Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. (80050 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Awho(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
preciousMI1:
those babes look up to me in simplicity
I can do anything to be simple...
but babes oh don't those necklaces, heels heavy u?
what exactly are in those bags u carry

u preach d gospel of simplicity and yet you still stand infront of a jewery show case to have a dp? Girl friend!!
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Na real moderate gown..! As if you can allow your wife to wear that kinda gown!!!

Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Kennedyiheme: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:
Not every guy deserves a decent woman.
true fact

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WELL I MUST ADD MY OWN!

SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST WAY OF LIFE. NO STRESS, NO HEAVY LOAD ON YOUR BODY E.T.C

BUT OUR NAIJA WOMEN HAVE THE BRAIN OF A TYPICAL GOLD FISH angry IN FACT! ALMOST ALL OF THEM LACK REASON CAPABILITY..

OUR NAIJA WOMEN ARE NOT WORTH IT AGAIN, THERE ARE VERY USELESS NOWADAYS AND WORTHLESS, ALWAYS WALKING THE STREET IN SEARCH OF MUGU AND MAGA...
SELFISH SET OF WOMANBEINGS WHO ONLY THINK OF THERE SELF, FOR THERE SELF AND ME ME ME ME!!

Funny dudecheesy

Not all Naija ladies sha
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ruffDiamond: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
grin beautiful gals I'm telling u and one important I notice is that apart from the simplicity of their dressing they also look and appear APPROACHABLE AND NOT INTIMIDATING! cool no 'Forming' of any kind detected unlike the trashy overforming tarty naija gals all over the place sad these gals in the pic exude so much warmth in their smile it can even shekau chill with his bomb for a couple of hours and perhaps have a rethink on his action cheesy l love American gals die especially the Ebony- American like vivica fox cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, op and the rest of the guys can't tell me they've not seen a simple dressed girl, buh what happens to her, she'll always be underestimated and tagged as one low class nd broke ass, Nice dressed simple women of good character feel baffled nd resentful,
I know they are just saying this on NL, in their real world,lol, its either ure using a brazillian wig, or ure 1low class babe, lol, I take this as just mere preaching

Thumbs upwink

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Funny dudecheesy

Not all Naija ladies sha
not all ohh... I am sure you are not one of them, infact you are really rare to find
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, op and the rest of the guys can't tell me they've not seen a simple dressed girl, buh what happens to her, she'll always be underestimated and tagged as one low class nd broke ass, Nice dressed simple women of good character feel baffled nd resentful,
I know they are just saying this on NL, in their real world,lol, its either ure using a brazillian wig, or ure 1low class babe, lol, I take this as just mere preaching
undecided WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT undecided
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Na wa o, what sort of ignorance is this one? Since when does simple equate cheap? Like you don't know it's possible one of those dresses, can buy everything the girls you call materialistic have on, what do these Nigerian girls you insult wear sef? Leggings and top na him dey make you talk rubbish this early morning.

Everyone cannot like the same things so shove your advice anywhere you deem appropriate, anything just to bash naija girls.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
not all ohh... I am sure you are not one of them, infact you are really rare to find

Really? shocked

Hope u are not deceiving me....cos I know u wella ooo......U hate Naija babesgrin
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Guys are funny sha oooo.....cheesy

One of those dresses can buy 12 of my own, including shoes and other accessories...... Not all that glitters are Gold mehncheesy

Besides....Hv u check their wardrobes? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
adeh39:

Really? shocked

Hope u are not deceiving me....cos I know u wella ooo......U hate Naija babesgrin
grin grin lolz before I engage any moniker, I do study there writing. But that of yours!! I found no elements of selfish and self-center,

SO I am not deceiving you.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by skyfullofstars(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Well, my husband always wants me to look perfect. He loves how high heels look on me. So I don't know what to reply to you...

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Allansmith: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Food for thoughts...Nice one Op
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin lolz before I engage any moniker, I do study there writing. But that of yours!! I found no elements of selfish and self-center,

SO I am not deceiving you.

Oh! *blushing*......thanks kiss
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Ishilove: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
safarigirl:
Lol....if a Naija girl wore that dress Malia is wearing, y'all see how short that dress is right? Now, OP says it's 'modest'....

We have seen these girls in crop tops, I can't even wear a dress that short or a crop top that bares my tummy, but we should look to them for 'modesty' and 'simplicity'

All the girls that dress 'extravagantly' are the ones that get the ideal guys....the rest of us get stuck with close-minded hypocrites
True. They call us 'mgbekeish' or 'inelegant' if we choose to be natural.

Btw, do women still fix Brazilian weaves?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by barcaboi(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:
Msteeeeeeeew. Will only take naija guys serious when they stop pursuing the brazilian hair babes.

Some of dem guys even buy the accessories for dem babes, now they are forming simplicity on this thread.
never bn a fan of d brazilian air....I love braids; weaving and stuff more
even dreads

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by churchill213: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2015
tell them.......
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ebukaOtika(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
shamsuRana:
Guy.. Vision is the ability to see that which is invisible..

Some of our girls no get that one o!

Dem no go hear u o!

