Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134347 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
sad Self control is still a virtue

5 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by MrDoGood(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
This isn't new to me.
I can't imagine cheating on her with her friend let alone doing it real with her sister.
Am i mad?
I stopped double dating/cheating way back..... Like 5years before i got married. When i found out that all were the same thing until i met my wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by AreaFada2: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
MzMayD:
temptation grin grin

Not for everyone. I once harboured a friend's gf with more height, more lepa and finer hourglass figure than this. I walked in to the house and met her many times sleeping with covercloth/wrapper beside her, only g-string like undie & bra on. Right in the parlour. How can I come into the house and she's not woken? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I began to sense plan work. Already I took her as a sister. Nothing would change that. I would just spread her wrapper over her. Something always told me she wasn't really sleeping at all. grin grin

Like most men, I spoil for woman matter but I'm very principled. Certain boundaries should NEVER be crossed. Never.

If she was some random girl who was unattached, story would be different of course. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by MabraO: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Well u can't sef unless I dey dream

OP keep on dreaming
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by maxloo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
I will..... Never mind, BT I ll use condom to avoid stories dat touch grin grin grin[sub][/sub]
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by NaLaugh: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'll start chanting "twerk! twerk! twerk!" cool
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by mhodhell(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Do d ryt tin.....
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jutah(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
I'll just tap her bum and ask her why she has to be cooking naked in the kitchen... General advice Sha.
Op why are u asking? This is what all men will do.. Nothing else
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by slap1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Moderators, lead us not into temptation.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by udomma1005(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
I will tell her sista(my wife) dat it was only Jesus & Job in da bible that ovacame such temptations & my name no be Jesus nor Job,if she doesnt call her sista to order of decency,wetin she see(belle),may she take am in absolute good faith,shekina!

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nwaezeubom: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
robinicule:
we will sit on the dining and talk about God

Yes, if you insist.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by dinachi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
No challenge. I will just go back to the room and ask my wife to help me bring my food from the kitchen. My wife will treat the fuckup wella.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by deltateam: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
That's called disrespect to a brother. Why would she wear pant in my home.

Na to shout at her sternly never to try such ever.

#men are not pigs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by theyfeed: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
The thought that the aroma might b from my wife confirm dat my wife is around...as a sharp guy, I will jst caress d backside, if she didn't object, then we'll fix a gud time fr d banging, wouldn't want to disgrace or disapoint my wife if she knows wats going on....*winks*
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmm
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by AreaFada2: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
udomma1005:
I will tell her sista(my wife) dat it was only Jesus & Job in da bible that ovacame such temptations & my name no be Jesus nor Job,if she doesnt call her sista to order of decency,wetin she see(belle),may she take am in absolute good faith,shekina!

You be comedian. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2015
SporaD8:
when you already won 5million on wwtbam, and frank ask you, "what is the first name of Neil Armstrong last daughter?"
At that point, 10million sweet, but e better to walk away wit what u have already.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice one!

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Though she is tempting to touch,but I will simply walk away.My wife could have used her to test me.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kingstony2k(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed
nice thumb up on dat
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....
U sure ? U wey I no say u don't play with anytin call yansh.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by VickyRotex(f): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2015
It's a new Month.

Yaaaayyyy!!!

Welcome to the month of August. cheesy may it be filled with all round success, joy, and breakthrough.

Gradually, 2015 is winding up. All thanks to the Most High

5 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by NERDYDREAMS(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2015
The devil want to use her...I will tell her to kneel down and let us pray
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Joeoku78: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2015
My wife sister? But not my sister? The answer is very simple. Give her what she wants.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by layinks60: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2015
ifex370:

stop thinking with your balls boy
You should be the one to be advice to stop thinking with ur ass.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sen8or(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Tempted to touch
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2015
No sane woman will bring her hot sister to come live in her matrimonial home,even if her hubby is the general overseer of mfm.

3 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Spybradd: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2015
i will pretend i still got sleep in my eyes and yawn and just walk away.....i luv my baby,not her suzzie sister..

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by KingTom(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Mattkent:
I will sneak back into my room and find that Hausa whip I bought to flog my future kids and test it on that Ass! angry
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jacksonizzi: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Just walk away will be better because you eventually regret it if you try any thing funny.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by simeonii(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Cyriloha(m): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2015
WELL TO BE SINCERE.........SHE THAT DRESSED LIKE THIS HAS SOMETHING IN HER MIND
2.. THE SISTER MUST BE AWAY.......NOT GONE OUT BUT TRAVEL I MUST TELL YOU EVERY NICE MAN WILL GIVE A QUIT NOTICE THROUGH HER SISTER WHEN SHE IS BACK BUT WILL NOT TELL HER SISTER WHAT THE PROB IS UNTIL SHE GO

BUT THESE DAYS MOST MEN ACT LIKE WOMEN PLUS DK NO GO SCHOOL AT ALL..DEVIL IS A LIAR grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.