Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Dream As A Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Dream As A Blogger (546 Views)

20 Ways To Earn Audience You Should Know As A Blogger / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger -9jaflaver / Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream As A Blogger by jbankzE(f): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please is long but go through it:
Am addicted to my phone and laptop because I love to surf the internet and I was told information is power so I read many things online like a new born son is addicted to his mother's brea*t.in my journey through the internet I came across BLOGGING.... I love the power behind it,the pleasures of reading stories,getting breaking news. People starting painting blogging to be a 'get rich quick' kinda thing.... Now all the youths want to go into blogging because they heard Linda Ikeji bought a car or Oluwaseun Osewa built a house.... Is not as easy as people selling Ebooks make you to belive,offcos they are hustling too by telling you is easy....if you have always wished to blog and anytime you try to do it,u get too scared or thinking many things like: you don't want to be a (copy n paste) kinda blogger,will people ever come to my blog,will they ever be regular readers,will I succeed through it,will they like what I post,am not a good writer so how will I write an article that will being readers and how will I get breaking news so readers will come.so many things in your little head and I want to tell u,u can make it if u work Hard....... Am after building a brand and not an online Bank,money will come in millions when you have put in sweat,tears n blood.if you want fast money then don't come close to blogging because you won't make it fast.
If you want slow and standy money with time then come join the league of Bloggers.
NB/please don't curse me out ooooo... Watch out for my blog soon.
Re: My Dream As A Blogger by gidimasters(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
jbankzE:
Please is long but go through it:
Am addicted to my phone and laptop because I love to surf the internet and I was told information is power so I read many things online like a new born son is addicted to his mother's brea*t.in my journey through the internet I came across BLOGGING.... I love the power behind it,the pleasures of reading stories,getting breaking news. People starting painting blogging to be a 'get rich quick' kinda thing.... Now all the youths want to go into blogging because they heard Linda Ikeji bought a car or Oluwaseun Osewa built a house.... Is not as easy as people selling Ebooks make you to belive,offcos they are hustling too by telling you is easy....if you have always wished to blog and anytime you try to do it,u get too scared or thinking many things like: you don't want to be a (copy n paste) kinda blogger,will people ever come to my blog,will they ever be regular readers,will I succeed through it,will they like what I post,am not a good writer so how will I write an article that will being readers and how will I get breaking news so readers will come.so many things in your little head and I want to tell u,u can make it if u work Hard....... Am after building a brand and not an online Bank,money will come in millions when you have put in sweat,tears n blood.if you want fast money then don't come close to blogging because you won't make it fast.
If you want slow and standy money with time then come join the league of Bloggers.
NB/please don't curse me out ooooo... Watch out for my blog soon.

Confirm
Re: My Dream As A Blogger by fantastic123(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step On How You Too Can Make Money From Survey / Bloggers Check This Out!!?SOLD!!! / Read Why Blackberry Priv Can Be The Most Secure Android Smartphone Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.