Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite (30074 Views)

Ahmed Zakari &co. Chartered Accountant. Interview / Apply For The Ahmed Zakari & Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / 3 Vacancy Opened At Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Koffies(f): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tolakay:
lwkmd winklwkmd

All of my kindness is taken for weakness shocked grin I was just trying to help a sister though. I should say that if you're looking for someone and you knoe their full name, linkedin and or facebook are your go-to guide.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Samchuky(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bidayax:

do you have any other person's contact email or mobile that made it to the final stage? you already said u received a regret mail. am in search of any GT that made it to the last interview. samchuky, I sat beside you on datbday. I wore blue shirt and black hijab. I gave you my contact number to call mW if o am called in while I went out briefly.
. who knows anyone that bears adedolapo adeniregun

My dear, i dont. Have you gotten any reply? How are you doing lady B?
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Bidayax: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koffies:

All of my kindness is taken for weakness shocked grin I was just trying to help a sister though. I should say that if you're looking for someone and you knoe their full name, linkedin and or facebook are your go-to guide.

see circumstances occur where you just get to know or remember ppl by their first name. I just got her last name few hours back, sent her an iv on LinkedIn hoping to get a swift response . I just need to reach her urgently pending the time she accepts.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Bidayax: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Koffies:

also, I received your notification in my mailbox. av u sent it pls
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Bidayax: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
all of una wey wan use dedolapos number as one way ticket abroad using economy class, I son land abroad with her number using first class.

thanks anyways, she got back to me ViA LinkedIn . I tot she wouldn't see it timely before I posted it on the thread ;Dall of una wey wan use dedolapos number as one way ticket abroad using economy class, I son land abroad with her number using first class.

thanks anyways, she got back to me ViA LinkedIn . I tot she wouldn't see it timely before I posted it on the thread

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2015
hallyidris:
@artisticallyart pls can we re-apply after the receipt of regret mail.
No.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by radiant101: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2015
@artisticallyart when are successful GT candidates going 2 get feedback pls and when is d resumption date
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
This thread is on the verge of going dormant again...
Best of luck to FCAs starting xam 2moro

NB : FCAs Future Chartered Accountants

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Bidayax: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dear ***

It was a pleasure chatting with you at the last interview with the Ahmed Zakari and Company’s team.

We regret to inform you that you have not been considered for employment in the firm at the moment. Though your performance was satisfactory, there were limited spaces for the position. You may however be considered in future should there be any vacancy in the firm which may be of interest to you.

We wish you good luck in all your endeavors.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bidayax:
Dear ***

It was a pleasure chatting with you at the last interview with the Ahmed Zakari and Company’s team.

We regret to inform you that you have not been considered for employment in the firm at the moment. Though your performance was satisfactory, there were limited spaces for the position. You may however be considered in future should there be any vacancy in the firm which may be of interest to you.

We wish you good luck in all your endeavors.

Best regards

I told u this pple are playing. A GT advert is one of the best forms of advert companies do these days
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Bidayax: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2015
@tolakay, aw far

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Koffies(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
But nawa, if there were limited vacancies, why call it a graduate trainee program implying that you need a lot of hands? If you're saying a candidate passed but you don't have space, why did you waste his time in the first place? 10 vacancies at your firm that you're conducting a recruitment exercise for does not qualify as graduate trainee program in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Going by d content of Bidayax mail and Some other 'things' observed, I feel they should have outsourced this function (recruitment) *tolakay's opinion

@bidayax Hoping to be re considered
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Happy sunday.. Has any GT gotten employment leta?
@cashcpt kindly update us... Happy resumption bro
@artisticallyart u are sighted viewing dis topic... U no cum update us again
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
How far people? Situation update. Any G.T heard from them yet? Happy new year folks
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Harmonyemerald:
How far people? Situation update. Any G.T heard from them yet? Happy new year folks
update? When pple don resume since last year.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Tolakay:
update? When pple don resume since last year.

Graduate Trainee. Abii na experience hire
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Harmonyemerald:

Both....@goldenDr and artisticallyart help me remind AZ (Mr Adetokunbo O, Mr Babatunde, Mr Ismail, Mr Imam) to respond to the mail i sent since 25/10/2015 grin
Harmonyemerald:

Both....@goldenDr and artisticallyart help me remind AZ (Mr Adetokunbo O, Mr Babatunde, Mr Ismail, Mr Imam) to respond to the mail i sent since 25/10/2015 [quote author=Harmonyemerald post=42054896]
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Tolakay:
Both....@goldenDr and artisticallyart help me remind AZ (Mr Adetokunbo O, Mr Babatunde, Mr Ismail, Mr Imam) to respond to the mail i sent since 25/10/2015 ;DBoth....@goldenDr and artisticallyart help me remind AZ (Mr Adetokunbo O, Mr Babatunde, Mr Ismail, Mr Imam) to respond to the mail i sent since 25/10/2015
Bros, I think they have concluded recruitment. Although, you can wait for them to reply your mail while at it, bros, get busy.
Re: Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite by Tolakay: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
GoldenDr:

Bros, I think they have concluded recruitment. Although, you can wait for them to reply your mail while at it, bros, get busy.
Thanks for ur response... I knw d recruitment has been concluded since last year and have always been busy just that am desperate to get what i want. Do u know of any audit firm that s recruiting? if yes assist with link/mail to 4wod ma CV. I just sent ma CV to AZ & Co again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wema Bank Graduate Trainee 2021 With Classmarker / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In / Submitting CV Manually: How To Prepare & Package Your File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.