and hear say your papa no be your papa, shuoo

#I just tire

I have seen a situation in which a mans younger brother was the father of the elder brothers 3children from the elder brothers wife and they both only confessed when nemesis caught up with both of them (the younger brother and the elder bros wife),they both went blind same month and one is dead now.
Those children are still living now sha.
Na only woman know who impregnate am.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Dee60: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=20pt]PM Nollywood! Funny script.[/size]
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ahamonyeka(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
ijustdey:

The woman has the larger percentage of the blame
Also the friend to her husband also has his own blame

What are they friends for if he decides to stab him in the back If he decides to fulfill his inmate desire on the wife of his friend He is just a disgrace to the real Men
well that's true anyway.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Omotayor123(f): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
can't remember meeting u dear cos am sure I say that alot. Am eddygourdo and u are?
What makes you think we have met
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Mbediogu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
DNA test please.

DNA test or not, the fruits of marriage belong to the man who traditionally married his wife before the pregnancies. The Igbo and indeed all African tribes have no word for DNA test. Thank you.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mbediogu:

DNA test or not, the fruits of marriage belong to the man who traditionally married his wife before the pregnancies. The Igbo and indeed all African tribes have no word for DNA test. Thank you.
undecided
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ahamonyeka(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
wyman3:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.

for your epoxy flooring please contact me and we also sell and install vermiculite mineral suspended ceilings its different from all other suspended ceilings from efisol france,it has a lifespan of 30years,its waterproof and fireproof.we are the sole representatives in nigeria .contact me on 07062269048 or 08053789165.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Certifiedboss: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/23/man-snatches-friends-wife-5-children/

This generation I don't think it will be an insult if I demand to conduct paternity text on every of my child . You can't be too sure . A lot of men fathering another's man's child . Both the rich and poor men fall victim . Financial security doesn't guarantee you anything . HOW MANY WILL GOD FORGIVE
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by agurza(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hillzy:
U only hear such news frm Eastern part of d country! But my SE pple Y? Why always bad news n complain frm u guyz
And this is how they will start calling biafra as if their life's depends on it. Or is this how they plan to have build their country? So much immorality from SE.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yeboeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by uzimi: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
The best option is DNA test.
I'll continue to say most women are not human.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ibedun: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
pauloookay:
Women! Women! Women!!!, I have noting agansit women and I have everthing agansit women!, good women has stoped at our mum's age, all the women you see now is digital women grin, they all have 2 heart no1 love of provission and no2 love of sex, nowadays women becos of so much test of joysick they don't marry and stick forever the high rate of women urge for sex now got me want to do like micheal jackson, just have a contract born for me and go your way I take my kids.. Becos non of any women from the age 40 below are faithful talking from expirence, I can bet u anything if u qoute me

The solution is to be unfaithful as well but marry we must.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ibedun: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
onatisi:
amen oooo. They have finished that man , where will he start from ? The shame and ridicule he will face ? So he will start looking for a wife to marry then bear him children? There is something fishy about this story though ,how come the man wasn't even able to impregnate his wife ? Most likely ,the man is impotent and the woman just had no choice . There is something very fishy about the story. The 3 parties are still covering up the root cause of this issue

The most likely cause. There is a great deal of intelligence deficit on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ibedun: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pavore9:

DNA or not, lgbo traditions gives paternity rights to the man who paid the woman's bride price.

A very good tradition if you ask me. The sperm donor or Mr Potent should refund the upbringing costs.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by nonjebose(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
agurza:
And this is how they will start calling biafra as if their life's depends on it. Or is this how they plan to have build their country? So much immorality from SE.
Immorality exists every where.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hillzy:
U only hear such news frm Eastern part of d country! But my SE pple Y? Why always bad news n complain frm u guyz
If I post bad news coming from southwest shame will catch you cus southeast is a learner where badnews dey
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
DNA test is around N50k - N80k... let them do the DNA test on all the kids.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Ama80(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where is ofeakwu d story don reach our doormot ooo.umuchu n akokwa.my neighborin towns.we are nt used to Ds kind of evil stories.shame to oluchi,u ve givn d chauvinistic men in d house room to vilify women.i stil maintain,there's still decency in african womanhood.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Pavore9: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
ibedun:

A very good tradition if you ask me. The sperm donor or Mr Potent should refund the upbringing costs.

That is why it does not recognise the current trend of Baby mamas. When an unmarried woman gives birth, the child either belongs to her father or the man who eventually paid her dowry. The man who impregnated her has no paternity right over the child.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Eddygourdo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

What makes you think we have met
take a chill pill oh. We haven't and we won't. the only message there was that I say that alot too. U should not take my text literally. haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.