Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (64887 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2009
.  .  .thread continues here people.

Soccer/ soccer-related gists only, remember. Thanks wink

Hmm. . .starting a new thread with a big loss. God dey grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
This means more to come grin grin

you'll lose and lose and lose grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2009
Cristalz:

. . .thread continues here people.

Hmm. . .starting a new thread with a big loss. God dey grin
No way! The shove we were given is upwards. grin grin
Mukina this una diss don do o. come back tommorow pls wink
so much spamming by vermins on this thread.Sauron , Criz and even Tkb you guys tried!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2009
Cristalz:

.  .  .thread continues here people.

Hmm.  .  .starting a new thread with a big loss. God dey grin

My sis,na True yarns be that, God Dey o0o . .  .But do you think you can survive that attacks from the hands of Arsenal or Barca in the UCL? ESP if the draw says you would be playing us in the 1/4 finals  tongue

I hope say this una new thread won't be a debate on "why shouldn't Ferggie play so an so,?" "what was . . ? tongue

Cheers wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2009
whao, away for hw many hrs and see all d asswipes that come here to chat bollocks,

@noetic, i think u shld go and gently screw urself

@bluefilm, get a career and also get a life while u are at it,

@mancs, no shaking, i hv accepted d loss and seriously hope we move forward positively,

@manu4laif, i totally agree with all ur post
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2009
Who are these vermins on my beloved DisUnited Thread. angry

Tmoni,
My career is to support CFC and taunt Man DisUnited. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2009
Man Utd 1 Liverpool 4

What a match.

when I said I pray to avoid Liverpool in CL I know what I saw, when I said I am confident of knocking the scums Home and away, I know what I saw in them. Just unfortunate that my favourite Manc player Vidic was the culprit,

How wont that be when he is paired with that dummy called Ferdinand? Did anyone notice the number of times Ferdinand was turned inside out? The number of times he was left in no mans land?
Why was it Vidic that was tracking Torres as well as Gerrard? where was Ferdinand in all of these?

even Zlatan in CL was toying with Ferdinand anyhow

A little of German efficiency: How to beat VDS, Shoot to his left hand side.

Man Utd lost 5-3 to AC Milan in 2007, All 5 Milan goals were to VDS left side. Coincidence?

Against Chelsea in Moscow, All the penalties to the left scored. Coincidence?

Yesterday, Gerrard's penalty to the left, Aurelio to the left,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2009
dayokanu:

Man Utd 1 Liverpool 4

What a match.

when I said I pray to avoid Liverpool in CL I know what I saw, when I said I am confident of knocking the scums Home and away, I know what I saw in them. Just unfortunate that my favourite Manc player Vidic was the culprit,

How wont that be when he is paired with that dummy called Ferdinand? Did anyone notice the number of times Ferdinand was turned inside out? The number of times he was left in no mans land?
Why was it Vidic that was tracking Torres as well as Gerrard? where was Ferdinand in all of these?

even Zlatan in CL was toying with Ferdinand anyhow

A little of German efficiency: How to beat VDS, Shoot to his left hand side.

Man Utd lost 5-3 to AC Milan in 2007, All 5 Milan goals were to VDS left side. Coincidence?

Against Chelsea in Moscow, All the penalties to the left scored. Coincidence?

Yesterday, Gerrard's penalty to the left, Aurelio to the left,

Hmmm Really? and that seem very true . . but i agree that Rio was and had always been shyte . . .in the first half,Vidic was with Torres . . .and the same time . . Evr and Vidic were holding Gerrad too . . where was Rio? Bad.

2nd Half,Torress seem injured and was not efficient . . so less job for Vdc,But he still marked out Torress and the same time Holding G.,were agains was Rio until VDS got the RED cards . . .too bad.

