Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics (2047 Views)

Aisha Buhari Meets Michelle Obama In New York (Photos) / CAS Visit Village In Niger State Where NAF Officials're Killed By Armed Bandits / Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church (2) (3) (4)

Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by mazeech: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
President Barack Obama is not expected to visit the tiny village of Kogelo during his tour of Kenya, but witch doctor John Dimo said he tossed shells and animal bones on the ground and says Obama must visit his family village.

Kogelo is the home of Mama Sarah Obama, 95, Obama's step-grandmother, and the burial place of Barack Obama Sr., his father. "The results indicate that Obama will come to Kogelo," Dimo told a circle of residents this month as they observed his fortune telling ritual. "It's a big secret, and he need not tell anybody that he will be visiting his ancestral home."

The witch doctor said he predicted that Obama will become US president, and he became. Now he said Obama must visit village!!! cheesy grin

Lol, Do you think Obama will visit as he said

Read more, see other photos and watch video-

https://www.mazech.com/witch_doctor_and_obama%27s_visit

Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by mazeech: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin cheesy grin

Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by Shegszy96: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin.
grin I finally made FTC. Dedicated to all dos who would have wished to be in my position! Better luck next time.
And as for your question Op, NOMB >>>>NONE OF MY BUSINESS>>>
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by Topccy007: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by skyface00(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol a man who can't even ill himself, u didn't ask for solution 2 ur legs
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by coolestrogue(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
If this nonsense makes the front-page, then I will know that ..........
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by mazeech: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
If this nonsense makes the front-page, then I will know that ..........

This is viral news in America and Europe right now, bro grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/witch_doctor_and_obama%27s_visit

Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by Symphony007: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Africa and juju! The world us growing leaps and bounds in tech and we are still stuck in juju.

Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by kestolove95(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wen he comes to juju make him no go back....na den i go belief ur juju
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by coolestrogue(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
mazeech:

This is viral news in America and Europe right now, bro grin
Read more - https://www.mazech.com/witch_doctor_and_obama%27s_visit
If I click this link, may it not be well for this administration.
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by Shymm3x: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
This nyggah makes Akon and Tyrese look like albinos. grin

A true black magic practitioner - peace to the black gods.
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by flyingdutchman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Follow Rafiki, he knows da way!
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by graciousolo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
this witch doctor resemble this guy

Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by ManTiger(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Africans and soothsayers... Besides, they can be categorized as clergy too.

Where is Pagan9ja nah? I don miss this brother grin
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
chai
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen he comes to juju make him no go back....na den i go belief ur juju
grin grin lmao abi o
Re: Obama In Kenya. Witch Doctor Tosses Shells & Says Obama Must Visit Village. Pics by mazeech: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Is ChinaJoy becoming a distraction? See what will happen in China July 30 to August 2, 2015.

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/china_joy_2015

Who Is Your Best Performing Minister So Far? / Biafra: IPOB Sends Strong Warning To British Prime Minister Cameron / Anambra Guber : The Need For Ndi-igbo To Embrace Apc