Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? (1784 Views)

PHP - How Does Nairaland's Frontpage Works / How Does Mmm Merging System Work? / Method 2go Used To Charge Their Users For Gocredit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? by tennyson10: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am trying to create an app for my school and I need to add a feature where members can pay for services without the use of credit cards ,just like the GoCredit currency used on 2go messeger app where members send a text with their service provider and an amount is deducted in exchange for the GoCredit. Can someone explain how it works. I'll be so grateful to get an answer.
Re: How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? by tennyson10: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
In summary,how does buying 2go credits with sms work. I need to include this feature in an app I'm building.
Re: How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? by tennyson10: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please I still need an answer on this
Re: How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
how does 2go transfer the money from ur sim to his what ever stuff?

And how does he convert those money NGN US CHINA

(1) (Reply)

See What Nairaland Looked Like In December, 2005 With 9,175 Members ONLY / ALX Foundational Course Is Pure BULL*HIT / Connecting To A Remote Database(jdbc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.