Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" (41537 Views)

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone / How To Download Youtube Videos With The Word "Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2015
With like of tubemate and others method of downloading youtube clips to your device, but i guess not us all Have access to an Android device, what of us that operate on different O.S and others. You can now actually download your favorite clip on YouTube With any browsers. Watching(streaming) of the video clip online sometimes can be annoying due to slow or bad network but you can always use this method as your rescue option.

I’m going to show you the simplest method of downloading YouTube videos with the word MAGIC on any device. Magic is a word, but when applied it becomes magical.

How Can I Download YouTube Videos With The Word Magic

You don’t need any app to do this at all, just locate your favorite mind blowing videos and apply the word magic as seen below

==>E.g Lets say you want to download this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?=niyonice
To download, apply magic in-between like this https://www.youmagictube.com/watch?=niyonice
… and your download will begin.

It works on all device that has been empowered to surf the internet.
…Let the magic begin!

Zus: http://www.niyonice.com/2015/07/how-to-download-any-videos-on-youtube.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by agoadiv(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Ohm.
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by delishpot: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Wow. Will try this.
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2015
delishpot:
Wow. Will try this.
definitely, you should
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by WASMOG(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2015
grin waw it work God bless u op
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by WASMOG(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2015
grin waw it work God bless u op am still having 2gb remaining on my bis dowloding mood activated

1 Like

Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
WASMOG:
grin waw it work God bless u op am still having 2gb remaining on my bis dowloding mood activated
Thanks for confirming that, and not been a doubting Thomas
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
agoadiv:
Ohm.
Like "ohms law" ?? tongue
agoadiv:
Ohm.
Like "ohms law" ??
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
wow..it works
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
wow..it works
That's great bro
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by omotolaa(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oh my God I'm going to download all the whole of YouTube with my unlimited data thank God for the trending free browsing tweak in town
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
omotolaa:
Oh my God I'm going to download all the whole of YouTube with my unlimited data thank God for the trending free browsing tweak in town
Care to share sis?
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by ridwan4u(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's work thanks
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by omotolaa(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
liusimbs:

Care to share sis?

Message me on telegram its totally free
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by calabaman(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
is this applicable with a PC?
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
omotolaa:
PLS PM ME THE LATEST WORKING SS ON MTN. PLS
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
Check out the latest post on the topic source url, u'll be thrilled cos it's currently blazing
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
omotolaa:
pls how will i get my own?
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
pls how will i get my own?
Check out the latest post on the topic source url, u'll be thrilled cos it's currently blazing
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by terrymason(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
omotolaa:
Brox mk dem share the ideal of the free browsing with ur loyal NLer boy!
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by liusimbs(f): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
terrymason:
He will get banned if he does
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by olahero(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice... But Tubemate better because of its speed.
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by terrymason(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2015
liusimbs:

He will get banned if he does
how can some1 get ban 4 helping? Hmmm na wah ooO
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by omotolaa(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
terrymason:

Join our freebies group on telegram and enjoy endless wonder just drop your number its telegram only not whatsapp I'm not on whatsapp
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by omotolaa(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:

Message me on telegram
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by obosirow: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice info
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
omotolaa:

Message me on telegram
i dnt use telegram. If u can help me wit it, i wil appreciate
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
omotolaa:

Join our freebies group on telegram and enjoy endless wonder just drop your number its telegram only not whatsapp I'm not on whatsapp
What your Profile Link or Phone Number for TELEGRAM?
Re: How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2017
liusimbs:
With like of tubemate and others method of downloading youtube clips to your device, but i guess not us all Have access to an Android device, what of us that operate on different O.S and others. You can now actually download your favorite clip on YouTube With any browsers. Watching(streaming) of the video clip online sometimes can be annoying due to slow or bad network but you can always use this method as your rescue option.

I’m going to show you the simplest method of downloading YouTube videos with the word MAGIC on any device. Magic is a word, but when applied it becomes magical.

How Can I Download YouTube Videos With The Word Magic

You don’t need any app to do this at all, just locate your favorite mind blowing videos and apply the word magic as seen below

==>E.g Lets say you want to download this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?=niyonice
To download, apply magic in-between like this https://www.youmagictube.com/watch?=niyonice
… and your download will begin.

It works on all device that has been empowered to surf the internet.
…Let the magic begin!

Zus: http://www.niyonice.com/2015/07/how-to-rdownload-any-videos-on-youtube.html?m=1
Is not working on my Android?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno P5 Usb / Charging Port Ways / Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Reno Omokri: Nobody On Earth Needs An iPhone13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.