I will tell RVP + Dudu and ADE to always rally round VDS LEFT HAND SIDE . . . Lol . . DK . . Good info wink grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2009
Cristie,
#1 has my post been locked? Not sure but i think i asked you if i could post the adverts on the thread instead.
#2 we're not starting a thread with a big loss. We're starting a new thread to herald the last ten games of the season and also look forward to watching history made this season.
@Dk
We lost, no diggity. I'm surprised that Vida's your best mate in Man utd. I really also wished it was someone else. Whatever, it comes and would make him even meaner in the future.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2009
The disgarceful loss only vindicates me.
I always said MU has been average all season, but have been lucky.
What they lacked was serious competition.
Too bad the team to give them a run was having a bad time with its Brazillian coach.

If they meet Barca in the q.finals of the CL, don't be surprised to see a repeat of this humilation.
Poor finishing by other teams all season made VDS Rio and Vidic look special.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2009
BlueDiva:

Poor finishing by other teams all season made VDS Rio and Vidic look special.
With the exception of Prince Nas
Call on him again and he will rip them apart! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2009
allboyz,

Did you notice how angry O Shea was at Rio for the 4th goal? Rio is a pipe the same was Bayern reject Santa cruz did him in some weeks back reminiscent of Yaks treatment for Rio.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2009
We lost, no diggity. I'm surprised that Vida's your best mate in Man utd. I really also wished it was someone else. Whatever, it comes and would make him even meaner in the future.
yeah. Vida had an off day and its cool
hes still a good lad. The best in the land cool

Let the prophets continue to prophesy, as for me and my house, i'll prefer to lose to either Arsenal, Chelsea or Pool at home by 10-0 and still win the league. It may be painful but what counts is the trophy. The reason they are playing is for the trophy not for any other beliefs, nous or sentiments.

Our opponents will prefer to lose 4-1 and still be where we are so we are still where we wanna be.

One United!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2009
dayokanu:

allboyz,

Did you notice how angry O Shea was at Rio for the 4th goal? Rio is a pipe the same was Bayern reject Santa cruz did him in some weeks back reminiscent of Yaks treatment for Rio.
Oh No . . .i didn't notice at all,would love to see a reply of that game to see it . . .but i saw Rooney . . .shaking his head like he was saying " are Liverpool playing with 22men? - i shouldn't be hating this club . .oh i bleeped up" i guez that was what Rooney meant.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2009
I hate to say this, but with the cockiness these ManU players were approaching games as if the three points are already given. There were begining to feel too arrogant! They need these kinds of beating to bring them down to the ground floor. They will lose more matches and force SAF to retire finally, Ronaldo to run to spain and end this rubbish.

Even their supporters are beginning to feel invincible! What arrant nonsense! grin

they were roundly beaten and humiliated, I saw some koboko and bulala that the Pool players were taking into the dressing rooms, Rooney will be beaten 24 lashes, all players of manu will be beaten.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2009
Its amuze me that the Current Man U side and their fans/supporters are claiming to be invincible! - its absurd . . the ONLY team in the EPL entitled to that name is ARSENAL FC (don't tell me the 2003 squad) we current one have that potentials too . . .but we aren't arrogant like the crops of MAN u bunch of chav champs. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
@allboyz,

pls hush it, its only a retard that would say Arse-anal are invincible,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2009
Tmoni:

@allboyz,

pls hush it, its only a retard that would say Arse-anal are invincible,

and the MAN - DIS - UNITED are the invincible?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2009
well, the positions on the league table should help u make a judgement,

and silverware in d trophy cabinet too,

just one game we lose and u come here to chat thrash,

lets wait till may and i am sure there will be additional silverware at Old Trafford

I knw Ashburton Groove will finish empty handed again for the 5th year running,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2009
Tmoni:

well, the positions on the league table should help u make a judgement,

and silverware in d trophy cabinet too,

just one game we lose and u come here to chat thrash,

[b]lets wait till may [/b]and i am sure there will be additional silverware at Old Trafford

I knw Ashburton Groove will finish empty handed again for the 5th year running,

i will gladly to the highlighted! it was once said that Arsenal would end up 10th on the table,and later they said 5th . . Now we are 4TH on goal Diff . . .may is just 2 months away and i have a game with MAN - DIS - UTD in may too tongue . . see u then. wink

Cheers
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2009
Good Day Mankers!
howz u lot feeling today after yesterdays drubbing?

