Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive (3029 Views)

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / Relationship Tips: 7 Reasons Why Bald Men Are Sexy / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by TK16(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2015
There have been talks of who looks greater, a bald man or the opposite, and many suggestions and opinions have been declared, but read more to get to know what gives a bald an edge over the hairy.

Baldness = maturity: Bald guys tend to have a lot to deal with, and part of it being them always finding themselves explaining their choice of shaving their hair off. Constant confrontation and Q & A classes causes them to become more matured quicker.

They Appear Tidier: No bed head in the morning either! Bald men can roll out of bed and look great in whatever they put on, since they don’t have to worry about their hair shooting up at different angles all over their head. This tidiness carries on throughout the day as well.

Bald Men Look More Masculine: Most action movies heroes are bald. A good number of actors have chrome domes and look great than men with pony tails. Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, and Samuel L. Jackson are all bald and they look great.
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Ehm no.
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by edufreshy(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Noted
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by Atlantian: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2015
consolation for my bald headed friends...lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by haywire1: 1:42am On Jul 26, 2015
#

This must b in d joke thread

#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 26, 2015
You're consoling yourself OP. A man is nothing w/o a full head of hair to run your fingers through tongue
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by Mayordiva(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Proud to b one because my gf likes playing wit my shaved head especially wen bleepin her ;DProud to b one because my gf likes playing wit my shaved head especially wen bleepin her
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by xtervaganza(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Keep lying to yourself you hear

So why do guys spend a lot of money to reverse their receding hair and baldness?

Have you ever seen a guy spending to get bald?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by jworos(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Op r u BALD?
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by olumaxi(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Wel,dis OP must b bald.....cos i knw a frend of mine who goes by TK (baby romance) and his also bald
Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Yesh!

Re: Reasons Why Bald Men Are More Good Looking And Attractive by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
TK16:
There have been talks of who looks greater, a bald man or the opposite, and many suggestions and opinions have been declared, but read more to get to know what gives a bald an edge over the hairy.

Baldness = maturity: Bald guys tend to have a lot to deal with, and part of it being them always finding themselves explaining their choice of shaving their hair off. Constant confrontation and Q & A classes causes them to become more matured quicker.

They Appear Tidier: No bed head in the morning either! Bald men can roll out of bed and look great in whatever they put on, since they don’t have to worry about their hair shooting up at different angles all over their head. This tidiness carries on throughout the day as well.

Bald Men Look More Masculine: Most action movies heroes are bald. A good number of actors have chrome domes and look great than men with pony tails. Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, and Samuel L. Jackson are all bald and they look great.

Console Urself Baldilocks
If bald is beautiful how come the likes of Rooney and Lebron james are fiddling with hair transplant?
as 4 that shitty list for every 1 bald man there are 10 more good looking men with full hair I can list

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders !!! Ahcilies Need Your Urgent Adivce / If You're The Groom/bride, What Would Be Your Reaction After Seeing This Picx? / Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.