Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Naija Gaming Is Alive And Here To Stay!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Naija Gaming Is Alive And Here To Stay!!! (1237 Views)

PC Upgrade For Gaming...Is it Possible? / Naija Gaming Evo Sept 2014 *prizes To Bewon* / Naija Gaming Evo 2012 Recap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Gaming Is Alive And Here To Stay!!! by rezy15(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
The TECH+ Event held at Eko Hotels and Suites from the 24th to 25th of July, 2015 was going to be an I.T. conference and exhibition but the gaming competition was later added and it provided an opportunity for Naija's gaming community to showcase their goods and finally lay claim to bragging rights over soccer and combat genres of gaming. In my opinion its been a long time coming. With a lot of gamers suffering from "local champion syndrome" we need more tourneys like this to make a statement that gaming in Nigeria and Africa is evolving and that we are alive and do matter as far as gaming is concerned. Kudos to the organizers and the winners of the TECH+ gaming competition. As for you gamers out there, its time put your money where your fingers are!!

for more pics checkout: www.facebook.com/cyberbunkgamingnetwork

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naija Gaming Is Alive And Here To Stay!!! by khalhokage(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice. The thing is Nigerians just don't realise how much money is in gaming.
Re: Naija Gaming Is Alive And Here To Stay!!! by wagazala: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gaming, Nigeria's next big industry. We will get there, slowly but surely.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation VR Vs Oculus Rift: Can Sony Compete With Popular Rival? / High Graphics Android Games You Might Want To Try / Please Who Can Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.