Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Plz Help Me Out! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Plz Help Me Out! (761 Views)

Guys, Plz Help With A Solution To This / Plz Help, How Much Is Chigo 1H Split Aircondition Market Price Now? / Plz Help I Wont To Buy A New Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Out! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
My PC use to Hang up always, whenever I On it, the PC will then hang and wont work I will then force it to shut down and still when I On it, it will repeat same thing. But the System doesn't do that before. Help me plz...
My PC Specifications:
Windows 7 OS
1GB Ram
300GB Hard Disk
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by khalhokage(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Leader04:
My PC use to Hang up always, whenever I On it, the PC will then hang and wont work I will then force it to shut down and still when I On it, it will repeat same thing. But the System doesn't do that before. Help me plz...
My PC Specifications:
Windows 7 OS
1GB Ram
300GB Hard Disk

A few suggestions, Upgrade to Windows 8.1 or wait for Windows 10 but upgrade all the same then definitely increase your ram of possible.

But upgrade they're much faster and resource efficient than Windows 7
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by delightz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Few tips.
* Try and boot from safe mode.. .after Which, open your control panel and delete your start up applications.

* Try and use the windows recovery option during the booting process... . It might be that you recently installed a corrupt app or something eating up your system.

* again.. ..this issue may occur as a result of installing multiple antivirus software. Try uninstall all of them frm safe mode.

I hope you get your system back soon. .....cheers
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
khalhokage:

A few suggestions, Upgrade to Windows 8.1 or wait for Windows 10 but upgrade all the same then definitely increase your ram of possible.

Ok, I was using Windows 8.1 and it also did the same thing daz why I removed and put Windows 7
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by khalhokage(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Leader04:

Ok, I was using Windows 8.1 and it also did the same thing daz why I removed and put Windows 7

Ok
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by 2piimpiin(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello, pls, my PC (hp pavilion dm4 windows7) keeps operating by itself... first it started with the wifi turning on and off, to the keyboard operating by itself that i cant even type my password correctly w/out interruption, to the volume increasing and decreasing by itself and also the system screen brightness.. in fact the PC literally controls itself and i don't have a clue on what to do about it..
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
delightz:
Few tips.
* Try and boot from safe mode.. .after Which, open your control panel and delete your start up applications.

* Try and use the windows recovery option during the booting process... . It might be that you recently installed a corrupt app or something eating up your system.

* again.. ..this issue may occur as a result of installing multiple antivirus software. Try uninstall all of them frm safe mode.

I hope you get your system back soon. .....cheers
Thankz for the Advice.
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by Greatzeus(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2015
khalhokage:

What the hell r u saying? he shd upgrade to 8.1\10? r u kidding me? the minimum ram requirement for win 7 is 2gb,no way that laptop comes with win 7, im sure it comes with xp\vista but was upgraded to win 7. If u install win 8 on it it'll become useless,he wont enjoy it again,it will be worse. My advice reinstall win xp and it will stop hanging.
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by Greatzeus(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
khalhokage:

Resource efficient? again what the are u talking about? win 7 is the best Microsoft project,after win xp,vista was a flop, and win 8 well brought nothin that we didnt expect,it was predictable
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by Greatzeus(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Leader04:
My PC Specifications:
Windows 7 OS
1GB Ram
300GB Hard Disk
Try what delightz said,it might help,but u can never have the best win 7 experience,with 1gb ram,my advice reinstall win xp pro and all these will stop,ur pc will be so fast,no hanging.Talking from experience
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by khalhokage(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Greatzeus:
What the hell r u saying? he shd upgrade to 8.1\10? r u kidding me? the minimum ram requirement for win 7 is 2gb,no way that laptop comes with win 7, im sure it comes with xp\vista but was upgraded to win 7. If u install win 8 on it it'll become useless,he wont enjoy it again,it will be worse. My advice reinstall win xp and it will stop hanging.

I spoke from experience, i installed Windows 8 on our ancient home tower pc and it ran like new.
Re: Plz Help Me Out! by khalhokage(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Greatzeus:
Resource efficient? again what the are u talking about? win 7 is the best Microsoft project,after win xp,vista was a flop, and win 8 well brought nothin that we didnt expect,it was predictable

Stop letting nostalgia guide your perception, Windows 8 is miles ahead of 7 performance wise, people just don't like it because of the UI change and that's just ridiculous because apart from the metro start page it's lovely.
Boot time is better in Windows 8, memory management is better, game performance is even better.
You've not tried it yourself, you just read opinions online and decided that it was bad.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Dead Or Faulty Laptops And Smartphones Phones Here In Lagos State / Windows 8.1 Pc Problem / Is Twitter Using Up More Device Resources?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.