Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident (42264 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Pastor Spotted Preaching With His Machine Gun Beside Him (see Photo) / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Babe, your hater much oh. Name your price. Quite NL.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Jackeeh(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Foolish OP, is it anointing oil you use for libations in your evil coven?

Don't mind the fool. Anointing oil has now turned to libation. Pity.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by INTROVERT(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

you were asked to be interviewed and you declined, why; are you scared?

I don't feel comfortable giving out my personal information online
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by misreal(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
dimusky:
@op. Stop exhibiting ur ignorance, if u dont understand spiritual things, sit ask questions and learn. Just a little education, look closely at the picture and try and identify what he has in his hands, then go and google the word 'libation'. Then come back for more education.
my brother.me see tire..some people are just looking for ways to abuse pastors..that's the picture of a man anointing the ground with anointing oil..

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't feel comfortable giving out my personal information online
Aiit dear!
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by bigerboy200: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
stcool:

She called u that, cos u acted like one! quote me and go brainless.
Run along..ass licker..
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by stcool(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
bigerboy200:

Run along..ass licker..

Yo mama's own was way better... grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Mister2: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rhea:
And after pouring libation, he will enter his private jet and fly over us. Half of the funds he and his cronies got for campaigning for GEJ would fix most of the roads he is pouring libation on.
I wonder why a lady like you has no respect for God's anointed; you can be plagued with irredeemable barrenness and Vagina bleeding for spewing rubbish against Papa Ayo. Be warned..Quite me and receive leprosy!

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Lucasbalo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
ttmacoy:
Things like this just makes me worry if we will ever get it right in Nigeria.

Instead of improving maintenance of our roads, and ensuring proper education of drivers as well as proper enforcement of road laws to reduce the number of accidents, we rather pour oil and pray.

I'm sure God sits there shaking his head sadly that my dear Nigerians, I have given ou everything you need to be great but you choose to waste all you have and keep screaming my name like the servant who was given 1 talent and buried it deep in the ground.
You just hit a Grand slam my brother. You wonder why Nigeria is stuck as a perpetual Third World Country ?. It's because of people defending charlatans like these. Just fooling gullible sheeps using the name of God. He looks like famous Bishop Don Juan of The West Side. Lol.

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by stcool(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ NgeneUkwenu(f)...needless to go quite, you started this thread. I blame it on your clueless brain and to think that a moderator allowed it to FP speaks volumes. on who is more clueless!
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by beyoncausme: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
henhen.....
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
The OP is certainly blind...libations are done with spirit beverages NOT ANOINTING OIL. APC phoolishness at its peak, she should have photoshopped that Goya oil into a bottle of Schinnaps. Dumb!! Una mumu Rochas dey carry picture with Obama dey do bill boards round Imo state. The first time such craziness is happening in the World

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Princematarazzi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
My dear, you just cracked a niccur right now lol
FowlYansh:
Buhari needs men like this to make his administration work yet he surrounds himself with fellow kunu drinking burukutu sipping drunks. undecided

GEJ we are sorry!
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Brugo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
EFCC let this man escape.

Accidents are not caused by spirits. They are caused by technical and human factors.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by dubbiskelly(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Wonders Shall Never End! shocked

E be like say u nd native doctors dey roll wella. He is anointing the road but you call it libation. Be careful with your words.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by otokx(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
This looks like a scene from an upcoming Nigerian movie - perhaps a blockbuster nollywood action.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by easyhappyjr: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
many christain are blind in this country by the davil, is only christain that don't have repect for their spiritual head even when somebody from the other religion tolk wrongly there all also follow then an blast-fane their own pastor or men of God, IF U ARE A CHRISTAIN REMENBER UR BIBLE TOLK ABOUT THIS AN CALL IT A SIN, judgement is not far from the enemy of God people if u are not for him then u are against, he said judge not that u may not be judge.
if u are christain and u have hear then hear what the spirit of God is saying. God bless NIGERIA amen.
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by soos: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool I just dey look....
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Emilokoiyawon: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin Nigerians and ignorance grin grin

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by alexlee50: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op is that libations or anionting oil? And is that a road or land? Why don't u get the facts right before making hasty conclusions?
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Am not a fan of oritsejafor but I think u misrepresented him. On his right hand is an open bottle of anointing oil. On d left is a bottle of water. I thought libation is usually done with wine?
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by alexlee50: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Heluwajohnson:

Men like oritsejafor? U must be a aloe like!!
what do u know about oritsejafor?
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by InvertedHammer: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

/
Xmas is getting nearer. Sacrificial blood must flow.

