Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84751 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm... cool
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by abduljabbar4(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Udmaster:
We IGBO boys Do NOT give a Damn.. IGBO girls are beautiful angels!
- don't know why ewedu eating boys are falling all over for girls that are NOT from their tribe.
Just that participating in beauty contests is prohibited in Islam thats why igbo women win. You would have been shounting marginalisation by now grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:

Lust all you like there is no way an ugly dirty Yoruba like you can date any northern Hausa Fulani Muslim.

Ask Kola Abiola how Aisha Babangida ignored all his overtures for marriage.

You Yorubas are really silly. Here is a man whose father was in detention but chose to run to Minna to meet the daughter of the architect of his father's mandate annulment.

What do we call subservient slaves?

I call them Yorubas.

So Hausa-Fulani is not dirty anymore, it is now Yorubas that are dirty?

And when the same Aisha got married as a late spinster in the 2000's in a celebrated ceremony, how many years did the marriage last again?
Did it even last 4years.

People like you are a gift that keeps giving. Keep talking, I like how you reveal yourselves to the world.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

And when the same Aisha got married as a late spinster in the 2000's in a celebrated ceremony, how many years did the marriage last again?
Did it even last 4years.

People like you are a gift that keeps giving. Keep talking, I like how you reveal yourselves to the world.

Stop salivating over them because they will rather date a Hausa leper than you.

And as for divorce, the north holds the record for the highest rates of divorce second only to your delinquent region.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by abduljabbar4(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:

And what is beautiful about your cloned Arab women who are descendants of rape?

The most beautiful women in Nigeria are from South Adamawa and not your cloned watered down Arab bastards
I told you that you were interbred with a donkey and you didn't believe me.
You are such a waste of sperm. Nonsense. Jealousy kills. Our women are the most beautiful women in Africa! Deal with that

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by abduljabbar4(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

Did it even last 4years.

The guy is half human and half donkey

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:

Stop salivating over them because they will rather date a Hausa leper than you.

And as for divorce, the north holds the record for the highest rates of divorce second only to your delinquent region.

And all this hatred over a thread dedicated to celebrate Northern female beauty.

Igbo and hate is like life and oxygen.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kokoA(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
My northern sisters no dey dull.. from the fulanis of the far north to the idomas of the middle belt we've got the finest babes in Naija. #ProudlyNorth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Menace2Society(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

How do you describe a people who see no good in others?

I call them Igbo.
Igbo's are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria#FACT#

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by millhouse: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
ju
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by abduljabbar4(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

And all this hatred over a thread dedicated to celebrate Northern female beauty.

Igbo and hate is like life and oxygen.
They want everything for themselves

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fulani have pretty girls. I no fit chop cain if not I for marry Fulani. Are would-be husbands still being flogged?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Udmaster(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Just that participating in beauty contests is prohibited in Islam thats why igbo women win. You would have been shounting marginalisation by now grin
lame excuse

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
zeestunner:
All this miss nigeria girls get luck say northern girls no de do beauty peageant all dem muna for hide dem sef. Lol
beauty pageant is a whole different thing not just beauty alone

12 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Dollyak(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt] small beauties ,,pointed nose and small lips is a big bonus to them..[/size]
white people have managed to brainwash you lots beyond repair. So pointed nose, something of which are mostly synonymous with white girls are now a definition of beauty? Light skin, wig is not enough

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by baralatie(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
kokoA:
My northern sisters no dey dull.. from the fulanis of the far north to the idomas of the middle belt we've got the finest babes in Naija. #ProudlyNorth.
remove idoma I take God beg for you cause pollution!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Dollyak(f): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:
Northern Muslim girls are literally the bomb

Why Muslim girls? So islam now affects your gene.?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kokoA(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
baralatie:

remove idoma I take God beg for you cause pollution!
your ex na idoma? grin
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hausa/Fulani have pretty girls. I no fit chop cain if not I for marry Hausa/Fulani. Are would-be husbands still being flogged?

I will give you my sister if you can endure tongue
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by nitt: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin

Joke of the year
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hausa/Fulani have pretty girls. I no fit chop cain if not I for marry Hausa/Fulani. Are would-be husbands still being flogged?

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
caprini1:
if u see one in real life,not photos ...u will see that even their skin breathes!
what do you mean,mtcheew,why the hype? See,Ive seen all types of girls,how the hell do they look so different from pic? So,the likes of Lily Ghalichi,Tammy Torres we see their pics ain't like that in real life? Admit it,these girls are average looking,they'd look all that to you if you lack taste
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
That one is normal na. Just that most of them dont have big ukwu or big boobs
as long as you have never been I. the north among the fulanis and the hausas
walahi!you won't understand!
why do think they wear hijab?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
carinmom:

Why not you? BTW, is the flogging applicable to everybody, including the sons of the Dantatas and Dangotes?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fulanimafia: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I hope everyone can see why i keep saying it sucks to be ibo grin

On a thread to celebrate northern beauty, some inferiority-complex ravaged bufoons suddenly feel inadequate because the attention is not on them. How does acknowledging the beauty of these innocent pretty iyan matas reduce the beauty of any other ibo girl? Then imagine the rubbish they kept spewing on the Kano thread earlier.

That is what happens when you're empty. Anything else that contains value becomes a threat. It truly sucks.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fulanimafia: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
baralatie:

as long as you have never been I. the north among the fulanis and the hausas
walahi!you won't understand!
why do think they wear hijab?

grin the hips on some of them will make a roundabout envious.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dollyak:

white people have managed to brainwash you lots beyond repair. So pointed nose, something of which is mostly synonymous with white girls are now a definition of beauty? Light skin, wig is not enough

Hi Dollyak, totally departing from the thread, how young are you if you care to answer?

Nice comment btw, most African guys' opinion of beauty has been modelled by the image of beauty the white media has projected.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii
PLEASE, redeploy me to the NORTH...

I need discuss with my MD. Sharp sharp
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by NewsINigeria(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by elohorayodele: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
BH no see this ones carry go Sambisa?

but seriously how come no one worwor?, not even one DUFF do tafia join snap the pic shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Tribes And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.