Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Slow Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Slow Pmb (511 Views)

Kwara State @50: The Slow Walk In The Wilderness / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / The Slow Drift To Unconstitutionality In The New Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Slow Pmb by xagaboi(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2015
BUHARI IS SLOW BUT Megawatts is
constantly increasing. Buhari is slow foreign
reserves are growing. This Buhari is slow
but NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into
FG account even though no petroleum and
Finance Minister yet. This man is very slow
but state Governors where given N413.07
Billion to pay unpaid salary in their states.
No Doubt Buhari is slow but EFCC and ICPC
are busy arresting suspects and charging
them to court. No, he is very slow but US
and other European countries have started
freezing accounts of our looted funds. But
come if this Buhari should be fast what do
you think will happen?
Re: The Slow Pmb by tshane: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Shut your trap!
What has Buhari done for you to be blabling about like a kid who candy was given to.
Since Buhari was installed into office:
- naira has been subsequently falling in worth.
- people die like mosquitoes everyday.
- some areas are even experiencing an epileptic power outage compared to when Gej was in power. . .
So I can rise up to declare that Buhari is on a slow pace and he's yet to tackle something tangible.
Re: The Slow Pmb by greatness22(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2015
tshane:
Shut your trap!
What has Buhari done for you to be blabling about like a kid who candy was given to.
- some areas are even experiencing an epileptic power outage compared to when Gej was in power. . .
So I can rise up to declare that Buhari is on a slow pace and he's yet to tackle something tangible.

I think d 'op' is intellectually barren! pls let him continue disgracing his kindred.
Re: The Slow Pmb by tshane: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
greatness22:

I think d 'op' is intellectually barren! pls let him continue disgracing his kindred.
It really baffles me how some peeps reason and begin spewing _idiocy fooling themselves.
The biggest problem Nigeria is facing is security. With the way the terrorists slaughter people these days in different means, one would have a rethink before travelling to a Northern state. Only if you can even come back alive to tell the story of what transpired.
Re: The Slow Pmb by xagaboi(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2015
tshane:
Shut your trap!

Guy stop been a bitch d difrence is clear u ar just a hater and pls try get smal brain nd b4 u get naija would hv move forward nonsense
Re: The Slow Pmb by dotfam2104(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
tshane:
Shut your trap!
......... try to understand d op.... he never implied d president hz solved all Nigeria's problems, he is sayn tho he luks slow buh things are moving. u dont expect pmb to solve all our problems in 3 months. D issue of insugency hz been lingering since successive administration nd dey shld av nip it in d bud, probably it wldnt av escalated. I think we shld all be patient, slow nd steady wins d race.
Re: The Slow Pmb by DPCreampie: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
http://www.rblworld.tv/ Live broadcast for this morning. Please connect and listen to revelations now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Commissioner Nominee Is A Murder Suspect / Obi: Only The President Approves ECA Disbursement / Saraki Consolidates, Gets 81 Senators’ Confidence Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.