Anyone plying this road must pray against blood-sucking spirits.

Oritsejeafor (the devil's agent) must explain.

Pray harder!!!

\

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Certifiedboss: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So finally this pastor is a pdp member . We don't hear from him again . He no longer visits Aso Rock every month anymore .
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by shamecurls(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
The dude has gone back to his calling ......Ayo was a disgrace to CAN and Christianity at large. So gullible!

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by alexlee50: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
DONFASZY:

buhahahahahaha

bt I dont like dis man o....hw far about his plane dey ceased in SA conveyin 9ja moni 2 buy ammunition for BH or Mend? since den dis man fall ma hand as a christian leader....

notin concern me n am...ma worries nw...I won marry.....lolx
u guys just reached a conclusion about this man, its funny though.for a long time we didn't have a christain leader who looked at the sultan of sokoto to the face and spoke his mind, we didn't have a christain who would critivise the evil done to christains in the north.then we had one, u guys have gathered to judge him.well God dey
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Awoofawo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Indeed, wonder shall truly never end!. Machine Gun Oritsejafor, its been a while we heard anything about him. I mean since GEJ got sent out of Aso Rock, he seem to be on the low key.

Perhaps one might say he's afraid of being probed? The 15 million dollars gun running money that South Africa seized might be making him uneasy. cheesy

No be Asegbe jazz the man dey do so.......... I pity those who go travel for that road so, na their blood them want to take cover up all their sin (korropisan) cool grin

Eyin iya osohroga na beg I beg you na o, no accept the ebo! grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by shamecurls(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
alexlee50:
u guys just reached a conclusion about this man, its funny though.for a long time we didn't have a christain leader who looked at the sultan of sokoto to the face and spoke his mind, we didn't have a christain who would critivise the evil done to christains in the north.then we had one, u guys have gathered to judge him.well God dey

And one man that got a private jet as a gift and also built a university! Just adding to your points.

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2015

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by alexlee50: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
shamecurls:

And one man that got a private jet as a gift and also built a university! Just adding to your points.
And what is wrong in owning a private jet or university?
Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by MAYOWAAK: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truth is in this present age, a large majority of Nigerians believe that somehow auto accidents are caused by blood sucking demon. This reminds me of an encounter I had with a friend in the past, when I told him "I fear travelling by road in Nigeria because of the high rate accidents" and he then replied "IT IS NOT OUR PORTION"
I was like “can you explain? He says “don't you know that there are bloodsucking demons on Nigerian highways” hmmmmm, I then asked him “ok, so what do I do to avoid the blood sucking demons? He says “soak yourself in the blood of Jesus before travelling, sprinkle the blood of Jesus on the car, the tires, the driver etc” I was not surprised that a graduate was telling me this, rather I was flummoxed at how much he believed the idea of some blood hungry demons waiting on the express to spiritually waylay vehicles, puncture their tires in order to drink the blood of the occupants. I looked at him and asked why the demons have not succeeded to somersault his own vehicle, he simply says “IT IS NOT OUR PORTION” This is where my confusion sets in, is there anyone who will wake in the morning and then declare "TODAY, ACCIDENT IS MY PORTION"?? Why do people believe this “It is not my potion” rubbish? If it is not your portion, then whose portion is it?
Accidents don’t just happen, they are caused! And not by blood sucking demons.
The only blood sucking demons on the Nigerian highways that I know of are those devilish potholes, the arbitrary police check/extortion points, the drunken or fatigued driver, the guy who does 240km/hr, these are the bloodsucking demon in Nigeria not some evil esoteric forces!
Besides, I think the blood of Jesus is meant for redemption, sanctification and salvation, not to be sprinkled on tires.

Re: Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident by sapientia(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
which libation?
That should be oil...

He is doing nothing wrong...

Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others