Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road (706 Views)

WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE off MONASTERY ROAD SANGOTEDO AJAH 5% DISCOUNT / KHL Gardens Behind Shoprite, Monastery Road. N7m. DRY LAND. Immediate Allocation / Buy Land @ Westwood Park Estate On Monastery Road By Shoprite, Sangotedo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road by TexasR: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
7 Hectares (105 plots) Of Land With C of O off Monastery Road with C of O

Contact me via getdon@usa.com
Re: 7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road by TexasR: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Waiting for your mails and enquiries
Re: 7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road by laudate: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2015
No price? No info on the state of roads leading to the area? No info on the plot size? And you want people to contact you? shocked shocked

Hmmnnn....!!
Re: 7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road by TexasR: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
laudate:
No price? No info on the state of roads leading to the area? No info on the plot size? And you want people to contact you? shocked shocked

Hmmnnn....!!

Yes I want them to contact me,now that you've contacted me indirectly with your enquiries,the plot sizes vary from 550 sqm,648 sqm and 665 sqm.The present road is a motorable earth road,but we are going to do a proper road made of interlocking stones (with side drains),this is actually part of the infrastructural work we have planned for the estate
Re: 7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road by TexasR: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Very much available,waiting for interested enquiries

Some friends that own lands within that area sold theirs measuring 648 m2 for 7 million,now NOTE that their own had no C of O,so this is a better deal.

Interested buyers are free to make enquiries to know the prevailing rate of a standard plot of land within that area

Re: 7 Hectares Of Land With C Of O Off Monastery Road by laudate: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
TexasR:
Very much available,waiting for interested enquiries

Some friends that own lands within that area sold theirs measuring 648 m2 for 7 million,now NOTE that their own had no C of O,so this is a better deal.

Interested buyers are free to make enquiries to know the prevailing rate of a standard plot of land within that area

How much is your plot of 648m2 land?

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Don't Let These Opportunity Enlude You By All Are Forsales & Rents / Buy Your Security Doors 08066333050 / Reserve A Plot Of Land At Treasureland Estate Afam Oyigbo Port Harcourt For N85k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.