Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany (35293 Views)

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:
Should ex-militants be treated very special forever? What they've benefited for the past 8 years under Yaradua / GEJ administration is okay for them.
The reward for vandalism, terrorism and bunkering should not be a lifetime of enjoyment.
Even if the government refuses to pay their fees, there is a reason.
Niger Delta, do your worse.... Nigeria is more than you.
e be like your head dey pain you abi?...if they do their worse your shivering ass would go hungry... angry....it seems youve not really seen militants in action..
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Emy4u(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:
Should ex-militants be treated very special forever? What they've benefited for the past 8 years under Yaradua / GEJ administration is okay for them.
The reward for vandalism, terrorism and bunkering should not be a lifetime of enjoyment.
Female bokoharam has spoken
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dem don enter one chance grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
they forgot notin lasts forever.
I implore u to reason rationally... What's lasting forever in group of youths, laying down their arms, and resolving to b trained for d betterment of their individual selves, and d society as a whole... like they were gon remain in pilot training school forever
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by daey118(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
BashMe1:
Jonathan brought dis upon himself, must dey be sent outside naija 2 study? Shiooo!
e tire me o...some are even learning capentry under the guise of wood work in south africa...as schools plenty reach for naija.. the tin jst weak me .

1 Like

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Archmed(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
all4naija:

Provide the land for them to farm, you primitive person. Look at how bad the country looks with the silly leaders looting the treasury yet you don't have common sense to ease the problems of the grassroots. Haven't you had enough of the troubles in the nation?
bros I no know say e go pain you...sorry.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by zheroes(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]WELL GMB KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

₦AIRA HAS FALLEN THREE TIMES SINCE HE GOT IN.

HE CUTS OFF THE SOUTH-WEST THAT GAVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

GIVES ONLY THE NORTH NICE APPOINTMENTS, WHILE IGNORING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

MAKE'S SURE ONLY THE NORTH GETS SENATE PRESIDENT & SPEAKER OF REPS.

GRACIOUSLY GIVES THE EAST OF NIGERIA BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

WONDERFUL GIVES THE SOUTH-SOUTH NUCLEAR REACTORS THAT OTHERS KNOW IS A DEATH TRAP.

BOKO HARAM HAS INCREASED IT'S KILLING, EVEN BURNING THE HOUSE OF TOP MILITARY MAN.

NOW HE DOES NOT WANT TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO REFUSED VIOLENCE TO GO TO SCHOOL!
WHO SAID DULLARD IS NOT WORKING
[/size] [size=36pt] ?[/size]

and tomorrow you will complain that he hasnt appointed ministers? you just told me now that he has finished appointing ministers.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by naijaclinic: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you knew that a particular airline employed ex militants as pilots would you board their flights?

Ironic.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by stevnwigw: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
jona was a duck for allowing jega conduct the election simple. this is the piece of eyes beg.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by refreshrate: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
theSpark:

They were trained as commercial pilots. Or is it an illegitimate pursuit or security breach?

I honestly cant believe you actually not only replied but tried to explain to that. I swear you have time
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kx:
Is pilot training usually paid for on monthly basis like house rent or annually/periodic upfront like other formal training, especially those done abroad?

If they pay the fees say a year ahead, has buhari done up to a year as presidio already?
Should nt Jonathan and kuku have paid the naija delta trainees fees at least two good years in advance knowing that it was election year and delays in forming a new govt even if Jonathan had won, would one way or another affect the trainees?

Looks like naija delta power brokers saw the militants foreign training as a cash cow and not really out of genuine concern hence this development barely a month after leaving the seat of power.
wise reasoning... the outgoing government would have made adequate arrangements to ensure d program continues. this boils down to d basic problem we have in this country - negligence and misprioritization. the parastatal responsible for this will never remember, they'd rather stuff up their pockets.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by refreshrate: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nelson21:
You cant blame them..they are militants , they control guns, not aircraft.

After dem go say unilag increasing cut off mark is not good.
Imagine being a lecturer being exposed to this type of reasoning?
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by sweetgala(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
amadice:
...so the militant don't deserve to b rehabilitated abi because they are not victims...am not impressed by Ur comments and pls dont try to impress me or quote me again to avoid DO U KNOW ME?
DO U KNOW WHO I AM ? and so on biko

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU, I can say boldly the militants are not victims, the same way boko haram can not claim to be victims, the moment you exert vengeance your innocence is forever lost. The militants were given amnesty because the FG could not curtail their excessive terror not because the nation took pity on them. The vehicle for the actualization of their goal was force and violence.

