Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria (7111 Views)

List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I do not know all the schools that have the ugliest babes in nigeria, but i know most YABATECH babes are uglyyy. It is as if they screen their ugliness before admitting them. Maybe they want only the ugly ones so that they will not be distracted with their studies.

If you are a happening guy and you want to be depressed, just visit YABATECH to view their babes..you will cry out in depression.
This is in contrast to UNILAG which is just a few kilometres away which has a lot of fine babes.

so which other schools have a high number of ugly babes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
FCT College of Education zuba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Welrez(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
NDU self no too try sha!
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by africandictator(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:
I do not know all the schools that have the ugliest babes in nigeria, but i know most YABATECH babes are uglyyy. It is as if they screen their ugliness before admitting them. Maybe they want only the ugly ones so that they will not be distracted with their studies.

If you are a happening guy and you want to be depressed, just visit YABATECH to view their babes..you will cry out in depression.
This is in contrast to UNILAG which is just a few kilometres away which has a lot of fine babes.

so which other schools have a high number of ugly babes?
op when last did you u take your med?? Well as an akokite i wud say unilag girls are not hyped...
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
africandictator:
op when last did you u take your med?? Well as an akokite i wud say unilag girls are not hyped...
do you have a reading problem?? I said unilag babes have fine gals.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by africandictator(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

do you have a reading problem?? I said unilag babes have fine gals.
i knew what you were saying.. I ws talking of d way you termed almost all d girls in yct ugly,in ur write up..
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
africandictator:
i knew what you were saying.. I ws talking of d way you termed almost all d girls in yct ugly,in ur write up..
yes, they are. if you are an akokite, pay a visit to both schools, then compare and contrast. 8 out of 10 yabatech babes are ugly. 8 out of 10 unilag babes are fine or at least presentable.

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think NDU in BAYELSA should top this list

3 Likes

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by africandictator(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mixty:

yes, they are. if you are an akokite, pay a visit to both schools, then compare and contrast. 8 out of 10 yabatech babes are ugly. 8 out of 10 unilag babes are fine or at least presentable.
wud visit yct soonest...neva been there before..
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
africandictator:
wud visit yct soonest...neva been there before..
visit and come back to testify. your verdict might even be more damning
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kykhelomor(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op opinion though
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
OAU ! Book don kill dem

2 Likes

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by MrFlavvor(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Welrez:
NDU self no too try sha!
EVILFOREST:
I think NDU in BAYELSA should top this list
make God forgive two of una well well
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
wahabian:
OAU ! Book don kill dem
Na lie angry OAU get fine babes oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by kennynelcon(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
How many girls Una Don born wey sharp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nobody is ever Ugly!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by seglad2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Scientist no de fine.
But Ladoke girl are extra pretty. Even the girl dt gat first class in my class is pretty

5 Likes

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY

3 Likes

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by daey118(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Nobody is ever Ugly!!!
thts becos yu have nt seen some people .....ha swear yur mind go change
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by bablononi(m): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:
Na lie angry OAU get fine babes oo
weh dem?
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Dollar101(m): 4:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Angeltoyo(f): 5:30am On Jul 27, 2015
FUNAAB??
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2015
Expect such from technology schools, rarely can a fine girl who loves make up survive in such schools cool
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Applaner: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2015
beauty is in de eye of de beholder
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by SPG4U(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2015
OP!!! U no need am na, if d babe no gree for u, den go hunting for another
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by pdf90(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Dollar101:
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Owerri

Are you OK ?
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Inioluwa01(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2015
In case
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Alvan Ikoku Owerri
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by anonym0us: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Futo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUNNY Scenes When School Resumption Is Announced(pics) / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.