Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria (51338 Views)

Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities / Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by StevinMorgan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
*Photos below according to their numbers

5. Senator Grace Folashade-Bent:

She does not only have a pretty face, she also have an intimidating CV. Bent is a beautiful and well-endowed grand-mother at 54. Her beauty radiates glowingly whenever she steps out. A very vocal Senator while in the upper chamber, Bent earned the respect of her male colleagues because of her intelligence laced with her cuteness.
To their credit, the above-mentioned politicians are also very active in political service and cannot be judged only by their looks.

4. Mrs. Amina Mohammed:

She was the Senior Special Assistant on Millineum Development Goals to former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. A workaholic, she was one of the shinning lights of the administration. Her beauty is so natural and effortless. Not one given to parties or social gatherings, she is the perfect definition of “Beauty and Brain”. She is currently the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon’s Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning.

3. Senator Oluremi Tinubu:

The proprietress of New Era Foundation is a stunner. At 54, Remi has maintained a very slim and sexy shape that even younger ladies have struggled with. Perharps, one of the reasons why her husband, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been successful in all his political battles is because of her contributions from the home front. She is the current Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District in the Senate and will no doubt be among the first three in the beauty department of the upper chamber.

2. Senator Gbemisola Saraki:

She could pass for renowned Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus’s sister. Daughter of strongman of Kwara politics; Late Olushola Saraki, Senator Gbemisola comes from a family where cuteness is the order of the day. Her siblings, which include, former governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki are also good looking in their own right. Her sojourn into the Nigerian Senate showed how brilliant she is.

1. Senator Stella Oduah:

The former Minister of Aviation and Senator-elect for Anambra North Senatorial District is one woman men cannot look at once.
Oduah, whose beauty radiates effortlessly when she steps out at political and non-political gatherings has a beautiful face that even her political opponents cannot ignore.
She is known for her signature looks that includes, an eye lens, thick lipsticks and a matching head gear to her outfits which are mainly African print fabrics.

Source: http://www.naijarumours.com/photos-see-5-most-beautiful-female-politicians-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by wealthyguyman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
They try small grin

U can imagine how they would look without the money they are chopping now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by StevinMorgan(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Number 1

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by donholy28(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
To get these ones as sugar mummy na to win jackpot

22 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by dimexilux(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
bros no be lie

10 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by omanifrank(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
who cares
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Jennydoris(f): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Princess Stella Oduah.. I admire that woman.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Ruffychuks: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
stewpid list. where is diezani? non of d women listed here is as beautiful as diezani

70 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nichobabe(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP the tittle is not appropriate. I only agree with No 1

These are not the most beautiful politicians in Nigeria
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by holyteeboy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
I knew senator stella would be here

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Yustash001(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Number 2 rocks.....Erelu Olushola should be on the list...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Abbey2sam(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
i love that Grace Bent woman, beauty and brain, wish for such wife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by atilla(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2015
No comment. Just look at photo below

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by brixton: 3:19am On Jul 25, 2015
What is Tinubu' wife doing there? Are you confusing kleptocracy for beauty?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Babe2sure(f): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Senator Remi Tinubu, shouldn't be on that list. Senator Daisy Danjuma and Senator Esther Nenadi Usman should be on the list.

I admire Senator Folashade Bent a lot (beautiful and brainy).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by nairalife2013(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
donholy28:
ha! Spoilt dude. Hope thou art strong enoff!!! cool
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by ogunwalea(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2015
That Senator Oluremi is just like Lady Morgana in Merlin. Beautiful but Evil..... undecided

5 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Demmocrats(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Please what got beauty have to do with good governance to me those ladies have not contributed any thing to the development and upliftment of poor Nigerian youth.

All they care is to spend tax payers money to buy the best makeups and travel a lot with no purpose.

www.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
After partying all night in the club with beautiful Caucasians and dark skinned African beauties...........you bring me Grandmas. Some Mods need definition of beauty. Anyways there's nothing we can do if one of the mods is a Grandma............. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by veekid(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
omololu olunloyo nkor?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Dem Fit fyn o but...

No b fyn dem dey take do politics

Check my signature
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by diasporaman(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
My grand ma fine pass some of them
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Jboy5050(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
dem try...
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by mrborntodoit: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Who get remi tinubu contact?

I would love to knack the woman infront of tinubu grin
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by emmyw(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Most times, I just wonder if this display is the main aim of electing them? Because I have not seen list of their good work, what am I doing with their Beauty now? I should start dancing or what? What's their legacy? Just my personal thought, because this list is not contributing anything to the nations problem.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Emodeee: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Senator oluremi tinubu, a beautiful woman indeed.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
And Senator Daisy Danjuma nko?

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Ruffychuks:
stewpid list. where is diezani? non of d women listed here is as beautiful as diezani
true.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
After that nko
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by RealEstate37: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.