Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** (6130 Views)

Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Fring Users Drop Your Id Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Fadajasi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2009
@hamid, abeg send me ur number, av misplaced it
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2009
U misplaced or u deleted! Ha! Talk true o! Na when u need your pikin help u come dey follow am chat. Anyway, make i post am here? Nah, meet me on yim. U've misplaced my yim id too? U must be joking if so?080228918**
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
lmao
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Fadajasi(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2009
Whch 1 be d star ke?@hamid
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by soolari(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2009
hehehehe, Ejamisi fring now
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Fadajasi(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2009
@soolari, dont worry, time is up already, beta luck next year
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2009
engrhamid:

U misplaced or u deleted! Ha! Talk true o! Na when u need your pikin help u come dey follow am chat. Anyway, make i post am here? Nah, meet me on yim. U've misplaced my yim id too? U must be joking if so?080228918**

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2009
@hamid.i want sb to corroborate the fact that Fring works with zain wap.Until then, i will take ur browsing with zain wap with a pinch of salt.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by info4sina(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2009
Good morning House,
How is every1 doing here 2day, pls wen is zain internet promo suppose to come to an end?
@Honsule, do u mean that fring doesnt work with the wap profile of our network operators?
Also wat's the cost of using fring for making free calls data wise.?U pan de ve lol
Thanks and GOD bless.
Regards

info4sina
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by otikpoko(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2009
Celtel free one month browsing ends today(dont know if i am correct ooo).
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2009
it does hons,but with a little modification
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by 4peace(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2009
not working on zain wap but other network wap is working
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2009
@samuel, that should be a private chat please. No posting of tricks here o lol! Honsule, wetin be your own na, at least your zain access is working fine, u won come slow down our zain wap en. Please o lol
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Fadajasi(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2009
use it wisely o@honsule
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2009
Post edited
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2009
Use what wisely@fada? Tell me when u done so that i can edit my post.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2009
lmao,i dont do forum hamid
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2009
otikpoko:

Celtel free one month browsing ends today(dont know if i am correct ooo).

12 AM precisely
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2009
engrhamid:

Honsule, wetin be your own na, at least your zain access is working fine, u won come slow down our zain wap en. Please o lol

let me tell u the truth.i don't know the last time i use zain to browse for complete 2 hrs.i don't use zain to browse again o.my level don change.u won't understand.it's a secret. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by Fadajasi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2009
@honsule,Wetin u wan use wey wan pass etisalat,glo,mtn,zain or mtel?
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by soolari(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2009
Jamisi that trick @honsule on y1m since computer says no postin of tweak
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
@honsule, i'm short of words. Whether its a secret or terces, all i know his that secret pass secret. U too won't understand.
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2009
Fadajasi:

@honsule,Wetin u wan use wey wan pass etisalat,glo,mtn,zain or mtel?

tell me whether etisalat,glo,zain or mtel have 3.5G in Ibadan? i leave that to your imagination.check out my fring snap shots again. cheesy cheesy
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by 4peace(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
@hamid
I need your help 4peace1@gmail.com
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by djsean(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2009
, djsean speaks,

@honsule, i'm runnin' my fring w/out zain access, yep, my apn is "wap.ng.zain.com"

secret pass secret,
, djsean speaketh,
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2009
Honsule, well done okay. Just well done. @djsean, good one there. @4peace, just meet me on yim. My id is alonelyboy4uall@yahoo.com
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2009
Hons,i know,djsean y dont you run it now and see if you'll come back with your bla dot ng dot blah dot blah
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by engrhamid(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2009
Lol! Anyway, all i know is that no trick was blocked. All those ips worked cos normal ip was workin freely and d domain name system also did cos of the one month browsing. All other trick still works so no trick was blocked as far as i know
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2009
@Hamid maybe this email missed road.

hi ,
Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:59 AM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Penda Ukwa" <pendaukwa@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Hello dear,
Out of many profiles,in this site (www.nairaland.com) i found yours very interesting and I am very happy to write this mail to you.It gives me great joy and happiness to say hi to you this day and i hope to tell you more about me and my family when next i write. My name is penda ukwa, 24 years old single girl and i hope that we can be friends and keep contact with each other if God wishes and i hope to hear from penda .
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by honsule(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2009
see this one again angry sad

i love you ,
Sunday, March 15, 2009 5:05 AM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Bridget Aziku" <bridgetaziku@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Hello dear,
Out of many profiles,in this site (www.nairaland.com) i found yours very interesting and I am very happy to write this mail to you.It gives me great joy and happiness to say hi to you this day and i hope to tell you more about me and my family when next i write. My name is bridget aziku, 24 years old single girl and i hope that we can be friends and keep contact with each other if God wishes and i hope to hear from bridget .
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by stancozy(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2009
@honsule, did you see my email add under the "BCC" of one of those emails? I saw yours in the one sent to me, . . .Hamid suppose know my next step, i replied the sender whose name was supposedly BLESSING,
Re: ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** by samuelk(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2009
I dont even open mails with anything nairaland,i delete them straight

(1) (2) (3)

Samsung A20 Broken Screen / Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.