Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? (3337 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / ICS LTD Aptitude Test And Interview / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Foxie: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2015
I got an invitation from ICS Limited on the 6th at Asaba. I was asked to come with my original documents including my primary school certificate and also to put on a suit.
I can't tell what position this is for and what company it's for
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Tobbylobar(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2015
They are outsourcing firm...major recruit for banks......very very geniue tongue
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by unofficial(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Tobbylobar:
They are outsourcing firm...major recruit for banks......very very geniue tongue

Just thinking; why the 'tongue out smiley'? undecided
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Tobbylobar(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2015
unofficial:

Just thinking; why the 'tongue out smiley'? undecided
angry undecided
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Foxie: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks Tobbylobar
Tobbylobar:
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Foxie:
I got an invitation from ICS Limited on the 6th at Asaba. I was asked to come with my original documents including my primary school certificate and also to put on a suit.

Yes, I did too. Can we talk off Nairaland?
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by jerome263: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
I got it too but, mine is in IMO state
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
jerome263:
I got it too but, mine is in IMO state

What date is yours? How much do you know about the firm, and the company they are recruiting for?
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by jerome263: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
don't know anything about dem..but I guess its a recruiting firm.. date is 2moro
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Linzo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Foxie:

They are recruiting for Access bank, and you must be 25yrs below and you will come with your FSLC, WAEC RESULT that shows your age and pasport, HND upper credit. i just finished mine last two weeks at asaba so am waiting for the final interview with s/s regional manager. As you go tomorow goodluck, but make sure the year you finish primary school should be 2000 till date and not below

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Foxie: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Linzo:

They are recruiting for Access bank, and you must be 25yrs below and you will come with your FSLC, WAEC RESULT that shows your age and pasport, HND upper credit. i just finished mine last two weeks at asaba so am waiting for the final interview with s/s regional manager. As you go tomorow goodluck, but make sure the year you finish primary school should be 2000 till date and not below
Thank you so much for your input. I am a little above 25yrs and my original WAEC certificate is with the WAEC body, I submitted it to them since last year to correct an error. Will that then mean I shouldn't bother myself attending to save myself some embarrassment,since I didn't meet the requirements or should I give luck a chance?
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Foxie: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2015
emahnwel:

Yes, I did too. Can we talk off Nairaland?
Ok. Send me a PM
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Linzo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
NJ
Foxie:
Thank you so much for your input. I am a little above 25yrs and my original WAEC certificate is with the WAEC body, I submitted it to them since last year to correct an error. Will that then mean I shouldn't bother myself attending to save myself some embarrassment,since I didn't meet the requirements or should I give luck a chance?

Hmmmm well you can give it a trier God can do anything
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Foxie:
Ok. Send me a PM
Lets talk.
emahnwel@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Foxie: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Linzo:
NJ

Thanks
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by LordTrezy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Linzo:
NJ

I'm a little bit above 25, I'm at the documentation stage at the moment. Are you saying age is a barrier and how did you know they are recruiting for access because they said it's for job fair coming up in October.
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Linzo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
LordTrezy:

I'm a little bit above 25, I'm at the documentation stage at the moment. Are you saying age is a barrier and how did you know they are recruiting for access because they said it's for job fair coming up in October.

Am sure the one you're called for is different from the one am taking of. Yaa we started the access bank interview with them earlier this month and they are the people that told us that our next and final interview will be with access bank but it's strictly for people within the ages of 25yrs below, HND upper credit and nysc discharge. And your Fslc and weac will prove your real are. Maybe since you're above the age requirement that's why you were joined in the pool of the fair coming up October all the same goodluck
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by LordTrezy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Linzo:

Am sure the one you're called for is different from the one am taking of. Yaa we started the access bank interview with them earlier this month and they are the people that told us that our next and final interview will be with access bank but it's strictly for people within the ages of 25yrs below, HND upper credit and nysc discharge. And your Fslc and weac will prove your real are. Maybe since you're above the age requirement that's why you were joined in the pool of the fair coming up October all the same goodluck
So is it direct employment or a third party set up.
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by Izi4real(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Foxie:
Am with you in this. Cos am will above 25yrs of age and also received the invite.
Calls made to them to get details about it all went in futility as they declined answering the question
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by preetygina: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2015
pls those of u who ve written their test, what re d test n interview like?
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by sedous2u(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2015
hi pls how can I apply for ICSL test and intetview
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by preetygina: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
sedous2u:
hi pls how can I apply for ICSL test and intetview
www.icsjobportal.com open dis site n register
Re: Who Else Got The ICS Ltd Job Test/interview At Asaba? by arumz(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Hi,
As an outsourcing firm,
Is it for contract or permanent recruitment?
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Workers Wanted In Uyo / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment / Bank Phb Test Result ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.