Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84800 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
SSPX:
these are rich ones mixed with Arab blood

That's utter bullcrap. Thus its being hidden
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Sugarpot(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Our girls are always pretty poor or rich

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fulanimafia: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Funny thing is some of us still go ahead to marry from the south grin.

There's just something irresistible about polished Yoruba girls.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

How do you describe a people who see no good in others?

I call them Igbo.

Don't be a bigot
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kano, here I come
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Segadem(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You'd rather say nice noses,Nigerians have mistaken nice nose to pointy nose,there are 16 different types of noses,from Snub Nose(Elizabeth Taylor type) to Greek nose,to Roman nose,The Hawk,Celestial Nose(Princess Cathrine, Halle Berry type),Aquiline Nose,Nubian nose(Obama's type) etc. People do mock pointy nose in the western world and see it as racist if you know what pointy nose really is
16 what?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by bettercreature(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
na exaggeration joor,post her picture or any picture of a place packed with outstandingly beautiful fulani girls. And also,I used to think loads of outstandingly beautiful girls are everywhere in the north like we see in spain,dubai etc with the way people shout it,its not like northerners don't have really beautiful girls but so is everywhere,even here in Ilorin,there are lots of really beautiful girls that are much more beautiful than these average looking girls posted above
You seriously have problem

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
That one is normal na. Just that most of them dont have big ukwu or big boobs

Loll what are those things going to do for you (actually I know what they can do for you, don't kind l mind me).

These girls are average at best, come to my hometown though cheesy
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by jerrywool: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]hehehe. some people are doing everything to please the Northerners [/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Vello(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
skak:
This girls are mind-blowing.
@op: Now say after me: Singular and Plural
Singular / Plural This These Next time you post blunders, I'll revoke your Certificate. See you hear faa!

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
Funny thing is some of us still go ahead to marry from the south grin.

There's just something irresistible about polished Yoruba girls.

Nothing wrong with that. Though I believe that people need to maintain their cultures
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by bigiyaro(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
maryam6:
ur observation or wat?
quiet tru, i know of countless alhajis who go to niger or tchad to exchange food for very preety teenagers as wives, some of diz girls will even follow u n be ur slave as far as u can feed dem.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Theowana: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ndi yolumba ana amani enu Maka nwayii hausa
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by femo86(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You'd rather say nice noses,Nigerians have mistaken nice nose to pointy nose,there are 16 different types of noses,from Snub Nose(Elizabeth Taylor type) to Greek nose,to Roman nose,The Hawk,Celestial Nose(Princess Cathrine, Halle Berry type),Aquiline Nose,Nubian nose(Obama's type) etc. People do mock pointy nose in the western world and see it as racist if you know what pointy nose really is

Bros, is your course of study Rhinology U wake up dey study nose ni? #utoomuch Abeg take nose wine joor

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fulanimafia: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fulaman198:

Nothing wrong with that. Though I believe that people need to maintain their cultures

True.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sweetlemon is not yoruba.

Udmaster:
what about yoruba girls like you?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Belmot(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Northern girls are indeed beautiful but their rudeness is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
bettercreature:
You seriously have problem
who's this one?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
londoner:
Why the argument? Some of those girls are pretty but not beautiful. I have seen pics of beautiful Northern ladies but also from other tribes. In terms of beauty pageants and Igbos those that win are not even the most beautiful Igbos.

True that's always the case for everyone. It's not always the most beautiful women that represent a group of people.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fulanimafia: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Belmot:
Northern girls are indeed beautiful but their rudeness is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll what are those things going to do for you (actually I know what they can do for you, don't kind l mind me).

These girls are average at best, come to my hometown though cheesy
Hehe.. yola is 10/10

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by EazyMoh(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
But to be honest,none of these girls is outstandingly fine the way people exaggerate how fine northern girls are,these girls are just averagely fine,not outstandingly fine
you shall take into account that they dress decently. with no fake hair, which mist ladies from the other part of the country largely depend on.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

you shall take into account that they dress decently. with no fake hair, which mist ladies from the other part of the country largely depend on.

Very true @EazyMoh and @MuhdG
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by WIZGUY69(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
na exaggeration joor,post her picture or any picture of a place packed with outstandingly beautiful fulani girls. And also,I used to think loads of outstandingly beautiful girls are everywhere in the north like we see in spain,dubai etc with the way people shout it,its not like northerners don't have really beautiful girls but so is everywhere,even here in Ilorin,there are lots of really beautiful girls that are much more beautiful than these average looking girls posted above

From your comments, one will conclude that you haven't been to the north before. grin
truth be told, northern girls are hot.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by luswitz(f): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
A marriage ceremony, not a beauty contest.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by adedayourt(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Udmaster:
We IGBO boys Do NOT give a Damn.. IGBO girls are beautiful angels!
- don't know why ewedu eating boys are falling all over for girls that are NOT from their tribe.

got just 4 words for ya

GO GET SOME SENSES

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Everyone feast their eyes on this dark Pullo debbo from Gombe, isn't she a true beauty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhURLS479U
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kiawealth(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm materials
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Some abokii sabi dey fyn.... smiley
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by nijanigga: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt] small beauties ,,pointed nose and small lips is a big bonus to them..[/size]
I LIKE thick lips, ask people that knows the secret of girls with thick lips. I saw a girl with thick lips, I know something she carry for body.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by ikechukwu354(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Saifullah01:

For your information these are "averagely fine" northern girls, you need to see my wife, even after 5 years I still dey trip for her.

I like the way you like your wife.... thats encouraging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Half Somalis (pictures) / Nigerian Tribes And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.