Dem no even sabi wetin u de write/talk/try to make them understand.

Btw na only the middle one look like 'Cup'
The rest fine.. kiss

Lolzz how she take look like cup fa ?
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol yea kiss
adeh39:

Thumbs upwink
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by unite4real: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2015
The last time I checked about 60 seconds ago, Obama had 2 daughters. Which of them is not his?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2015
undecided sad
sonofananimal1:
undecided WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT undecided
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ayeniblessing(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2015
God bless you for the clarification
Dhotseal:

My brother, pls permit to disagree with your submission. It is erroneous and misleading.

Number of nuclear warheads does not determine military might. It is the ability to deliver your warheads effectively and efficiently that will determine who wins any nuclear confrontation. Russia and America combined have enough nuclear arsenal to destroy the whole world 10 times. What will eventually determine the winner of any confrontation is not the number of warheads but their effective delivery. Be assured that for the next 50 years USA will still be ahead of any other Country in terms of military supremacy for the following reasons.

1. Projection of power.
The United States has more Aircraft carriers than any country in the world. With just 2 of them they can project overwhelming firepower to any part of the globe...including Russia. Google it. www.wonderslist.com/10-most-powerful-militaries

2. Air supremacy
The US has more number of Aircrafts and more advanced aircrafts. US =15,293
Russia 4,498

3. Defence Budget

The US spends $ 689,591,000,000 on defence yearly. While Russia spends $64,000,000,000

4. Active Military Personnel

US: 1,477,896
Russia: 1,200,000

My brother I can go on all day. My point is that very simple research would have given you the right information.

Happy Sunday.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by ruffDiamond: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2015
safarigirl:
Lol....if a Naija girl wore that dress Malia is wearing, y'all see how short that dress is right? Now, OP says it's 'modest'....

We have seen these girls in crop tops, I can't even wear a dress that short or a crop top that bares my tummy, but we should look to them for 'modesty' and 'simplicity'

All the girls that dress 'extravagantly' are the ones that get the ideal guys....the rest of us get stuck with close-minded hypocrites
what real guys?? U mean maga? and what closed minded hypocrites? So for yr mind all the dude commenting here are closedvminded Sabi? See, this exactly what we are saying ! U gals never listen to common sense! There is a hell of diff between being simply trendy without all the bag and baggage along those infinitely disgusting FALSIES y'all wear all over the place thinking it pleases some guys u erroneously described as 'real' grin see,they are only taking y'all like DAT until a better option comes along grin they really don't have alternative but deep down they detest all these show of vanity secretly in order NOT TO HURT YOUR FEELING coolthey might even buy all those falsies ,attachee and props for u ,maybe even flatter u just to get what he want,,,,but behind yr back ??what they say ain't nice and it got nothing to do with 'CLOSED MIND'as u put it or even with OPEN MINDED grin u get to hear and read their innermost feelings here because it's FACELESS, ANONYMOUS FORUM grin most of em can't say this to their babe face for fear of losing the ultimate honey pot shocked tongue that's all!but the fact remained that THE REAL YOU

IS THE REAL DEAL cool
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by pacino26(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Point of correction.

In no way, the man depicted on the pics above.
Is the strongest man in the world.

Puting is the grand master,so quit making fallacous analysis.
[/size]

I read someone call my man. grin grin cheesy but the message is very clear our girls need to understand being simple is very simple. As humans our true worth is the core values and principles we live with and impact in others.
I now appreciate ........ for always wanting to be simple.
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by jadelyn007(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:
In this picture , those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth , Obama right ? Ok ..

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ? No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no gold or silver necklace covering their necks . No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple . Natural looks , normal cheap bags , cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things . Be contented with what you have and be happy . You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively . Or do you think they don't know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself . Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that's all that matters .
op abeg make we here word, obama's daughter is not yet 15yrs old yet look at the length of her gown. Which Nigerian daughter will wear a dress that short to an official outing with her parents.

Again do you know how much that simple gown is worth? Do you know how much the shoe cost?

Secondly, my cousins who were her age didn't wear skimpy dresses and they didn't use makeup so what are you talking about?

Homebased Nigerian guys will do anything to kiss the ass of anything american, only our brothers in diaspora know the value of our own Nigerian girls that is why they keep coming home to get married.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Missmossy(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Pretty girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by NiceHans: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
The worst thing is dt fake hair nigerian ladies wear, you see them looking dull and ugly but still trying to smile, but its all fake, fake hair, fake lashes, fake pancake, fake eyeshadow , fake lipstick fake nails just fake everything,in the end they end up with low esteem. Gosshh!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by beyoncausme: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2015
choice.....

Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:
In this picture , those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth , Obama right ? Ok ..

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ? No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no gold or silver necklace covering their necks . No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple . Natural looks , normal cheap bags , cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things . Be contented with what you have and be happy . You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively . Or do you think they don't know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself . Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that's all that matters .
you nor lie at all , am a guy. I felt it,The likes of Gates,Zuckerberg ,and co are billionaires ,but they lead simple life
Re: I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. by samx4real(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
U just killed it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.