How many poor, desperate families remain in the creeks, many communities still exist in despicable conditions , oil companies have not cleaned up spills, former fishermen are still unable to get good catch from polluted rivers, all because all the funds are being diverted to a handful of people. Imagine if the lagos government gave into a bunch of murdering NURTW thugs to keep the peace took out of state welfare budget to pacify their anger; how would you feel.

The militants are just thugs, they are no Saro-Wiwa or Isaac Boro

1 Like

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
They should be drilling the crude oil in their backyards,sell it and fund themselves. Doesn't buhari owns his cattle?
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilmix:
"The zone that I got 97% votes cannot be treated (or will be given amnesty) the same way as the zone I got 5% votes(or their amnesty will be terminated" - PMB answering a question during a press conference in the US.

Please fellow Nigerians...the elections are over...

Just imagine BH planning to laden bomb in Vice President's house and they are hidding it from us giving it all sorts of name 'typo'.

VIP house indeed!

They (FG) are bent on giving them (BH) amnesty.
But the act of 'ladenning' the Vice President's house is TREASON.
This will stop them (FG) from freely giving them(BH) amnesty. As there is no amnesty for treason.
Hence the hidding of truth from us.

What a [change] shame.

Cc: Barcanista
My brother, the Buhari's Presidency is insincere. Kingsley kuku said the money is available with the CBN, if so then what is the problemm with Buhari? Why can't Buhari act fast to save Nigeria of this shame that has befallen us? Is it because they are not his fulani kinsmen?

I'm sorry to come late, was kinda occupied
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by babadem2much(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
sweetgala:

I kinda agree with you, while the nation can not be held to ransom forever by any group that springs up, be it ND militants , OPC in SW or Boko Haram; but if the FG, even if the previous president has started an amnesty program which gives these young men some vital skills that can elivate their plight and others from their community , the APC led FG need to honor that pledge, if it means getting a performance report for each student monthly to ensure they are on good conduct and dedicated to the scheme.

Otherwise you just might be training the next terrorist group

Truth be told brother lets keep sentiment aside and speak it inrespective of region, tribe and religious diffrencies. PMB remain our President n not president of a particular region, am from Northwest though.

May God help us to achieve
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by refreshrate: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
arabbunkum:
A negative change for them. Too bad.

All that was assured was change.
The type of change?

Well thats a whole different story
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by babadem2much(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
hamzeiy:
honestly....most biafroids would be amased...but sincerely my love for you pmb wont stop me from saying the truth....pls do the needful asap to ensure this guys complete their program...it would be unfair if the loose at this stage

Thanks Hamzeiy, truth be told where ever you see or hear it. God bless you as we all share in their pains of acada pursuit.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:
Do you understand the subject?
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by lilAZeeZ(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
that's good news, an nice to hear,, when southern man in power they all took southern students to germany, ukraine, etc,, but now baba is on power and this is our time to make our nothern students to replace them,,, or don't u hear PMB said I,M BELONG TO EVERYBDY AN I'M BELONG TO NOBDY UP NOTHERN tongue
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by refreshrate: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
sweetgala:

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU, I can say boldly the militants are not victims, the same way boko haram can not claim to be victims, the moment you exert vengeance your innocence is forever lost. The militants were given amnesty because the FG could not curtail their excessive terror not because the nation took pity on them. The vehicle for the actualization of their goal was force and violence.

How many poor, desperate families remain in the creeks, many communities still exist in despicable conditions , oil companies have not cleaned up spills, former fishermen are still unable to get good catch from polluted rivers, all because all the funds are being diverted to a handful of people. Imagine if the lagos government gave into a bunch of murdering NURTW thugs to keep the peace took out of state welfare budget to pacify their anger; how would you feel.

The militants are just thugs, they are no Saro-Wiwa or Isaac Boro

How you knows these facts yet misconstrue your points baffles me.
Maybe you should actually take a trip to these regions and experience first hand exactly what these things you speak of in theory are.
Then come back to justify what you wrote here.

Youre comparing the difficulty in the Niger Delta regions to the laziness of omo onile who refuse to make headway for themselves in life out of choice?

Please i beg you leave the imaginations and visit the regions, then imagine your family house in place of one of the houses there please before coming here to press keyboard based on imaginations.

