Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Get Jobs In Canada - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Jobs In Canada (65010 Views)

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / How To Get Jobs In USA / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by UnstoppableOla(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Preach wink

bebe2:

God will continue to bless u.

I just laugh wen I read some comments here. Pple dat have never crossed cotonou border will happily be telling u the name of theit imaginary neighbours in the west.

But u broke it down to the bone.

To all aspiring travellers, get urself in first in and be prepared to to do watever it takes.

Everyone with red or navy blue passport today, went in with a green passport.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by waley007(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2016
?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by SlowlybtSurely: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
waley007:
Please I have a question to ask on this forum...

I graduated wit 3rd class and right now I hope to relocate to Canada. I have a close friend who lives there,an accountant,a permanent resident already ,has a car and lives comfortably... Though a female and we have been so close and she has assured me of accommodation and all she's saying is that I should come first

My question now is with my cert,
how can I apply for a good job?
Do I need to present my cert over there or not?
What kind of visa do I apply for ?
Is it also possible for my to continue my studies while working,considering my grade ?
What are my chances ?

Thanks

First of all, how do you intend to get there? What category of visa?
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by waley007(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

First of all, how do you intend to get there? What category of visa?
work permit or free express
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by anthney87: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2017
i need ur help here too o.
i wanna relocate to canada. a 2.2 graduate, SLT Biomedical tech, married to a registered midwife.
what exactly should i do to begin and do i stand a chance of going with my wife under the permanent residency scheme?
pls need ur reply.
cc justwise
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by keleto(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
@ELGREF

Thanks man for this info.
Am awaiting a 2years working visa. Hoping it will be out this April. I HND certificate in electrical /electronics engineering.about 8years working experience.
(1) which area in Canada do you think I can get a job quickly and salary range
(2)am I supposed to have a set minimum payment check at point of entry.
(3) I hope to switch to PR way once am there. Will it be possible.
(4) how long do you think it will take before I get s job

Plz I want to mail u privately. My email is raphdouglas@yahoo.co.uk.pls respond
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
pls house is it possible for one to get employment visa to Canada from here. an agent said he can get employment visa for me.I want yo know how possible it can be
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by jjjjj2017: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
odalonu12:
pls house is it possible for one to get employment visa to Canada from here. an agent said he can get employment visa for me.I want yo know how possible it can be
the agent just wanna scam you

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
oh yeah, he said I don't need to pay, he eill get me employment letter from a company there,wen it is out,then I pay 300k, den they will get process to get visa
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by martinz1: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
?
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2017
pls what Re they ways one can immigrate to Canada for job.apart from going to study
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by martinz1: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2017
odalonu12:
pls what Re they ways one can immigrate to Canada for job.apart from going to study
It might b difficult,
The easier way is to get a student visa, then u hustle ur way via arrangee cool
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by justwise(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
odalonu12:
oh yeah, he said I don't need to pay, he eill get me employment letter from a company there,wen it is out,then I pay 300k, den they will get process to get visa

That doesn't make sense because you are still going to pay for it at the end. He will not get you any genuine employment letter, you will be given a fake employment letter.

This scam is pretty common. Save your money or waste it and still get banned by Canadian embassy.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by SlowlybtSurely: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2017
odalonu12:

Go through the skilled worker's program.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

Go through the skilled worker's program.
what's the process of skill workers.I have HND in civil engineering.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
martinz1:

It might b difficult,
The easier way is to get a student visa, then u hustle ur way via arrangee cool
I don't have money to pay for school fees,will dey still issue me visa
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by SlowlybtSurely: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
odalonu12:

what's the process of skill workers.I have HND in civil engineering.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
thanks, its seem the English test cost money too.and its quite a long processes.
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by SlowlybtSurely: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
odalonu12:
thanks, its seem the English test cost money too.and its quite a long processes.

Yes, the whole process cost money and time. Nothing good comes easy.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by odalonu12: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

OK thanks
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by atiteb4: 8:59am On May 01, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

need ur help here....how can I immigrate to canada by noc c or d.. .i have no work experience
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by SlowlybtSurely: 9:54am On May 01, 2017
atiteb4:
need ur help here....how can I immigrate to canada by noc c or d.. .i have no work experience

No idea. You NOC has to be O, A or B and you must have atleast one year experience.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by chapatti: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2018
How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria – Getting a job in Canada is not as hard as many have been made to believe. In fact, many persons have been told that is almost impossible to get a job in Canada. But trust me, there are lots of jobs opportunities located in Canada. But knowledge alone is not power but the application of it is power. Knowing is not just it but applying it is what matters. And that is the reason i have decided to come up with this article on How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria.

As it where, Canada is located in the north eastern part of the world and have a boundary demarcation with the USA. Canada is a dream come true for millions around the world. Apart from the Job opportunities located in Canada, and it can be really literally cold out there. Research have confirmed that there are lots of Nigerians that are based in Canada who arrived there for various reasons which includes tourism, study to visit and business/working.
For the complete article, click [ur=http://www.entertainmentnigeria.com.ng/2018/06/26/how-to-get-a-job-in-canada-from-nigeria/l]here[/url]
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by chapatti: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2018
How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria – Getting a job in Canada is not as hard as many have been made to believe. In fact, many persons have been told that is almost impossible to get a job in Canada. But trust me, there are lots of jobs opportunities located in Canada. But knowledge alone is not power but the application of it is power. Knowing is not just it but applying it is what matters. And that is the reason i have decided to come up with this article on How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria.

As it where, Canada is located in the north eastern part of the world and have a boundary demarcation with the USA. Canada is a dream come true for millions around the world. Apart from the Job opportunities located in Canada, and it can be really literally cold out there. Research have confirmed that there are lots of Nigerians that are based in Canada who arrived there for various reasons which includes tourism, study to visit and business/working.
For the complete article, click [url]here[/urlhttp://www.entertainmentnigeria.com.ng/2018/06/26/how-to-get-a-job-in-canada-from-nigeria/]
Re: How To Get Jobs In Canada by chapatti: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018

For the complete article, click here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.