Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) (76832 Views)

Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos) / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by tartarus(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Smh to some men here.! y'all assume as a woman, you must be able to cook EVERY traditional and continental dish, she's only human, no woman can cook every single dish! Cooking is a skill, just like drawing..u either know it or u don't! What's wrong with African men tho?

Most of the guys complaining here can't cook anything, they can't even boil water but they're here typing crap. If u think cooking is a skill meant for just women then u must be psychotic.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really sad. Sometimes I do wonder what such girls spent their childhood days doing. I mean cooking is one of the very first and important thing every African mom teaches her daughter so how come that some of these girls do not know how to cook?

A person like tonto can Bleep any man senseless but she cannot prepare ordinary ewedu soup.

What a woman.

She's nt yoruba oo, nt everyone can prepare another tribe food na, y should I knw ow to prepare ewedu wen am nt yoruba. Buh good thing is she had d interest 2 learn,please don't tell me wat if I marry a yoruba man cos I am not going 2

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Brugo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewedu is not red na. Where are the leaves?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by jayriginal: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
What's with the phony topics?

Where is the blasting?

All I see is a little yabbing and a few sycophants praising her.

Better topic would be "Fans tease Tonto Dike"
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by queebeediva(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good she is still alive after decaring her self 2weeks to die. As for the stew wetin concren me na?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by beyoncausme: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
at least she tried to cook...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
who d hell serves red ewedu dis lady needs to be flogged lyk a secondary skul student nd why d hell does she need google to cook ewedu for.her culinary skills is wacky.wat a shame
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by HRich(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Did she invite any of her fan to come and eat? Why's it there business?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I dedicate this spot to my goons..... My spartans... grin

So tonto dikeh just planned to cook spell for her hubby ....
lmao...
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Jobyruz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
I really don't know y pple are giving this lady much attention,she doesn't deserve it abeg
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by herald9: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
When did Tonto Dikeh get married and why is she flaunting what she can't cook?

I didn't know cooking is such a big ordeal, meanwhile to me it's a tradition. undecided
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by justjify(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? It looks like she cooks with scorpion. Check the first pix.
By the way, she consulted google before she could cook common ewedu. Gosh! Tonto, you SUCK!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by justjify(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
rahymat:
who d hell serves red ewedu dis lady needs to be flogged lyk a secondary skul student nd why d hell does she need google to cook ewedu for.her culinary skills is wacky.wat a shame
Babe, you took those words right out of my mouth. I think its weed soup she prepared.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
so, she is married.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toto dicke cooking ewedu and amala..does that mean she is married to an Ibadam man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by londoner: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
you guys should go easy on her. She isn't yoruba, grew up in the south, if she can't prepare Egusi or the other easy to make soups then you can go all epistle on her. Her first time, either she learns from google(online cook books) or someone directs her. She went with the former, I see no problem with that

Exactly, why would she know how to make ewedu? If I was asked to make ewedu I would have to ask a Yoruba friends mother, look it up online or YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by londoner: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
justjify:
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? It looks like she cooks with scorpion. Check the first pix.
By the way, she consulted google before she could cook common ewedu. Gosh! Tonto, you SUCK!

That soup is not actually common to anyone but Yoruba's and those with close links to them. Its like saying to a Yoruba person that she cannot make common edikaikon soup or Ofe Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by udysweet(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hahaha! Dis is serios o,ladies don suffer sha. Btw,abadie ayin eka,song idem i
eyenibibio:
First, let me sound it that anything Tonto makes front page. It might be because Seun has a crush on her or she gave him money to start this forum. Anyway, I'm amazed that she had to 'google' up how to cook ewedu. Kai, abacha......most of our Nigerian girls are waste pipes, after they will be looking for husband material to marry.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by OmniSparrow: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:
what is sad there? I can't cook ewedu and I don't want to learn how anytime soon. Is Tonto Yoruba that she must know how to cook ewedu? How many Yoruba girls can cook bitter leaf or banga soup?

I do not see anything wrong in checking google, I would do same, but like I said, I don't wish to learn how to cook ewedu soup, no female in my family can cook it and nobody has gotten divorced in that.
Thank you. However, will the id1ots use their brains? Like expecting a hausa girl to know how to cook edikaikong.

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by OmniSparrow: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
khassy:

see as u make me go check her dpcrycry
Even me o.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:
Nna eh i ri cha dis one

O wu just i ga na LATERIINE je no ro because

Afo gi ga na eme

Kpo kpa gi ti fa ju do ra ti--------ga
ewe na iwe,i wu onye mbaise?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by londoner: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
MsNas:

I can cook bitter leaf, and very well too. You know Yorubas eat bitter leaf soup right?

I agree with the rest of your post though.

But if Yoruba's did not eat bitter leaf soup would you know how to cook it?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really sad. Sometimes I do wonder what such girls spent their childhood days doing. I mean cooking is one of the very first and important thing every African mom teaches her daughter so how come that some of these girls do not know how to cook?

A person like tonto can Bleep any man senseless but she cannot prepare ordinary ewedu soup.

What a woman.
You wonder what most girls spent their childhood doing? Same thing you spent your childhood doing. How old are you? Didn't your head tell you that tonto is a rivers girl? Is ewedu a rivers soup? I wonder how people reason sometimes. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by eyenibibio(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
udysweet:
Hahaha! Dis is serios o,ladies don suffer sha. Btw,abadie ayin eka,song idem i
Idioke, follow me lemme send you a pm
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by kreamidiva(f): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
She don marry?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Kossyne(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:

What a woman.
How do you expect her to know how to prepare ewedu soup? Is she a yoruba girl? How many yoruba girls can prepare eastern delicacies?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pishure of tonto preparing d soup or I don't believe it.
Ewedu my foot, is a hobby a yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by stan241(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Krystalzkris:
ewe na iwe,i wu onye mbaise?
Onye Ngor-Okpala
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by shaboti: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:
Nna eh i ri cha dis one

O wu just i ga na LATERIINE je no ro because

Afo gi ga na eme

Kpo kpa gi ti fa ju do ra ti--------ga
lol.. no be lie
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by NollywoodFreak: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Many Nigerian girls these days do not know how to cook.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:

Onye Ngor-Okpala
no wonder
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by shegsrules(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
So na ewedu Seun tell Tonto say him want for afternoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.