Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can You Run A Business Centre In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Run A Business Centre In Abuja (575 Views)

Female Needed To Run A Business Center In Lekki / Vacancy For Business Centre Supervisor & Computer Operator's / Can You Run A Business Centre In Gark11 Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Run A Business Centre In Abuja by yahaya1(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Good day, are you living around Garki 11 Abuja or very close to it and you are interested in running a business center that has to do with typing, scanning, photocopying, mini internet set up etc located in Ahmadu Bello way in-between First bank and GTB. kindly send your name and phone number to this whatapp line 08182304831 or send SMS to the same line. Interview will take place on Monday 27th day of July 2015 @ jam nab plaza No. 1 Sapele street Garki 11 Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Run A Business Centre In Abuja by dayo23(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
yahaya1:

Good day, are you living around Garki
11 Abuja or very close to it and you
are interested in running a business
center that has to do with typing,
scanning, photocopying, mini internet
set up etc located in Ahmadu Bello
way in-between First bank and GTB.
kindly send your name and phone
number to this whatapp line
08182304831 or send SMS to the
same line. Interview will take place on Monday 27th day of July
2015 @ jam nab plaza No. 1 Sapele
street Garki 11 Abuja.
I have someone intersted but wat d number of space available?
Re: Can You Run A Business Centre In Abuja by ecosystm(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am interested in the business centre job.I have more than two years experience in computer operator,system diagnostic and software installation and ict training.My phone number is 08093820516 i live within the fct

(1) (Reply)

5 Shop Attendants Wanted In Abuja / We Are Recruiting For Freelance Marketer / Urgent Vacancies For Good Montessori Teachers!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.