Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 (943 Views)

National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship 2017/2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For 2015 Nnpc/mpn (exxon Mobil) Scholarship Exam / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 by bomaibulub(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders.

So I judt got this email from NITDA about the much expected scholarship exam.

Dear..my name.......
Reference to your on-line/manual application for NITDA scholarship award for the academic session, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short listed for our selection test which is scheduled as indicated below.
Here are your Test Details: 

PIN :..my pin..
Thursday, 6th August 2015 CHAMS PLC, Plot 1288, Ahmadu Bello Way, (Beside GTBank)Area 11 Garki, Abuja. 8:00AM

Remember to come along with the following:
• Valid ID Card
• Writing Materials
• A Copy of this Invitation Letter or SMS notification.
Cell phones will not be allowed during the test.

Your test will be centred on the following areas:
• Basic IT concepts and digital life style.
• Quantitative reasoning.
• Verbal reasoning.
• Current affairs .
• NITDA and IT regulation in Nigeria.

Please note that the aptitude test will be computer-based.

Thanks and Good luck.

For: NITDA

Please we else got this email? I'd also use this opportunity to call on those with NITDA experience as well as the past beneficiaries to come to our aid with tips, past questions and othet relevant piece of info that could help us.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 by kishimi8(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Got one also.. ..
I wonder how the exams are..
And the nature of the scholarship..
Will they fund me a through my msc or just for a year..
Re: Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 by dictbennie(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
bomaibulub:
Hello fellow nairalanders.

So I judt got this email from NITDA about the much expected scholarship exam.

Dear..my name.......
Reference to your on-line/manual application for NITDA scholarship award for the academic session, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short listed for our selection test which is scheduled as indicated below.
Here are your Test Details: 

PIN :..my pin..
Thursday, 6th August 2015 CHAMS PLC, Plot 1288, Ahmadu Bello Way, (Beside GTBank)Area 11 Garki, Abuja. 8:00AM

Remember to come along with the following:
• Valid ID Card
• Writing Materials
• A Copy of this Invitation Letter or SMS notification.
Cell phones will not be allowed during the test.

Your test will be centred on the following areas:
• Basic IT concepts and digital life style.
• Quantitative reasoning.
• Verbal reasoning.
• Current affairs .
• NITDA and IT regulation in Nigeria.

Please note that the aptitude test will be computer-based.

Thanks and Good luck.

For: NITDA

Please we else got this email? I'd also use this opportunity to call on those with NITDA experience as well as the past beneficiaries to come to our aid with tips, past questions and othet relevant piece of info that could help us.

I got the mail too....according to a former lecturer of mine that benefited, the exam is not that difficult but only technical and gmat based....I'd advice you get yourself a gmat textbook....goodluck to us..

1 Like

Re: Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 by sundayk: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please do we have people writing on the 4th or 7th thanks.
Re: Nitda Scholarship Exam 2015 by kishimi8(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
sundayk:
Please do we have people writing on the 4th or 7th thanks.
only 6th so far

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Best Universities In Africa / (UNICAL) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled.school Contact (070 64847811) / 215 Courage Quote by some great men and women To Inspire You To Take Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.