Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, (37877 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
nairaland is no more interesting...can you tell me reason this make fp,,,,is like the mods are getting dumber day by day....Mr seun you better upgrade dont ever think there is no alternative to your site...i give u small if not i go port instanta.....gbabeee.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Dat kinda feet is particular to a tribe,oya come and yab me
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
and how is this hilarious ?
ndi mmadu sef.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by mrkings84(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
idongesit88:
A mad man or an ibibio masquarade
For ur info, no more masquerades in ibibio. That part of d world is vastly developed.

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN
EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST
BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL
TODAY??

In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are
making it big with this mind blowing networking
company. Pls don't say u were not told!!

For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620.
BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Bern1992(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
he was on a journey of a million miles
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by iamkingzlee(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
Atelese olegbin. AKA Isale oro, olegbin. undecided

Yoruba's will understand.

Even Hypo, cant make this foot clean cheesy
lool. Haba!!
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Burshh: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Nothing Hillarious here. #ChangeCaption
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by STAMPandSEAL: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by ahamonyeka(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Burnt human being ;DBurnt human being
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by click2ceejay: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Spider man
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by tk4rd: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
HE TREKKED ON POORLY DONE ROADS - AND THAT'S THE RESULT.
But then, de guy is dirty. His bed is dirty. His room is dirty. Everything around him is dirty.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by VickyRotex(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lool. Haba!!

smiley smiley
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by victoriweriebon: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
i call it APC change
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by olaolulazio(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
bleeping with d devil without condom.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by wEsOmE(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
moni he for use buy carpet nd foam cover.. he use am go dey buy fone... shaa wateva makes a man happy shaa..
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by sirnature: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Ds must be a yoluba man.. tongue
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by chally24: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
the guy na zombie.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by RedArrow: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
When you trek for Atiku and he refuses to see you
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by ManTiger(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Na all there boys wey dey pick irons an co cos I imagine who else could have had such a dirty feet.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by udomma1005(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
What is hilarious about the pix?
At times our level of reasoning is so myopic that we class modesty as stupidity,which subsequently encourages wanton looting,stealing & corrupt practices in various strata of the society.
All I see in that pix is an hustler(dirty feet), lying down in an humble abode(bare mattress),with some access to civilization(the phone on charge).
His situation is better than those I ve seen sleeping in tricycles with mosquitoes using their skin for research issues!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by benideey(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Chatting from UK
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by richard870(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
whats hilarious about this? undecided These mods sef angry
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
There is nothing hilarious about it. That is me in my room. Instead of you guys to come up with a way of decorating my room or assist me in improving my living condition some of you are messing about making fun of me. Its Ok....Nothing stays the same.

cry cry cry
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by madgoat(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Is this in a prison?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by kadree(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
When someone believes he has the best definition of "black is beauty"
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Hawlahscho(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
I don't play with the word the LORD has given
I haven't found joke in the bible so my play has limit

undecided

Your should not have commented at all. undecided

GERRARA HERE JOO
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by nduchucks: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
He is probably one of the wayward nairalanders forming big men online.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by amalder: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2015
He walk on fire

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by lolly2pops: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2015
HOW IS THIS PICTURE FUNNY? HAVE I LOST MY SENSE OF HUMOUR?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by favyf(f): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Ibibio masquerade
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by joe4christ(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
I don't play with the word the LORD has given
I haven't found joke in the bible so my play has limit

Who asked you for the episode Spare us that bullshit!
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by imsuboi(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
That guy's feet looks familiar and I guess it belongs 2 Imsuboi embarassed

Ah! He's even charging his fone o so he'd reply me back chai!

This troublemaker. Stay one place o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty / Who Owns The Goat? / Hilarious Picture Of A 'house' Tagged Not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.