I can imagine how gloomy and cloudy it is up north.
Down south is bright and summery.
How you lot will love some of the sunshine!

just checking up on you guys. I wish you guys all the best as Fulham will seek to make the next couple of days a little gloomier for you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
BBC SPORT Home page says - " MAN UTD HUMBLED by Benitez Liverpool's side by a 4 - 1 mauling" tongue

seems Sauron,criz,tbk 417 were humbled too grin grin . . . .haven't seen them around this morning . . .its quite unsuall.

Anyhow sha . .its just ONLY 3 points that was drop . . and goal diff was uttered to 3 goals too.

Hope that fulham sizes ups with y'all . . .cheers
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2009
So the ManU boys finally had their asses seriously whopped by Liverpool?

This is crazy, did VIDIC play that match? If he did then ManU can never lose?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2009
invisible!:

So the ManU boys finally had their asses seriously whopped by Liverpool?

This is crazy, did VIDIC play that match? If he did then ManU can never lose?

Oh please. . . don't add salt to the MAN - DIS - UNITED's CLUB/FANS/PLAYERS/COACH/SUPPORTERS injuries. wink L'pool had already did enough damage.

by the way . . .where are the DIS-UTD fans? still in church praying? ITS WELL O0O0 wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2009
the CITY of MANCHESTER is all together in a mourning mood as man city and MAN DIS UTD both lost their games this weekend tongue wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
allboyz:

the CITY of MANCHESTER is all together in a mourning mood as man city and MAN DIS UTD both lost their games this weekend  tongue wink

wrong!! Citeh lost away it wont hurt much grin grin but the devils lost at home to the Winning ONE. grin grin that hurts really bad cry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2009
What's with all the slumrats feeding on the scraps of yesterday. I'm so pleased that a first league defeat this year is causing such a buzz! Why don't we declare yesterday a national holiday? Y'all waited so long for that, didn't ya? Okay now, smell it, watch it, tape it, watch it again, relive it, by the time you're ready to forget about it and MOVE ON, the only thing you'll be hearing is the roar of the Victory Parade when we display all the trophies this season for y'all haters.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2009
i checked and see who made the post . . its not by force to be a bad mouth around here . .it will come to you, dont force it on yourself. sad

everyone wants to do a sharon nowadays grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2009
The adjectives have been plenty and variable. Every team in the EPL can beat any of the other 19. That we lost to 'Fool doesn't mean the end of the road, 10 games after today, if we're not on top of the EPL, yesterday'll be taken as the turning point. But before then, mouths'll just keep running. Que sera sera.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2009
where are these foolish Mancs ?

bloody scumtwats and irritants feenin' like TIN GODS cos they support the effing Railway club ! shocked tongue

I cant for the life of me imagine Liverpool flogging Woman Disutied so badly . . .JESUS IS REALLY ON THE THRONE grin grin

seriously I agree wholeheartedly that Rio is a failure and that doesnt take away the fact that I still feel VIDA IS THE BEST DEFENDER IN EUROPA !

What the heck was that from Rooney . . .wanting to kill himself over a lost cause ? na wao . . .so much for this hate thing from the young man

una don forget say one day Monkey go go market e no go return . . .una tink say cos u dey always threash them home and away, na so e go dey continue ?

una don forget the days when we were pummeling Chelsea and for donkey number of matches they couldnt win Le Arse in 9 years ?

or even when Tottenham were always beaten right from the dressing room, but since last season have we really had anything on them ? undecided

SOMEBODY HAD TO DO THE DIRTY ON Y'ALL . . .SO HAPPY THAT U GUYS ARE BACK TO REALITY grin grin

heard Ferguson is still in the Hospital after being rushed there last nite ? cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2009
Sisi Nurse, weren't you on duty when SAF was admitted? Hehe, You make sound like it's the worst thing He's ever experienced.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ dr kitaun SHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.