Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. (1134 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / Reasons Why You Need A New Laptop This 2016 / Pls What Do I Look Out For When Buying A Used Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by jahlove4jah: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
In view of my personal need to buy a new laptop, I want to know what I should look out for. My budget is #100k and I like He products.
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Do not, I repeat do not buy a HP product. Most of their recent offerings do not last past a year before giving problems. Their build quality has also declined because people do not buy laptops for long use anymore as opposed to keeping up with trends.
Sadly I have no idea what brand to recommend to you.

When searching for a system to buy, you've to plan down what you want to use the system for beforehand. This would give you a sure idea of the laptop you need.

List out what you'd use it for and we'd continue from there.
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by Donald3d(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2015
jahlove4jah:
In view of my personal need to buy a new laptop, I want to know what I should look out for. My budget is #100k and I like He products.
check out my article , it will really help u decide www.nairaland.com/2080400/9-things-consider-before-buying
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by jahlove4jah: 5:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Donald3d:
check out my article , it will really help u decide www.nairaland.com/2080400/9-things-consider-before-buying
Thanks a million
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by Donald3d(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2015
jahlove4jah:
Thanks a million
you are welcome bro ,anytime .
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by godwinony(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
if I might suggest, get a Dell inspiron 3521 notebook with core i3 processor, 6gb RAM, 500gb HDD....those are my laptop's specs.. bought December 2013, till date no single instance of any problem whatsoever.
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
jahlove4jah:
Have you finally bought the laptop?
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by Aspiregreat: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Have you finally bought the laptop?

Do you have any to sell
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Do you have any to sell
Yes... Just name it, i have it!!!
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by codedearner(m): 2:51am On Aug 18, 2015
3 MAIN THINGS
[1] processor speed [Ghz]
[2]Ram memory
[3]Hard disk memory [HDD]
Re: Advice Me In What To Look Out For In Buying A New Laptop. by oweniwe(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
charix:
Do not, I repeat do not buy a HP product. Most of their recent offerings do not last past a year before giving problems. Their build quality has also declined because people do not buy laptops for long use anymore as opposed to keeping up with trends.
Sadly I have no idea what brand to recommend to you.

When searching for a system to buy, you've to plan down what you want to use the system for beforehand. This would give you a sure idea of the laptop you need.

List out what you'd use it for and we'd continue from there.

I don't know wat is inside h.p/compaq that ppl are so hooked to it.

after 6 month they will start coughing out problems.

just naija ppl overhype Toyota products

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Laptop To Sell? Get In Here / How To Create A Mailing List In Yahoo Mail Classic? / Cheap Samsung Mini 5 Hours Battery In Surulere LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.