NURTW?
kai
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by sweetgala(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
babadem2much:

Truth be told brother lets keep sentiment aside and speak it inrespective of region, tribe and religious diffrencies. PMB remain our President n not president of a particular region, am from Northwest though.

May God help us to achieve

I've read the fees were meant to be paid by the GEj lead FG , now Buhari is trying to be baba go slow and he is not willing to jump into an amnesty programme that just enriches a few violent ex criminals and ignores the vast majority of affected people what good is such a scheme.

Yes those already in the system should be sponsored till the end if they show continued desire to attend their scholarship program but we can't keep giving juicy protection contracts to the same guys blowing up the pipes a few years ago. That is just a protection racket and bullying of the FG.

Buhari is yet to act in any manner even remotely to suggest he is disenfranchised any segment of this nation, we can count on ten fingers the number of appointments he has made.

1 Like

Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by babadem2much(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lets keep praying for a better solution. Sweetgala d man

sweetgala:

I've read the fees were meant to be paid by the GEK lead FG , now Buhari is trying to be baba go slow and he is not willing to jump into an amnesty programme that just enriches a few violent ex criminals and ignores the vast majority of affected people what good is such a scheme.

Yes those already in the system should be sponsored till the end if they show continued desire to attend their scholarship program but we can't keep giving juicy protection contracts to the same guys blowong up the pipes a few years ago. That is just a protection racket and bullying of the FG.

Buhari is yet to act in any manner even remotely to suggest he is disenfranchised any segment of this nation, we can count on ten fingers the number of appointments he has made.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:

Fool so in ur daft state, those suicidal abokiis were far more powerful than the FG right. The same ediotic reason Jonah-daft bored us with throughout. Thank goodness the fool was booted out.
Despite facing the same challenges currently Buhari hasn't for once given one excuse but recognises the fact that it's his duty to bring it to an end. Now that is a true leader.
I know you are one of those savages in the North. If you know what insurgents are capable of you wouldn't write this senseless post. Take a peep into the stories coming out of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc and, perhaps, they would give you the prospect of the damages they can do in their religious indoctrination. Those bunch of foolish heads!

Saying Buhari is a leaders is like calling Adolf Hitler the best leader that has come out of Germany because he wants Nazi to rule the world and see other human beings inferior. You must be mad and delusional, dude!
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Demdem2: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
all4naija:

I know you are one of those savages in the North. If you know what insurgents are capable of you wouldn't write this senseless post. Take a peep into the stories coming out of Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc and, perhaps, they would give you the prospect of the damages they can do in their religious indoctrination. Those bunch of foolish heads!

Saying Buhari is a leaders is like calling Adolf Hitler the best leader that has come out of Germany because he wants Nazi to rule the world and see other human beings inferior. You must be mad and delusional, dude!
[/s]

Bunkum

Demdem2:

Fool so in ur daft state, those suicidal abokiis were far more powerful than the FG right. The same ediotic reason Jonah-daft bored us with throughout. Thank goodness the fool was booted out.
Despite facing the same challenges currently Buhari hasn't for once given one excuse but recognises the fact that it's his duty to bring it to an end. Now that is a true leader.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:
[s][/s]

Bunkum

I have no idea of what you wrote there. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by mu2sa2: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gej is to blame. Why didn't he pay their fees upfront like Katsina state does with its students. Katsina has a large number of government-sponsored students studying abroad and these lucky youngsters have no fear about default in payment of school fees because the state has paid everything upfront, year one to graduation. Gej could have done the same for Niger deltans, but he was unserious, clueless and insincere.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by chiedu7: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
zheroes:
and tomorrow you will complain that he hasnt appointed ministers? you just told me now that he has finished appointing ministers.

Please dont be a dullard too.

where did I say he has appointed ministers?
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Demdem2: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
all4naija:
I have no idea of what you wrote there. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

Not unexpected. Dumbs aren't suppose to Av an idea. I knew I was pushing u too hard.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:

Not unexpected. Dumbs aren't suppose to Av an idea. I knew I was pushing u too hard.
angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by philips70(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilmix:

He's the best political analyst on nairaland... take it or leave it... hence my drawing his attention.

Thank you sir.

Yes, my friend barcanista is the best political spin doctor on Nairaland. He's doing a good job for his Nairaland crew no doubt.
Re: 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany by chuose: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
NO MONEY FOR STUDY IN GERMANY BUT MONEY TO TAKE HIS SON ON A TRIP TO THE USA
AND WHO FOOTED HIS BILL?

NIGERIANS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.