Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile (14898 Views)

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force / The Corruption Of Econet In Nigeria,The Bombshell! By ECONET Ceo-Strive Masiyiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by omonnakoda: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
olas24u:

The issues being discussed is a location that is fully built up.Their fathers are long dead and the children called omo onile like you wants landlords to pay them all over again .we all know about land transactions in lagos ,so people are careful when buying ,but the behaviour is criminal and `makes lagos a jungle city.
Like me? do you know me? National theatre and Nigerian Brewery at Iganmu is fully built up but they are trespassers and will have t move or settle with the family that own the land. This is a case that went all the way to the Supreme court which has ruled. In this instance it was the State and Federal governments that lost the case

The law is the law. I do not see the justification for your attempt to personalize this issue with me. It is nothing to do with me but even if it is Government House that was built on illegally acquired land it would have to move or come to terms with those that own the land

1 Like

Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
KELVIN086:

what do you stand to gain from cursing an anonymous user on an anonymous forum, i was just asking a question because u are trying so hard to defend the omoniles as if ur future depends on the outcome.
You will never prosper. To ask question you must address my father? Your father will cough to death
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by Femoooo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
Blindness will strike your mother and she will die suddenly

I knew u are of the kind.

Advice; ur statement does not mean a jack. Your kinds are born to live and suffer in abject poverty and illeteracy as I can sense it.

Believe me, u need to take it easy if what I am thinking about u is true. Your kinds dont last.....

You dont even know if I dont have a mother or if I am old enough to educate and feed your entire lineage so u can have a better life.

I am probably also replying u like a baby...I know

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by omonnakoda: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Femoooo:

I knew u are of the kind.

Advice; ur statement does not mean a jack. Your kinds are born to live and suffer in abject poverty and illeteracy as I can sense it.

Believe me, u need to take it easy if what I am thinking about u is true. Your kinds dont last.....

You dont even know if I dont have a mother or if I am old enough to educate and feed your entire lineage so u can have a better life.

I am probably also replying u like a baby...I know
You cannot have a mother if you do she will perish. Idiot talking about illiteracy and you cannot even spell the word. You will not last and any children you have will not last .Weeds will overgrow your house
Note my name very well if you have been in the habit of abusing people anyhow on Nairaland do not in your mother's wretched and miserable life try it with me
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by carbon1224(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mods you should be @work now. This should be a matured conversation.. mods do your job.
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by KELVIN086: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
You will never prosper. To ask question you must address my father? Your father will cough to death

im still not going to insult you im more matured than that, anyways my friend go and give ur life to christ, the moment u give ur life to christ trust me good things will begin to manifest in ur life and you would not need to be unnecessarily bitter about little things and start cursing everyone online just to prove a point.
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by Teenaira: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
The truth of the matter is that land matters are not properly handled in most part of the country, either in the west, east, south, middle belt etc. each area has its challenges. Let me digres a little bit to remind us all that most communal problems in Nigeria emanate from land dispute. Take for instance Jos, a once very peaceful city is now a shadow of itself due incessant killings with a land undertone. Remember, the Ijaw / itsekiri fight (war) and a lot more conflicts which have land ownership undertone. Infact, I am almost sure that if you trace the current boko haram issue very very well. It must have a land dispute undertone.

This land dispute are also aggravated by development ( commercial growth ). The agitation is further compounded by lack of infrastructure and loopsided development for whatever reasons. So land management in Nigeria as it were is also seriously mismanaged like every of our national asset. Why will it be so difficult to establish ownership ( title ) to a land and any other relationship ( lease , rent etc ) on the land. I know of a lot of people who have paid the supreme price of death in resolving land dispute even after given value. Some are maim for life.

For me, I think one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria as at today for which no person(s), institution , agency, family head, royal fathers ( kings ) , customary heads , court and indeed government has not been able to proffer a solution is land matter. Infact, there lots of land dispute between governments as we speak.

We definitely need to go back to the drawing board !!!
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by omonnakoda: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
KELVIN086:

im still not going to insult you im more matured than that, anyways my friend go and give ur life to christ, the moment u give ur life to christ trust me good things will begin to manifest in ur life and you would not need to be unnecessarily bitter about little things and start cursing everyone online just to prove a point.
You are a bastardd. You are talking of Christ . Was it that Christ that told you to ask me if my father is omoonile?
Why are you now whingeing like an oestral b.itch?

Your father will not stop coughing till he dies
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by Georgekyrian(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by free13: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmm....it is wrong.
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by Akainzo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
jblow99:

We all cant be going to court all the time to appeal.The justice system should be corrected and watch out for corrupt judges that has been bought.

Well, there is no other act that can change a court's judgement other than ANOTHER COURT JUDGEMENT! So in essence, the only way to correct any bad pronouncement from a corrupt or ineffective judge, is to APPEAL THE JUDGEMENT. Any other way, you are liable to be in court for another more grievous judgement.
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by KELVIN086: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 28, 2015
tobimillar:
Only in Nigeria....mtchew

Only in the south west
Re: Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile by olas24u(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Akainzo:

Well, there is no other act that can change a court's judgement other than ANOTHER COURT JUDGEMENT! So in essence, the only way to correct any bad pronouncement from a corrupt or ineffective judge, is to APPEAL THE JUDGEMENT. Any other way, you are liable to be in court for another more grievous judgement.

what is the name of the judge ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari / Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.