Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (80056 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ednut1(m): 1:11am On Jul 26, 2015
naso I see one babe dey scratch fake hair like say no tomorrow while she dey drive, madam wetin do ur natural hair angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by avalontony(m): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Limerick:

why is the one on the left end shining her teeth that way?
which kind joke them dey talk wey funny reach like that?

she dey laugh because the op talk say she wear cheap sandals and gown....got it? grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Atlantian: 2:03am On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Point of correction.

In no way, the man depicted on the pics above.
Is the strongest man in the world.

Puting is the grand master,so quit making fallacous analysis.
[/size]

Go to bed, stop writing "Puting" everywhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by lovely17(m): 2:09am On Jul 26, 2015
iffahear say naija girls listen Korean films have finished them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:30am On Jul 26, 2015
All our girls, ladies are doing 'waka pass' as their conscious no gree them comment

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Its 10:53 PM here man.... And uhh, Nice Write up. Concise! But, as they say, Different Strokes for Different Whatever. Not Everyman Appreciates a Woman who Dresses too simple.
true.me for example don't appreciate most Nigerian girls without make up,because without make up,they look unattractive

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:31am On Jul 26, 2015
MisterLongman:
Funny enough, an american lady once criticized them online for their simple mode of dressing......
The backlash she got forced her to tender her resignation at her workplace
was she working in Nigeria?
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by elantraceey(f): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Yea,he has point based on economic dominance of the dollar,which is fast falling and will finally be buried by (
AIIB)Asian Infrastructure Investment
Bank.
If we have to look at it critically. The dollar is already dead,many countries has boycotted it,even nigeria.
The reason it still have little world dominance,is bcs uncle sam has choose to flood the financial market with papar print of it,without reserve backing.

militarily,uncle sam can't do nothing.
Puting has them by the balls. When it comes to nuclear war head.
America is still catching up.
it can't even match russia on a conventional warfare,without her allies.
Even at that. Few indefensive long range missle will take care of care of those countries(NETO to be precise).
Coming to influence. It is no news that puting is the world leader with the highest influence.
Forget what CNN,BBC,yahoo etc feed gullible minds.
Google may be sincere with his analysis.
[/size]

Chai grin grin

I got a thing or two from this sha lol.

@ the op , excluding the strongest man on earth part , you're totally right. There's beauty in simplicity.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nature8(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Simple and happy life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Limerick: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
avalontony:

she dey laugh because the op talk say she wear cheap sandals and gown....got it? grin
lmao, you kiddin me right?
those chics might not EVEN know Nairaland exists talk less of
knowing the OP grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:

Go to bed, stop writing "Puting" everywhere.
[size=13pt]
have done that and who is ganna stop me

Even 1000 emperialistic zombified brainwashed toys lyk you can't stop me from splashing the truth on your face.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by fanficgirl(f): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Okay, noted. And for the record, I don't own any makeup/grooming supplies except raxor and lotion. I'm comfortable with the way I am, even though it still makes me insecure when I see all the beautiful makeup girus on places like nairaland and twitter.
#teamnatural

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by fanficgirl(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2015
fanficgirl:
Okay, noted. And for the record, I don't own any makeup/grooming supplies except raxor and lotion. I'm comfortable with the way I am, even though it still makes me insecure when I see all the beautiful makeup girus on places like nairaland and twitter. Also, I dont want to be thr devil's advocate, but alot of women use weaves and braids to help grow and maintain their natural hair. I think people should be more considerate to people who wear weaves; African hair is hell to work with.
#teamnatural
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by cyprus000: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2015
elantraceey:

Chai grin grin

I got a thing or two from this sha lol.

@ the op , excluding the strongest man on earth part , you're totally right. There's beauty in simplicity.
winkwink
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
dey hv to look simple...cos all eyes on dem and rememba dere father is not michael jackson or King of brunei...but President Of Unites states of America.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2015
The beauty in simplicity!

The more civilised a people are, the more simplified a people become. Life's easy; it's us who have complicated it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Benoxvals(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
What they wear is simple does not mean it's cheap..it's all about Chioce..sometimes I buy some high brand for myself and they always defer from the cheap once.
Mind you,those girls are still under their parents wings,wait until they are independent and their parents are no longer in power then you check mate.

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by buskie13(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2015
what point does this op think he's making.... lemme tell u....there's nothing cheap there....or peradventure they're cheap just as u said....does it mean that they dont have expensive clothes to put on cos of dis display... have u checked their wardrobe.... my African sister....don't mind de op....do whatever makes u happy.....if it's akpola shoe u desire....get it....

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by MrDoGood(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Girls just hate it when you tell them the truth. Only few will listen I.e those who think like men.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
I also like how "ordinary" Obama's children seem to look but I doubt if their clothes are as cheap as they appear. Mind you, not all designer clothes look glamorous or expensive. It's just a matter of taste. A dress may look cheap but in reality, may actually cost an arm & a leg.

So no, this "mature girl" is not going to look up to teenagers as role models. Btw, wasn't the other one pregnant? What ever happened to that? Did they make her abort to keep up appearances? I wonder...

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
Nigga are you saying that to nigerian girls?
I know of a girl i once had romp with, during the heat of the moment, she was screaming " Iphone6" .

Nigerian girls just love material things.

XavierBlue

YOU CAN LIE OOOO

3 Likes

This kind post tho cheesy .. e go tia before you see any girl comment grin
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ProfEinstein: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
If na for naija, the secret service guy go carry the bags for them.zooooo

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I also like how "ordinary" Obama's children seem to look but I doubt if their clothes are as cheap as they appear. Mind you, not all designer clothes look glamorous or expensive. It's just a matter of taste. A dress may look cheap but in reality, may actually cost an arm & a leg.

So no, this "mature girl" is not going to look up to teenagers as role models. Btw, wasn't the other one pregnant? What ever happened to that? Did they make her abort to keep up appearances? I wonder...
In Defence of Shenanigans undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.