Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84802 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by braine(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
stepo707:
fulani gals are pretty wink

For real. Ive never seen a fat Fulani/hausa Chic before
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by jimmy2k: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Photo shop
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by gajerian(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Czar01:
Northern girls are fine sha smiley

Really?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Ayietim(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
It's not a crime to desire the sweet things of life, it's alright, it's your right to a good life but if you must lick the honey, you must be ready to withstand the sting from the bees. (Do you know the health benefits of honey? Learn them today).

https://ayietim./2015/07/24/the-world-rewards-only-the-living-with-the-good-things/
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by gajerian(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
braine:

For real. Ive never seen a fat Fulani/hausa Chic before

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by BMX87: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just to show you how Northern girls beautiful are embarassed

LolLol tongue
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by smartmoses(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
My brother na Capital oil,hara me 08039565202 my Twitter acc Moses046 thanks
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
there is beauty everywhere

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Jeromejnr(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I told you that you were interbred with a donkey and you didn't believe me.
You are such a waste of sperm. Nonsense. Jealousy kills. Our women are the most beautiful women in Africa! Deal with that

chei!!!

Mehn dis guy, you wicked o.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by ArchEnemy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You'd rather say nice noses,Nigerians have mistaken nice nose to pointy nose,there are 16 different types of noses,from Snub Nose(Elizabeth Taylor type) to Greek nose,to Roman nose,The Hawk,Celestial Nose(Princess Cathrine, Halle Berry type),Aquiline Nose,Nubian nose(Obama's type) etc. People do mock pointy nose in the western world and see it as racist if you know what pointy nose really is
you study rhinology?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Udmaster:
We IGBO boys Do NOT give a Damn.. IGBO girls are beautiful angels!
- don't know why ewedu eating boys are falling all over for girls that are NOT from their tribe.
who ask you? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by CaptPlanet(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
The one on the far right in the first pic and the one on in red in the second pic is enough for me.
We go just dey born angels dey go.

*starts packing luggage enroute kano*

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by esosuo: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Raw beauty ,naija so blessed
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
skak:
This girls are mind-blowing.

Abeg that pretty girl dressed in the red gown in the 2nd pic, you get her contact details?

I no mind chop 12 strokes ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why not you? BTW, is the flogging applicable to everybody, including the sons of the Dantatas and Dangotes?

the flogging is part of Fulani culture not Hausa. Even among the fulanis, its now being disregarded. If its me you want, then be ready for serious flogging grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by bukster(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dollyak:

white people have managed to brainwash you lots beyond repair. So pointed nose, something of which is mostly synonymous with white girls are now a definition of beauty? Light skin, wig is not enough
People want what they can't have. Having big lips, big ass and dark skin is rare for white people which is why so many get surgery to make their lips and ass bigger and tan themselves even when it causes skin cancer.
In Nigeria most people have flatter noses and bigger lips so people without those features are rare which is why those features are considered a sign of beauty. Just because someone wants a pointier nose doesn't mean they're trying to be like a white person. There are plenty of black people especially in East Africa with pointy noses.
Why is is that when white people want stereotypical black features we do not accuse them of trying to look black but when the case is in reverse, we say that black people are trying to look white?

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
ArchEnemy:
you study rhinology?
grin grin grin, I'm just a curious cat

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by billyG(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=36227810]You'd rather say nice noses,Nigerians have mistaken nice nose to pointy nose,there are 16 different types of noses,from Snub Nose(Elizabeth Taylor type) to Greek nose,to Roman nose,The Hawk,Celestial Nose(Princess Cathrine, Halle Berry type),Aquiline Nose,Nubian nose(Obama's type) etc. People do mock pointy nose in the western world and see it as racist if you know what pointy nose really is[/quote)
Wow!some pple study Noseology.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by anyimontana(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Typical hausa girl..leave these mixed rich kids

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fairheven: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Just that participating in beauty contests is prohibited in Islam thats why igbo women win. You would have been shounting marginalisation by now grin

So every northern Girl is a Muslim an therefore can't participate in Pageants?

BTW, pageantry is not a yardstick for beauty

The tribal warlords are knockn around. .runs outa thread

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by jidebaba69(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

I just realized that if not for religion Hausa girls would easily win the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN NIGERIA.

They are truly stunning!
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nothing spectacular.
They are just there.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Idrismusty97(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
They are beautiful ebony ladies from all tribes but for some reason we choose to see beauty only in light skinned ladies. We should get rid of this mentality....

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kb77: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just wana xchange sum south south girls wit d northern girls ...... North girls fine sha omo seeeee wives alahji dey enjoy ooo
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
carinmom:

the flogging is part of Fulani culture not Hausa. Even among the fulanis, its now being disregarded. If its me you want, then be ready for serious flogging grin
How many strokes?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by londoner: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why the argument? Some of those girls are pretty but not beautiful. I have seen pics of beautiful Northern ladies but also from other tribes. In terms of beauty pageants and Igbos those that win are not even the most beautiful Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Ghost01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Northern girls are beautiful, yes! But c'mon, Nairalanders, una sweet talk too much.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by vislabraye(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
baralatie:

if you come north and see the once that are extra fine.you will think there was ojoro!

shocked
May be that's the best thing to come from the North unlike their brothers. Fulani herds men. Lol.
We need many cute ones like this to infiltrate the South jare. Let there be some competition.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
These are just average girls nothing special about them.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Agents of Boko Haram.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Amaechi5(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
jidebaba69:

I just realized that if not for religion Hausa girls would easily win the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN NIGERIA.

They are truly stunning!

in beauty pageant two things are involved, beauty and brain.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Jerryspryng: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
aminho:
my sisters
U don attach ursef sharp sharp!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Half Somalis (pictures) / Nigerian Tribes And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.