Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound (1783 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Lol' My Bitter Experience Staying In Face Me I Face You Compound ( Pix ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by phlio(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
A friend told me what they are currently facing in their compound his neighbor bath with his wife in the same bathroom. Morin and night......now over to our Johnny and jonness can u do the same with ur husband or wife in a crowded compound? ur wife deh enter bathroom u carry sponge case follow her.
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm aint poor
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
don't know... Wats bad there? I mean its a husband and his wife right??
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmm aint poor
cheesy hw much dey ur acct rich man?
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy hw much dey ur acct rich man?
a little to carry me through the day...
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Sanmel(f): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
No.. Is just annoying
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by shininglite(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
phlio:
A friend told me what they are currently facing in their compound his neighbor bath with his wife in the same bathroom. Morin and night......now over to our Johnny and jonness can u do the same with ur husband or wife in a crowded compound? ur wife deh enter bathroom u carry sponge case follow her.

It always has to b a friend grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Youngpo413: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
The couple may be happier than those living in mansions sef.

1 Like

Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sanmel:
No.. Is just annoying
One fake ajibo spotted.
She just sounded as a first hand "experiencer" but ask her where she lives now, and hear places like Banana Island or VGC. grin

Sister na joke oo abeg be thunder begin fire IdiAmin for here. grin
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by MisterLongman(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
shininglite:

It always has to b a friend grin
You sabi as e dey go
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by therealdeal10: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2015
D wife go dy gv her husband sharp sharp BJ. Dem go continue 4rm where dem stop cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound by OKNkanu(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
E fit even knack am for the bathroom self!

(1) (Reply)

Uncircumsed Ladies And Sex..truth Or Myth / My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me / How True Is This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.