Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! (657 Views)

To Advertise Your Product Get Free Classified Ads In United States / Opinion: Seun Osewa Deserving Of Nigerian National Honours Award / Opinion : Seun Please We Need This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Over the years Nairaland has evolved to become the most powerful web forum in Africa. But you'll be surprised that 70% of internet users in Nigeria don't know the existence of Nairaland!!

Seun basically is a fine programmer but a very poor business manager. Bill gates did not become the richest man in the world by just being a super programmer but he employed the skill of entrepreneurship and business management

Seun is contented with just running his simple forum and making some 'little' cheder to pay his bills. That's his satisfaction!!

But the world need more than that. NL did not get here with your single effort but it's collective (we users contributed if not but more!!) Seun, you need to expand your horizon, I don't need to tell you how many thousand persons who are earning salaries and paying their bills from Facebook. Ok let's come back home
What of jumia, konga? These platforms have created jobs for people directly and indirectly

Apart from the useful information we get here there's no other benefit despite our dedication in this harsh data rate in Nigeria. We should benefit from your blessings too bro yes !!

So many of us knew about this forum from Google search others from friends and hear-say. Do you know that despite the massive users and popularity of Facebook they still run adverts on major ad platforms?
You're probably too stingy to do that right?? grin

Do you know why Linda ikeji's blog is more popular than NL?

PR!!

Linda at some point had to beg some celebrity friends for publicity, To the extent she paid celebs to diss her and call her out thereby generating massive traffic for her blog

Ok Linda is Igbo and business oriented!! I understand cheesy

In excess seun please don't just be satisfied with your present position if not for you but for others. not many people have the platform like you do

I'll not be surprised if you still have not registered Nairaland Ng Ltd. with CAC grin grin

Thanks....
From an addicted NL user
Yungwizzzy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by INTROVERT(f): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Godliness with contentment is great gain.
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by Yehman(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2015
The lady above me shaa
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Yeah that's true, a good score of people don't know NL. it annoys me whenever i have to explain what NL is to a fellow internet user who has no idea what NL is...
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by frenzymirakk(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by donholy28(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Nobody in my clique knows about nairaland
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by NaijaTweets(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2015
As for me, it's up to him to decide whatever he likes or not like for his business. Period.
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2015
NaijaTweets:
As for me, it's up to him to decide whatever he likes or not like for his business. Period.

But you can still render selfless advice when necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
People've their personal preference. If he's comfortable where he's at then there's nothing you, me or anyone else can say that'd change his perspective.
Respect his wishes. You've submitted your opinion for future consideration, leave it at that.
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by holyteeboy(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Op you no get work to do...You think you jux pluck money from the tree...Oya google how much money is spent for advertisement
Re: Opinion: Seun Advertise Nairaland!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2015
life is all about choice..

(1) (Reply)

I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo / Nigeria Is Seventh Largest In The World, Says UN Report / What If This Girl Is Your Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.