Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. (1598 Views)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 Is A Clone / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. by Ayoproxy: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yesterday i talked about Fake Tecno Phones been sold in stores, Today am going to tell you how to be safe from this kind of products and scam.

[center]WHAT IS A CLONE?[/center]

According to my dictionary it’s defined as “A person or thing that duplicates, imitates, or closely resembles another in appearance, function, etc.: The new computers are clones of the original model.” Futhermore, it’s a copy of the original so in this case a clone Tecno is a copy of the original Tecno smartphone.

[center]HOW DO I IDENTIFY A CLONE PHONE ?[/center]

It’s easy to identify a clone phone for those who are conversant with clone and original phones, but for the Novice their are tools that help you identify clone phones to prevent you from buying them.

If you want to know a Clone phone the easiest way is to read it’s phone specifications on websites that write about phone reviews and prices. Here are the list of my favorite sites to get detailed description of phones.

1. GSMArena
2. Bestmobs
3. AyoProxy
Search for the device you want to buy and compare it’s specifications and price to that which you want to buy from the store.

You can also install this Android Application

Read more at http://www.ayoproxy.com/identify-clone-fake-android-phone/
Re: How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
hello dude, do you have tecno p5plus stock rom
Re: How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. by Ayoproxy: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2015
elijah2u:
hello dude, do you have tecno p5plus stock rom

I dont have but you can find it at dot com
Re: How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
cool
Re: How To Identify A Clone (FAKE) Android Phone. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ayoproxy:

I dont have but you can find it at dot com
ok

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Android Web Browsers / Does MTN Daily Data 10MB Auto Renew? / Is Torrents Sites Legal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.