Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Funding For Start Ups In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Funding For Start Ups In Nigeria (566 Views)

Crowd Funding For Supply Of PKO / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure / Angel Investors For Start-up In Nigeria Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funding For Start Ups In Nigeria by gboso1ne(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
You will all agree with me that with the rate of Unemployment in Nigeria today, one must not wait for the government or any company for jobs which brings about the concept of Entrepreneurship.
Nigeria with a massive population has the potential to grow any business and I believe as the realities of unemployment becomes evident daily and also due to enlightenment on entrepreneurship, many youths are now making moves to be their own bosses and employ people rather than being employees.
The main problem a potential entrepreneur can face in any country is capital and funding in general which brings me to the question: How do a potential entrepreneur secure funds for a bright business idea other than Banks, I really wish to know how one can contact venture capitalists and business angels.
Re: Funding For Start Ups In Nigeria by Angelstartups(f): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Do visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is It To Have A Pension Plan In Nigeria? / Wanna Make Cool Cash Without Stress? Enter Here / Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.