Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation (65433 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ademoladeji(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ishilove:
iPuke angry

You need Palmoil (Red Oil)
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by eme1n(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]CHINGE!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by hazyfm: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by chizobamgbume(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aku

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Not every old generation ate termites.
Thank you, but serve me water instead.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by phlio(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:
I neva ate dat poo, come 2 thnk of it y don't u eat it again now.
Can't imagine myself eating ant
u call that thing poo....cant be compare to the poo u ve been eating littlewonder u think like a poo

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by williams368(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
I dnt eat shit like u guys.

Quote me and die
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by PreacherxSon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
dat is sweet aku, and this is the season sefff, i cant see it no more....
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by bigerboy200: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
kestolove95:
And d tin bin dey swt dat year...its called Ebo or Shinge

Yeah..shinge is d name I know..u grew up in d north to?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by dyabman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
I never ate this shiit before and never will .. But guess what ? I served at Oyo state and some local breeds from 5-13 yrs old eat this stuff..

So it's not about younger generations or not it simply your background grin

Iranu abasha angry
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by imoci(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
what a delicious and sumptious ant,it goes wella with g4 or bread.
i remember one night in my hostel at the uni me and ma child hood frnd who share the same room kill hell of this
termite. we had almost a bucket full of it.every body just de form like say them never see am not to talk of eating it before.
But guess what as ew were frying this thing no so plates just de truck in from all angles.
guys eeh.

i never get time take catch am for this lag.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Ekiseme(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aku
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by imoci(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
what a delicious and sumptious ant,it goes wella with g4 or bread.
i remember one night in my hostel at the uni me and ma child hood frnd who share the same room kill hell of this
termite. we had almost a bucket full of it.every body just de form like say them never see am not to talk of eating it before.
But guess what as we were frying this thing no so plates just de truck in from all angles.
guys eeh.

i never get time take catch am for this lag.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Judolisco(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Esunsun no dey comut again we don chop am finish for my area

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by coolhumble(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Such a nice memory this post brings. Well i used to love it and i can still eat it over and over again
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
ewww....gross!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by hamzakito(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
i do eat it sef, i even ate it 3days back... is called ibo in igala. #igala boy all the way...
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ishilove:
iPuke angry
See this village girl forming something else. Who no know na babes like unable dey enjoy this kind thing pass. That was how I bought some and gave my ex to eat with garri and she cringed in fear until I forced her to eat it! angry Two weeks later I visited the same babe only to see her indomie fully garnished with some roasted yummy termites. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by madisonsquare: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
kestolove95:
And d tin bin dey swt dat year...its called Ebo or Shinge
I still ate it this year,its sweet as usual

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by luckyboss(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
is it food or meat?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by coolhumble(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
It has nothing to do with background alaye, it is about choice, i did eat it and i can still eat it.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by IceDude(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Never tasted this sh1t until four years ago during my service year in Ebonyi. My students compelled me into eating some and my life never remained the same again.

Till today, I have never tasted anything sweeter that it, except maybe my Friedplantain. grin
Is friedplantain sweeter than jumping chicken?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Adabliss(f): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Aku.......as we would call it in Igbo land. We find it extremely palatable tongue cry
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by ddippset(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
eeeewwww. what nutrients? mcheeew. when food isn't scarce. i will get my nutrients from other sources, thank u very much. yuck tongue
this one na confirmed aje butter.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by IceDude(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See this village girl forming something else. Who no know na babes like unable dey enjoy this kind thing pass. That was how I bought some and gave my ex to eat with garri and she cringed in fear until I forced her to eat it! angry Two weeks later I visited the same babe only to see her indomie fully garnished with some roasted yummy termites. grin
Lol, bros na true. Babes sabi form die
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Poverty cum unemployment made you believe that.

When dullard rules the country, he produces dullards as follows. (APC o ya attack)

Because I know there are Thousands of rich men/women in Nigeria of old age without knowing that your poverty meal.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by tolexy007(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
phlio:
I chop am chop the wings .....eat am raw sef
u badt Gan ooo
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Mc4larin: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
corperscorner:
grin grin grin grin
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by eliwa47(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah yeah....roasted termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....
you will even be glad you did!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Eazydeek(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Poverty hook all of ya'll necks like Bow-tie
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by GodMode: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
food for people that survive in the woods...

Grandparents really make people eat rubbishgringrin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by babaowambe: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
best snacks ever ate it last time in the late 70s early 80s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / What's The English Name Of This Fruit? / The ₦6000 Bunch Of Plantain Mofe Duncan Bought (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.