Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car (81306 Views)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by mascot87(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
First to comment on the first official page after front page. 1000 likes pls to congratulate me grin grin cheesy wink

As for the Obama beast, he no concern me. How him car no go be named beast when him dey move from one African country to another dey look for man yansh wet him go fu*k.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by shilexholly(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Beast indeed
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by aspirebig: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Except the Lord watch over a city.....man' s effort is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by cosmatika(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by hardbody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am definitely taking this car home in December. I be omo ibo. Make i begin save money for am. tongue cheesy
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Baddest ride, most of the technology used wud be classified as well. The official ride of our own president buhari shud be DAURA 1, my guess tho.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Aromas: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:
America and their Lies. This car may not be as strong as KIA.
Hunhunnn KAKAKI ni. Always on negative side sha. Google it out and see....... Even Ex Govs like. Fashola, Akpabio and Uduaghan used #250million bulletproof cars.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by datguru: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrPresident:
that is supermax security and luxury.

not some tinted toyota prado with dozens of hilux full of potbellied mopol. undecided

And this is coming from MrPresident grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by nickyvil: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:
America and their Lies. This car may not be as strong as KIA, but trust America to hype and lie about it. This is all intimidation and threat. This car is just a regular car overhyped to keep the concurrent fraud on the servicing and logistics budget going.

That car is not overhype we are talking about us president here and the amount is okay for the car not unlike past and present nigeria government who over hype and lies just to fraud us. If nah nigeria dem fot say nah billions dem buy am
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Dafone(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Advertising the car so that some myopic africans can go ordering for it with our stolen funds. US contributing to the world mess since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by ProfEinstein: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
MabraO:
Wot is wrong with mods of auto section sef
Re ur guys as deluded as the taniods?

How many times will Obama's car make front page?
This sane thing made front page some years back nd it's up here again
Oga shut your silly mouth up. That it made front page last year doesn't mean it can't make front page again. Besides I didn't see it last year and majority have not seen it. Just STFU
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by buoye1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
Toh
Barrister,i see you
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thread repeated
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by emamos: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
kennyman2000:
divine protection comes from God alone.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
divine wristband comes from above

2 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by eliwa47(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Believed me, Johnathan official car is more powerful than this, even check out diezanis official cars. I beg naija can afford much more than that jo!
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Not funny thoo

However, if it's available to the public, I'm sure Nigerians go soon place orders.

Don't be surprised seeing individuals ordering for 10 each, yes, na 9ja.... me self go soon order mine.

9ja...everywhere you go!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
buoye1:
Barrister,i see you
boss I hail o.... Yaya ne?
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
I thought it would cost more than a $1m
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Atlantian: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
nickyvil:

That car is not overhype we are talking about us president here and the amount is okay for the car not unlike past and present nigeria government who over hype and lies just to fraud us. If nah nigeria dem fot say nah billions dem buy am
If Nigeria spend money to get BEAST as Presidential car, jobless people will come here crying like Oil exist in their backyard. Now its America and we are worshipping it. Go and sleep my friend. We are jokers.

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by kennyman2000(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
emamos:
divine wristband comes from above

Lol..
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by chinex276(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
very soon u will see our musicians nd dere fake lyf style... will post pix of dem posing in A BEAST!

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by MabraO: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Oga shut your silly mouth up. That it made front page last year doesn't mean it can't make front page again. Besides I didn't see it last year and majority have not seen it. Just STFU

U re a compound fool
Wen did u register on NL?
Nd don't tell me u had one useless monicker bfr settling for this ur useless name

If u don't know something endevour to as
I said years back not last year idiot
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by lawdiami(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
End time car........... repent for the kingdom is very near.
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by emamos: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol..
kenny,you are blessed.
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by nickyvil: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:
If Nigeria spend money to get BEAST as Presidential car, jobless people will come here crying like Oil exist in their backyard. Now its America and we are worshipping it. Go and sleep my friend. We are jokers.

Don't get me wrong I'm not worshipping American nor any western world I don't give a damn about them don't misquote me, why won't our president use that type of car or better than that, He is the no 1 citizen and needs to be protected what I'm trying to say us that if it's nigeria instead of them giving all accurate amount they bought it instead they will fraud us through that. That cost less than #60 millions but they will say they purchasea it over a billion naira

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by chukkystar(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
I can't say about the body but make that tire try Naija road first!! It will wear out in a year
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Atlantian: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
nickyvil:

Don't get me wrong I'm not worshipping American nor any western world I don't give a damn about them don't misquote me, why won't our president use that type of car or better than that, He is the no 1 citizen and needs to be protected what I'm trying to say us that if it's nigeria instead of them giving all accurate amount they bought it instead they will fraud us through that. That cost less than #60 millions but they will say they purchasea it over a billion naira
Yes naw, cos we are corrupt, all of us. Infact there is corruption in churches and mosques these days. My gateman steals diesel at night when I sleep. Now, I am believing that even my dog is responsible for impregnating my cat. Anything can happen in this country, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Iceduhu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
My Benz 230Vboot has more feautures and more durable compared with the make of dis car called the beast..... ;DMy Benz 230Vboot has more feautures and more durable compared with the make of dis car called the beast.....
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Tweetbright(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dont be surprised if one PASTOR buys this BEAST called a car??

Only WONDERS happens in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by nickyvil: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:
Yes naw, cos we are corrupt, all of us. Infact there is corruption in churches and mosques these days. My gateman steals diesel at night when I sleep. Now, I am believing that even my dog is responsible for impregnating my cat. Anything can happen in this country, my brother.

Now you get me.
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by siaindeed: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is exclusively for the advanced country like US President cos his security must be maximally ensured, though God's protection remains best.
Re: Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car by Smooyis(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good to seek protection and safety but only God really protects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.