Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134499 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by bashsani(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na to quietly sneak and sqeeze the yansh if she frown face na to tell am I mistook her as my wify ND she comply na the beginning of the season be that
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
That THING no dey go church!!!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Kezmanto: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
I will smile and collect wat i came to collect... And u guys should stop dat (IF) because she will not dress like dat to d kitchen because is not her huz, husband huz or boi friend huz....

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!
Na so dem take knack u akpako
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jedyjedy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
If she is even naked, nothing dey happen. The main thing na intention, I just cannot do it.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
jamesversion:

Bro, i envy your likes..i for like dey your position. grin
lol... Am flabbergasted myself.... Logged in and I saw this? Mehn....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
evegran:

Nice!
An honourable man. smiley
I'm sure your wife will enjoy you, unlike some other men here who have no control and can be named after some animals.
lolz.... Am not married yet though...but I think I like the Man am becoming... Thankz SIR what a compliment!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rexnegro:

U sure ? U wey I no say u don't play with anytin call yansh.
lolz.... Funny you bro.. But I know Where to land my konji..not on my wife sis....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
uyisteven:

After u hv nacked d previous indecent clothing's off abi
Buhhaaaahhhaaaa..... I laugh.. I disagree on this bro... I don't toy with Respect... And Women respect for you will end the moment you see that Cloclo!

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
kodded:
cheesy

i like this
smiley
I like it myself....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
fashrola:
Bangerlee is that u? undecided
. Na me ooo....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
emperorzz:
...and ur name is?.....Bangerlee?!
nope.... My Name is Pemisire...lols
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
toprealman:
AND ALSO LET HER KNOW THAT IF SHE TRIES IT AGAIN, SHE IS BANNED FROM THE HOUSE.
yes oooo that's it!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
jamesversion:

Bro, i envy your likes..i for like dey your position.
make we exchange name? Lol
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Djsibbzz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
I will spread her on the table and eat her dishes
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by alive01: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
leave d house that instant, quietly to expel any unwanted thoughts
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lolz.... Funny you bro.. But I know Where to land my konji..not on my wife sis....
Where pls tell me, make me too go land dia
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Where pls tell me, make me too go land dia .tho not yet married
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by 5minsmadness: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=gentlegenius post=36492818][/quote]
You're wicked angry
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by bigass123(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
That is because not every Tom, DICK and Harry bears Joseph...
Tom is Tom
DICK is DICK and.....
Harry is Harry
They can't all behave like Joseph.... Cos Joseph is in a world of his own.
He's from the very old OY
O.

SMREXY:
Why can't everyone be like Joseph undecided
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rexnegro:

Where pls tell me, make me too go land dia .tho not yet married
you get wahala ooo dude....go borno u go see plenty thr...
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lolz.... Am not married yet though...but I think I like the Man am becoming... Thankz SIR what a compliment!

You're welcome.
However I'm female. "Sir" is inappropriate.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
evegran:

You're welcome.
However I'm female. "Sir" is inappropriate.
ohh sorry, didn't notice the gender...
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by dview001(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
I go eat her till naija police change
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by SMREXY(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
bashsani:
because Joseph is not ordinary
I don't think everyone is ordinary either... They become ordinary when they fall for small tests like this grin wink

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by SMREXY(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
bigass123:
That is because not every Tom, DICK and Harry bears Joseph...
Tom is Tom
DICK is DICK and.....
Harry is Harry
They can't all behave like Joseph.... Cos Joseph is in a world of his own.
He's from the very old OY
O.

Of course not everyone bears Joseph but they could make him a role model wink

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

Your wife's sister is a no-go area oh, even if she is naked before you. Pls, note that Mayor21 cheesy

Btw, how do you fuuucck a gals brain out? Kindly explain to me.

Can i take you on tutorials on the above subject? It's free of charge.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mamajaz(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
hardbody:
I will do nothing. We will eat and i go back to my room. She is my wife's sister and there is a level of trust i cant breach. I wont even think about sèx with her. NEVER.
Your body hard for reallll...
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Uncletony(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
My wife sis will never visit my home talk more of staying with us!
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
ohh sorry, didn't notice the gender...

Apology accepted
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
RedBenson:

Can i take you on tutorials on the above subject? It's free of charge.
Chaiiii! shocked shocked RedBenson kwa. *Runs to take cover*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.