Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You (39062 Views)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,

DELAYED MARRIAGE - especially to the ladies, when they reach 30 years and they are no suitor they will now move from one prayer houses to another seeking help and blaming their misfortune to their village and family people. This is a lamentation

ACADEMIC DECLINE - This is also another deadly effect of sexual immorality especially to those who were called by God. Majority of Students now are dropping out from the university, graduating with third class, and the undergraduates with low C.G.P.A, some write jamb for 6 years without admission when their mates are going higher. They fail to realize that God had cursed the disobedient who refused to keep his commandments to abstain from fornication. (1 thessalonians 4 vs 3). What an anguish!

STAGNATION - here is another stigma of those whose life and future have been wrecked by adultery. You will be in the same low position for 10 years. Your business is not moving, your financial life is still in a morribund, your mates are buying land, and building houses and youre still in that one room apartment as a tenant. Dude calm down, your life of sexual immorality has place you in such an awful condition.

DISAPPOINTMENTS IN BUSINESS - especially to those who normally patronizes prostitutes. every where you go and in all your endeavours you will be disappointed, you will be denied any form of help. Your business will be going down. why? Check yourself out

BARRENESS - majority of divorce cases roots down to barreness as the cause. Your husband (who is an unbeliever) will kick you out if you cant give him kids and bring another woman to your marital home. Dont worry, you used to commit abortions and commit sexual immorality with men who is up to be your grandfather.

SPIRITUAL DECLINE - you will be seeing yourself being chased by masquerades, and unclean animals in dream because your spirit is dead. Witches and wizards will be using you anyhow they like.

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will hunt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2015
most of the disadvantages are meant for ladies

a man hv nothing to lose

u wouldn't expect a nigga like me to marry a bae I've not tasted( I dey crase)

4 ur info ladies now scam with pus.sy

so u better checkmate b4 final purchase

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Yehman(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Make I comment first, I will read it later

Meanwhile, whenever I'm first or second to comment; I have this sniggering feeling of joblessness. Then I wonder how jobless people like INTRO... and co ve been.

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Mancity26(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Abeg some wire dey burn for my head.....#funnynation
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by frenzymirakk(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2015
FP Tns
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Thank God I'm a virgin..

gabpaul:
Good for you
peace be unto ye..
lalasticlala:

OK. I'm a male virgin grin
yes! With faith, we're male Virgin's.. grin

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2015
1 CORINTHIANS 6 vs 18 - run away and flee from fornication. Every sin a man does is outside of his body but he that commits fornication sins against his own body. Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you so therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's. If you glorify God in your body and spirit, He also will glorify you, your future, your finances, your family, your academics, your business. Whatever you set your hands must surely prosper

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by donholy28(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2015
That it destroyed u doesn't mean it will destroy others

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2015
frenzymirakk:
FP Tns
lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, OAM4J. I hail una o
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by menesheh(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God I'm a virgin..

But head must commot from am
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by menesheh(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Proverbs 6 vs 32 - whosoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding, a wound and reproach shall he get all the days of his life. People now commiting pre marital sex and sexual immorality this days and they all see it as being morally okay. But its so unfortunate that this so called enjoyment and okay lifestyles comes with a curse,
DELAYED MARRIAGE - especially to the ladies, when they reach 30 years and they are no suitor they will now move from one prayer houses to another seeking help and blaming their misfortune to their village and family people. This is a lamentation

ACADEMIC DECLINE - This is also another deadly effect of sexual immorality especially to those who were called by God. Majority of Students now are dropping out from the university, graduating with third class, and the undergraduates with low C.G.P.A, some write jamb for 6 years without admission when their mates are going higher. They fail to realize that God had cursed the disobedient who refused to keep his commandments to abstain from fornication. (1 thessalonians 4 vs 3). What an anguish!
STAGNATION - here is another stigma of those whose life and future have been wrecked by adultery. You will be in the same low position for 10 years. Your business is not moving, your financial life is still in a morribund, your mates are buying land, and building houses and youre still in that one room apartment as a tenant. Dude calm down, your life of sexual immorality has place you in such an awful condition.
DISAPPOINTMENTS IN BUSINESS - especially to those who normally patronizes prostitutes. every where you go and in all your endeavours you will be disappointed, you will be denied any form of help. Your business will be going down. why? Check yourself out
BARRENESS - majority of divorce cases roots down to barreness as the cause. Your husband (who is an unbeliever) will kick you out if you cant give him kids and bring another woman to your marital home. Dont worry, you used to commit abortions and commit sexual immorality with men who is up to be your grandfather.
SPIRITUAL DECLINE - you will be seeing yourself being chased by masquerades, and unclean animals in dream because your spirit is dead. Witches and wizards will be using you anyhow they like.

Proverbs 6 vs 26 - for by means of a whorish woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread and the adultress will hunt for his precious life.
Sexual immorality is a sin that destroys the future. Repent from it and turn to God and He will restore back all you have lost. Happy sunday.

