Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari (760 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / ABOBAKU, and the Northernization of a Federal Republic. / Northernization Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by NwaTeacher1: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2015
It is very clear now to every one that Pa Buhari emergency is for a purpose. Not for the purpose to fight Boko Haram, corruption or better our lives but a plan to northernize and islamize our nation. This man has no action plan, no good advisers and no retention memory to champion the cause to better Nigeria. His interest and concentration anytime you see him discussing national matters is on oil money, Nnpc, how to share the oil blocks among his northern brothers. This man is clueless, brainless, directionless. Nigeria don enter one chance
Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by dalyricist: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Change2015(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
The only clarity is about your base intentions, your tawdry prejudices and your poor education!

#iyanlafixhislife

2 Likes

Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Buhari does not give a damn what anybody thinks. He is on a mission to reassert northern supremacy.

Anybody from the south who still foolishly believe this man is interested in making Nigeria better is in for a very long thing.

1 Like

Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Abugab(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Op, I beg to disagree.
Governance is not about one person or a few but everyone including you and I.
Islamization and Northernization of Nigeria is off it completely.
When OBJ and GEJ ruled no one spoke about Southernization and we can't dissipate so much energy to such belief but to rather support and hold the government accountable where need be.
Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Change2015:
The only clarity is about your base intentions, your tawdry prejudices and your poor education!

#iyanlafixhislife

Almajiri change chanting dunce like you is calling on the education of others.
Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Change2015(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Almajiri change chanting dunce like you is calling on the education of others.

From what you write, I deduced that your iq is in the region of your girlfriends age! Grow up, and read a book or two.

2 Likes

Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Change2015:

From what you write, I deduced that your iq is in the region of your girlfriends age! Grow up, and read a book or two.

You are asking me to read a book?

Lol.

Your brethren are waging a war against books in the north and your dullard president is a confirmed illiterate.

See your life

1 Like

Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by Change2015(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are asking me to read a book?

Lol.

Your brethren are waging a war against books in the north and your dullard president is a confirmed illiterate.

See your life

It is your idiocy that makes you imagine where I come from to suit your prejudices. As I always say to ethnicists like you I am not yoruba hausa or igbo. Yes there are many of us others in Nigeria, surprise surprise. And you wonder why I ask you to read a book? Demonstrate less childish stupidity then. Please don't use me to make your dull thread come alive. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by NwaTeacher1: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Change2015 is a scam
Re: The Northernization Of Nigeria Agenda By Pa Buhari by dayo23(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
Op, I beg to disagree.
Governance is not about one person or a few but everyone including you and I.
Islamization and Northernization of Nigeria is off it completely.
When OBJ and GEJ ruled no one spoke about Southernization and we can't dissipate so much energy to such belief but to rather support and hold the government accountable where need be.
in as much as I don't completely agree with the OP, your mention of OBJ was completely false, go and check the record bro, OBJ still appointment still remains number one in terms of true Nigeria and federal character, starting from the SSG who was a south south man down to the ministers, stop saying what u don't know

(1) (Reply)

Fire Raze INEC Office In Abia State. / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, Lgs Share N518.5bn For June / Buhari Orders Reduction In 2016 Budget Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.