Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background (3636 Views)

Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri / Buhari Vs Gej ( Facts About Mr Intergrity Vs Mr Gej) / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Sirniyeh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
www.sunnewsonline.com/new/buhari-exposed--his-education-life-and-career/

BY LAWRENCE ENYIOGHASU

The controversies surrounding Muhammadu Buhari’s background reveal that so many Nigerians are not familiar with the book written by Rosaline Odeh, the then Head of Research and Documentation Section, Federal Department of Information, in May 1984.

The book, Muhammadu Buhari: Nigeria’s Seventh Head of State, was published by the Federal Department of Information, Domestic Publicity Division, Ikoyi Road, Lagos. It is in seven chapters of 95 pages, and details the early life, educational qualifications, career, and thoughts of the then head of state.

Chapter 1 is on parentage and background of the Daura, Katsina State-born retired military officer and politician. He was the 13th and last child of his mother, and also the last of his father’s 23 children.
Gen. Buhari’s father was Hardo Adamu, a Fulani chief of Dumukorl, a village near Daura. He, however, died when the young Muhammadu was just four years old. All he can remember of him is that “he was tall and fair in complexion.” The young boy ended being brought up by his mother, Hajia Zulaihalu Musa, who had great influence on him.

Chapter 2 is on Buhari’s childhood and early education. This is the portion that, perhaps, unravels the current raging debate on his academic credentials.

At the age of six, the book says, General Buhari was
enrolled at the Central Primary School, Daura. His
nephew, Mamman, who is two and a half years older,
says of the young pupil: “He was above average
academically and more than usual naughty.” Buhari
himself corroborated: “I was a truant in primary school. I spent a lot of my time playing around. But when I went to secondary school, I changed.”

Classmates at Daura Primary School remember Buhari as a fast runner and centre forward for the school football team. He was always neatly dressed. He was to finish primary education in 1955 at Kankia Primary School.

In 1956, he proceeded to the Katsina Provisional
Secondary School (now Government College, Katsina.
According to his schoolmates, he had then become “a
serious and hardworking student who tried to excel in everything he did.” Deeply religious, he said his prayers regularly, and was among those who made prayer calls at 4:30a.m.

Who were some of Buhari’s classmates, and what did
they say of him?

General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua (now deceased): “He
worked fairly hard at his studies and games. He was
reserved. He was one of the few boys in the school
trusted by his classmates, and was quite dependable.”

Alhaji Fathu Abdullahi: He made a lot of friends from
outside his Daura group. He was very broadminded. Very serious for his age and had no time for frivolous talks. He was very religious, even at the age of 12.”

Mallam Muktari, Zango: “He used to baffle me. He was
so strong-willed and principled. He always stood his
ground and did not follow the crowd.”

Buhari was a school monitor in Class 2, later a school
prefect, a house captain, and ultimately he was made the head boy of the school.

According to the book, of all the boys who applied to join the Army from Katsina Secondary School, only two were taken. Muhammadu Buhari and Shehu Yar’Adua. They both ended up as Generals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Mogidi: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by INTROVERT(f): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
nothing new here
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
and which archive was this found? some reporters sha...
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
nothing new here

U didn't make it!
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by majamajic(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Waoo !!
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Delphi(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
The important thing is to fix Nigeria. Nevertheless, the background is good. I don't care if he came from the moon or his background is front-up!. Whosoever that can improve the lots of Nigerians is most welcome.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Willswise(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Noted
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nothing about his marriage to Aisha at the age of 9, Op and sun newspaper, iya la ya

1 Like

Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
nothing new here
hush your mouth lemme read it first
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by bishopcarterIV: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
And so? undecided
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by INTROVERT(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hush your mouth lemme read it first

shush, don't talk/type while you are reading.
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by dammytosh: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
This USELESS SUNNEWS paper.

The same headline that made me stop buying their papers over 4 years ago

The headline then was ATIKU EXPOSED. Bought the useless paper and vowed never to read their paper again since then.
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by brixton: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
He was naughty since primary school? Now I know the origin of peadophilia in ze president
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by kenedy175(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
His dad's name was Hardo Adamu, his mum's name Zulaihalu Musa, and his name is Mohammadu Buhari.

How comes he didn't bare any of his parents names? *just saying*

All this na wash sha! Same way your parents keep telling you how they came first all through there school years and how they were also appointed prefecrs.
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by boman2014: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
good!

BUT THE STUUPID TANIODS AND WAILERS WILL NEVER ACCEPT THIS FACTS.
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by boman2014: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
nothing new here
SOMETHING NEW FOR UNBELIEVERS OF BUHARI
Mogidi:
ok

the wind of change don dey blow for your side?

INTROVERT:
nothing new here
SOMETHING NEW FOR UNBELIEVERS OF BUHARI
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Captainswag225(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
lets see how he transforms nigeria's economy. we are still waiting
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Atlantian: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
So, it is safe to say, that we are ruled by a man who never attended University Education. How can a secondary school drop out nativate Nigeria, a country of millions of graduates with archaic O' level education ?

We know that uneducated people are always very emotional and vindictive, which is what is playing out now.

Adieu, Transformation; Welcome, negative change!
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by writetopoker: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
His a gambari pedophilia slave, without any connection to his supposed parental nomenclature, a power hungry illiterate, a confused idiat without apology, BH sponsor, kaia kai drinking sick patient. Quote me wrongly and die b4 month end, tribal sycophantic gamblers

Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Bitterleafsoup: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
We never said he no go school!
We said he never reicved a certificate!
We said that the War College at the time he went to did not have a Master Program until 2000 and it was proven.
We said that he should show us his certificate of completion but they showed us a letter that his Head Master said he was a good student, that is not a certificate of completion.
Please just move on, the fact is we are being governed by a acdamically impaired dullard whose fans are like their leader.
"A leader is a reflection of the people they lead so I am not surprised at APC zombies antics anymore.
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by benedima1990(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
So if i bcome president or governor tomorrow, this is how people will be digging my past

Chaiiii

But i don't too Bleep up for my past oooo

Well nothing do me, anything wey dey find out, na past we go call am
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by sanyy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cool....now don't u want ur kid to be like him ??
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by EasternLion: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
writetopoker:
His a gambari pedophilia slave, without any connection to his supposed parental nomenclature, a power hungry illiterate, a confused idiat without apology, BH sponsor, kaia kai drinking sick patient. Quote me wrongly and die b4 month end, tribal sycophantic gamblers

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by omowolewa: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Alright, we now know him better. How come he is a little tribal?
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Shortyy(f): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
So?? I never came second in my primary and secondary school days. Only first position. But who cares? How will that bullcrap contribute to the CHANJI he promised.
Re: BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background by Sirniyeh(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
We never said he no go school!
We said he never reicved a certificate!
We said that the War College at the time he went to did not have a Master Program until 2000 and it was proven.
We said that he should show us his certificate of completion but they showed us a letter that his Head Master said he was a good student, that is not a certificate of completion.
Please just move on, the fact is we are being governed by a acdamically impaired dullard whose fans are like their leader.
"A leader is a reflection of the people they lead so I am not surprised at APC zombies antics anymore.

Pls go and check your blood pressure before it dawns on you. Your mind seems intoxicating your reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife / Saraki And Tinubu, Who Is More Influential / Yoruba Votes Don’t Matter When Buhari Got 1.8m Votes From Kano Alone – Northern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.