That your bible said so, so be it. Even if it is contradictory to other holy books and scientific researches and facts, so be it.

Religion : world greatest illusion.

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

That your bible said so, so be it. Even if it is contradictory to other holy books and scientific researches and facts, so be it.

read your post and realized that you've said nothing

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Chiscomax(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2015
vote me as Mr.Nairaland 20Forever)... like.my profile pic.

happy Sunday

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Afrocatalyst: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Okay o
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Jeromejnr(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Its sad that just because of stubbornness of heart and refusal to give up a sin like premarital sex, many are going to end up living in eternal misery, pain and discomfort.

Forever!!!!

They will never know comfort or ease ever again.

Any number divided by infinity is zero. Even if you live for 120years on this earth, its still zero compared to eternity.

For the atheists that will say why will a loving God punish people in hell. Well those are His rules deal with it.

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by kossyablaze(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS...
Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't
imagine these same people listed below even
shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and
rotting away with the type of nomenclature they
bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever
happend to the managers of this forum?Can't
they place embargos on this?We all see this
usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite
appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a
little admonishion can go a long way changing
that person.These are lost souls craving for
nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one
day,they will repent atleast from the type of
names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your
name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur
joblessness.When u come of age,u would
understand better."Don't ask for what your
country would do for you,rather ask for what u
would do for your country".
www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy
www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips
www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm
www.nairaland.com/dickrider
www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly
www.nairaland.com/pussypounder
www.nairaland.com/clitoris777
www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick
www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
I agree with all but disappointment in business......I don't know.......barrenness..... hmmm....reminds me of dat 22yr old barren girl
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Do you know you have not explained how premarital sex can lead to delayed marriage? That's actually what we came to see...

So God now curse sinners? No more forgiveness? Interesting... lipsrsealed . Don't be deceived my brother. God does not curse anyone...Maybe you have not heard that as it is with the good, so with the sinful...let me refer you to Ecclesiastes 9:2.
Or you forgot Albert Einstein had a girlfriend? Steve Wozniak the inventor of Apple Computers also had a girlfriend...Lemme stop here

Na lie bro! So all those successful out there are free from premarital sex. Please sell your drugs to those who are sick to buy.

You didn't hear of Dangote's.....lemme stop there. But my guy is still booming....moves to next.

Abortion should have been the title here other than bareness. Cos logically premarital sex does not result to bareness for all i care. Remember a thread on why students shouldnt lose their pen? You see how the guy analyzed it down to death? He didnt just say losing you pen can lead to death! Get that?

Chai! too much nollywood na ihn dey worry this guy...smh

I'm not stingy... I dash you this point....My people i join my brother to ask you all to repent and stay away from pre marital sex. But then, Beware of false prophets!

P.S: If bible says that all sin are same in sight of God don't you think that the above listed point will also be applicable to liars?

28 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Demmocrats(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Op that's true you nailed it
www.

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Tomjazzy2: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
If your GF is on NL and reads this grin

Even though I don't totally agree with all the OP's points, I have to admit that seeing this kind of topic hit the FP is commendable

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Here we go again with Nigerians' holier than thou attitude undecided.

All the time you guys use trying to figure out who's fúcking who can get implemented to creative means of bettering life.

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by dyabman(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

Is it compulsory for you to comment ?

Keep your critic opinion to yourself dude

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by lovaleenny(f): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Many people engaged in premarital sex and dey r happily married likewise successful in their careers...There are tons of virgins who are above 30,unmarried with unsuccessful careers...please tell me what went wrong in their own case.

Some of you need to stop making God look like some vindictive boss who sits on d throne all day and lashes evil onto peeps...if deres anything I know is d fact that he's awesome and all good things come from him.

What we need is soul-searching. We need to look into our innerselves and find out what we r doing wrong, are we doing things dt makes us happy,are we being fair to others? Are we proud of who we r and who we've become? So many questions like that...it's absurd to think it's coz of sin many bad things happen to us coz dt means peeps who have it good are sinless abi undecided

What ever happened to God's time again

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by kcsteve83(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Na so o.
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by An2elect2(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
The only reason i will not engage in this, is because i do not want to sin against my Lord and my body. Every other reason is secondary or no reason at all. Happy day smiley

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by khassy(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
thank God I no comment

iranu abasha undecidedundecided
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Georgekyrian(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Lalasticlala take note
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by Kay17: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
I remember a passage in the book of Job that rain falls on both the good and evil, in fact Job himself despite being righteous could not divert the flood of misfortune on his way because God decreed it.

I don't think doing good has the immediate effect of earning good fortune. The wealthiest and happiest men are not the best men.

Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by coolestrogue(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God I'm a virgin..
Thank God we are both virgins
Re: 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You by virginboy1(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Am a V...I don't do sex, but I kiss a lot, how will it affect one?

Is There Really Life After Death? / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62