Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond (5419 Views)

Hilarious, Funny And/or Interesting Content Acquired Online! / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / Hilarious Funny Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by hfinest1(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2015
buahahahah.... I don laff fall from bed to d ground o.... hahahahahahehehehuhuhibihii
Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
OCcool:

ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies
have you performed on dead people?

WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too
much of a fight.

Epic reply angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
OCcool:

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the
autopsy, did you check for a pulse?

WITNESS: No.

ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?

ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?

WITNESS: No..
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient
was alive when you began the autopsy?

ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my
desk in a jar.

ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still
been alive, nevertheless?

WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have
been alive and practicing law.

I just hope the lawyer is just trying to see if the witness is not truthful, i.e by asking the same stupid questions that the answer is already know; you the witness make default and say another thing l, thereby faulting the witness former statement...
Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by OCcool: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
lalasticlala, come and laugh ooo grin and front page pls
Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by DrMuzoic: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
LMAO. This is hilarious
Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by OCcool: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
icekream:
Idd' made my dea... Naija own go be like...
Judge: So u wantu break up after 13 years of marriage. How many years have you been married?
Man: This judge no get brain o
gringringrin
Re: Hilarious: Funny Questions Attorneys Ask And How Witnesses Respond by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
OCcool:
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 PM
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: If not, he was by the time I finished.
____________________________________________ ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
WITNESS: Are you qualified to ask that question? ______________________________________
And last: ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No.. ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.
practicing law dreaming of becoming an atorney haha na psychatric court?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are A Drunker View Dis Picture To See What Wil Happen To U When U Die. / Where Una Dey? / Only The Dumb Will Get This Wrong? [see Question]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.